ADVERTISEMENT

north korea/us summit

Obama was busy with jay and bey good grief. Obama’s legacy is taking punches from out of nowhere.

So, it was ok for the Obama admin to meet with Iran and give prestige to a country that is perhaps the biggest death dealer of terrorism, killing people outside of its borders.

You people have no rock bottom. You are an intellectual abyss.

nihilism.jpg

There is no middle ground on this deal. It will either be a masterstroke or a complete disaster.

North Korea remains a brutal dictatorship that oppressed its people. They remain Communist in philosophy and governance.

We're fools if our eyes do not remain wide open.

Reactions: OKSTATE1
I hear that Trump will have $1.7 billion in cash delivered by plane to North Korea and then will beg US banks to violate sanctions to help them get another $5.7 billion converted to something they can spend on their military and terrorist groups...

You lefties are complete dipshits. It was a meeting to begin a dialogue. Painting himself as the Supreme Being of the Universe doesn't get North Korea sanctions relief.

Yes, I do. That’s part of the human condition and history.

And yet you seemingly only focus on the contradictions within the other side as you see it.

Also part of the human condition, I guess.

There is no middle ground on this deal. It will either be a masterstroke or a complete disaster.

North Korea remains a brutal dictatorship that oppressed its people. They remain Communist in philosophy and governance.

That's a bit dramatic.

I can think of an infinite number of ways the world keeps turning relatively unchanged if the "outcome" isnt some kind of idealized optimum.

Reactions: CowboyJD
You lefties are complete dipshits. It was jyst a meeting to begin a dialogue. Painting himself as the Supreme Being of the Universe doesn't get North Korea sanctions relief.

Also, negotiating with Asian cultures is a very different mindset and mentality.

What IF Un was never actually running shit?

What IF he actually is now?

Considered the possibility?

Reactions: NZ Poke

You know, when the US was negotiating with Iran we did not get a whole lot of info until it was done, at least it seemed that way to me. Trump was honest about the meeting and it raises more questions then it answers but he was honest and now is being criticized for that. It appears Trump negotiated an MOU with NK with the MOU to be the guiding principles to get a detailed contract completed, to put it in business terms. Our entity has used MOU's particularly when dealing with a foreign entity, it slows things down and helps the translation (language and meaning) process of what are we trying to do and do we agree with each other and what we are we really drafting. You can put in the MOU to walk away if final terms can not be agreed upon. People are not use to seeing a politician solve things a way a business would go about it. No harm in walking away from a bad deal, you tried.

It will be a complete disaster if we agree to something and we do not get the ability to verify. I do not like negotiating with a brutal dictator but what are your options? Not negotiate and ask pretty please? We have seen that is not going to work. So, do you go about dirty ops and selling arms and trying to over throw him? That has not worked well for the US in the past either.

Trump tightened sanctions and threatened to blow up NK so bad nothing would be left of it, I personally believe that is why he decided to negotiate with Trump and I believe China wants to denuclearize them as well, they do not want war on their foot steps and certainly not a nuclear one. China I am sure told rocket man if he was invaded they would defend NK, that lessens the need for NK to have nukes, unless NK really does want to nuke the US just for the fun of it.

First step is denuclearize with verification, if we can not get that walk away, at least we will know for sure where NK stands and then what is plan B? Is it further sanctions?

Reactions: AC_Exotic
You know, when the US was negotiating with Iran we did not get a whole lot of info until it was done, at least it seemed that way to me. Trump was honest about the meeting and it raises more questions then it answers but he was honest and now is being criticized for that. It appears Trump negotiated an MOU with NK with the MOU to be the guiding principles to get a detailed contract completed, to put it in business terms. Our entity has used MOU's particularly when dealing with a foreign entity, it slows things down and helps the translation (language and meaning) process of what are we trying to do and do we agree with each other and what we are we really drafting. You can put in the MOU to walk away if final terms can not be agreed upon. People are not use to seeing a politician solve things a way a business would go about it. No harm in walking away from a bad deal, you tried.

It will be a complete disaster if we agree to something and we do not get the ability to verify. I do not like negotiating with a brutal dictator but what are your options? Not negotiate and ask pretty please? We have seen that is not going to work. So, do you go about dirty ops and selling arms and trying to over throw him? That has not worked well for the US in the past either.

Trump tightened sanctions and threatened to blow up NK so bad nothing would be left of it, I personally believe that is why he decided to negotiate with Trump and I believe China wants to denuclearize them as well, they do not want war on their foot steps and certainly not a nuclear one. China I am sure told rocket man if he was invaded they would defend NK, that lessens the need for NK to have nukes, unless NK really does want to nuke the US just for the fun of it.

First step is denuclearize with verification, if we can not get that walk away, at least we will know for sure where NK stands and then what is plan B? Is it further sanctions?

You speak as if these types of deals haven’t been made with NK before lol. We have and they’ve repeatedly backed out on their word haha

Carry on

You speak as if these types of deals haven’t been made with NK before lol. We have and they’ve repeatedly backed out on their word haha

Carry on

So, what if NK agrees to verification and we get to verify? You have better solutions? You think asking pretty please and them nuking it up is acceptable? You think Trump threatening them with complete destruction did not get him back to the table? You think China wants a nuke war on their foot step? You do not think China told rocket man we have your back if you are invaded? The threat of nuclear war I believe woke China up perhaps more then NK. Reagan way of negotiating, from strength, not fear and apathy.

Let me guess, go the Iran route, ship them 400M and agree to a deal has fake verification.

So, what if NK agrees to verification and we get to verify? You have better solutions? You think asking pretty please and them nuking it up is acceptable? You think Trump threatening them with complete destruction did not get him back to the table? You think China wants a nuke war on their foot step? You do not think China told rocket man we have your back if you are invaded? The threat of nuclear war I believe woke China up perhaps more then NK. Reagan way of negotiating, from strength, not fear and apathy.

Let me guess, go the Iran route, ship them 400M and agree to a deal has fake verification.

You’re trying to distort what 1) previous NK deals that weren’t followed through had obvious consequences for NK (international trade embargo), and 2) the specifics of the Iran deal.

"Complete disaster" would be North Korea continuing down the path they've been traveling, except Trump just gave their commie dictator legitimacy.
Besides it being the new buzz phrase, what exactly does "gave legitimacy" mean? Are people in NK confused as to who their dictator is? Is the world community confused? If Kim was some relatively unknown person I would get it. But he isn't and never has been since taking over.

You’re trying to distort what 1) previous NK deals that weren’t followed through had obvious consequences for NK (international trade embargo), and 2) the specifics of the Iran deal.
Hey basement-dwelling derptard, how many of those previous deals were done under the current NK dictator? Ahhh, that's right, none of them. Facts and you can't seem to ever find each other. Lefty circle jerking pom poms haha.

Lol

Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT