ADVERTISEMENT

On North Korea, Trump is solving problems he inherited, yet Democrats who caused the problems can't

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
June 12, 2018
On North Korea, Trump is solving problems he inherited, yet Democrats who caused the problems can't stop complaining
By Jack Hellner
With the Singapore summit underway between President Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, the left just can't stop complaining. But let's look at what's really going on. Trump threatened North Korea, and now North Korea is coming to the table, possibly to cave. Other presidents, bureaucrats and world leaders continually appeased North Korea for decades, while the latter continually built its weapons stockpile. A few months ago, these same experts were saying Trump would cause World War III and was deranged. Now these people are lecturing Trump about what he should do next.

It is especially galling to listen to Democratic Senator Chuck Schumer and his fellow Democrats who did nothing for decades now lecture Trump. Here's what he sent a few days ago:
Senate Democrats told President Trump on Monday that they won’t accept a deal to lift sanctions on North Korea unless the country completely and permanently eliminates its nuclear and missile testing program.

"Sanctions relief by the U.S. and our allies should be dependent on dismantlement and removal of North Korea’s nuclear weapons and ballistic missile programs," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N.J. wrote in a letter to Trump. "Any deal that explicitly or implicitly gives North Korea sanctions relief for anything other than the verifiable performance of its obligations to dismantle its nuclear and missile arsenal is a bad deal."

They snipe and complain, no matter how successful President Trump is, and it's far from the only example of this behavior. Here are some others:

On Iran, Trump is trying to hold this terrorism-spreading nation, that harms its neighbors, supports Syrian dictator Bashar Assad, and pledges death to America and Israel accountable. So now the complaints are flowing. Yet for eight years, President Obama and other world leaders built up the tyrants and terrorists from Iran by giving them huge amounts of money and pretending that an agreement that wasn't signed was an actual agreement. Today they are lecturing Trump because, after all, they want to sell stuff to and buy stuff from these terrorist sponsoring tyrants.

Trump kept the promise of Congress and previous presidents to move our embassy in Israel and the experts predicted it would be a disaster. Now that the embassy is open, it appears that there are few problems and whatever they are, they are small. Shouldn't embassies be where a country conducts its business and calls its capital, or should we just cave in to Iran's wishes?

Trump supported Brexit while Obama and others said Great Britain would suffer greatly if the British voted for Brexit. The other European leaders and Obama obviously like a powerful central government and freedom is secondary. I am having trouble spotting the collapse of Great Britain.

Trump is helping Ukraine defend itself against Russia as we were obligated to do when Ukraine gave up its nuclear stockpile. Obama and other European leaders did nothing to help Ukraine defend itself, but did tell Russian President Vladimir Putin to cut it out. Obama also allowed Russia to get control of uranium in the U.S. that they could in turn sell to anyone, including Iran and North Korea. Commodities are essentially fungible, so this could happen, regardless of export controls. I did not see the European leaders protest the sale.

Trump is helping Europe with natural gas from the U.S. to reduce the dependency on Russia and yet we get no thank yous from that bunch. In fact, they pretend it is Trump who kowtows to Russia even though this act on gas cuts off some of his cash flow and control.

Trump is trying to destroy terrorist organizations that other world leaders have allowed to expand for decades, from Hezbollah, to ISIS, to Hamas, to FARC.

Trump is trying to fix the massive imbalance in trade between U.S and the world that has gone on for decades. Other countries impose taxes and tariffs on U.S. goods and are now squealing about Trump imposing tariffs as if they never have done it themselves. The media, Republicans and world leaders are acting like Trump is seeking to destroy the "world order" with his tariffs. Of course, they would prefer the status quo because they have had advantages from it for decades.

Trump is showing the world how to goose the world's largest economy with regulatory relief and lower taxes. On that front, he is being lectured about not knowing what he is doing because, like Obama, they prefer a bigger government. The experts said the economy and markets would collapse if Trump got elected. As with so many things, the so-called experts were not only wrong, they were exponentially wrong.

Trump learned from President Ronald Reagan that the way to defeat tyrants is to beat them, not appease them. He also learned throughout history that the best way to goose an economy is to unleash the dynamism of the private sector which helps to lift almost all boats. Sadly, Obama, the Democrats, other world leaders, and most of the media learned little if nothing from history because their policies almost solely rely on bigger government which keeps more people dependent on government instead of allowing them to move up the economic ladder.

While Trump is focused on fixing problems left to him, reviving an economy that experts said could only grow slowly and bringing down dangerous tyrants, other world Leaders, Obama, the Pope, and a majority of politicians are focused like a laser beam on ... climate change. And of course, they blame Trump for not believing in the fictions that they do.

It just underlines that politicians from around the world, experts, and bureaucrats, who have not only not solved problems but helped create and compound them, can't stand the thought of an outsider like Trump solving economic and diplomatic problems better and in a different way than they would. So they lecture us that he doesn't know what he is doing. The media, instead of pointing out all the problems the experts created and didn't solve with their methods, just repeat the talking points that Trump doesn't know what he is doing. The rest of us are getting a little tired of this dreary game of theirs, played in such lockstep.

Are you not suppose to be loading clips for all of your MS-13 buddies that you care for more then our own country? Truth hurts...but hey you have wishing the President to be shot going for you, some American thinker you are.

Triggered lol...has to distort facts to claim supremacy as a patriot haha. Losing it?

Triggered lol...has to distort facts to claim supremacy as a patriot haha. Losing it?

I mostly ignore you, you think anyone who disagrees with you is triggered, you can not be taken seriously so impossible to get triggered by someone who has some serious personal issues and I will be kind and leave it at that, I mostly feel sorry for you if I feel anything for you, but it is not the kind of sorry that does not hold you accountable, it is the kind of sorry that is what a waste. You think wishing the Prez to be shot makes you a patriot as well as using MS-13 to disparage our Prez, so if you want to bring up patriotism, yeah I think you flunk.

Last edited:
I mostly ignore you, you think anyone who disagrees with you is triggered, you can not be taken seriously so impossible to get triggered by someone who has some serious personal issues and I will be kind and leave it at that, I mostly feel sorry for you if I feel anything for you, but it is not the kind of sorry that does not hold you accountable, it is the kind of sorry that is what a waste. You think wishing the Prez to be shot makes you a patriot as well as using MS-13 to disparage our Prez, so if you want to bring up patriotism, yeah I think you flunk.

When have I used MS-13 to disparage trump? lol

June 12, 2018
On North Korea, Trump is solving problems he inherited, yet Democrats who caused the problems can't stop complaining
By Jack Hellner
With the Singapore summit underway between President Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, the left just can't stop complaining. But let's look at what's really going on. Trump threatened North Korea, and now North Korea is coming to the table, possibly to cave. Other presidents, bureaucrats and world leaders continually appeased North Korea for decades, while the latter continually built its weapons stockpile. A few months ago, these same experts were saying Trump would cause World War III and was deranged. Now these people are lecturing Trump about what he should do next.

It is especially galling to listen to Democratic Senator Chuck Schumer and his fellow Democrats who did nothing for decades now lecture Trump. Here's what he sent a few days ago:
Senate Democrats told President Trump on Monday that they won’t accept a deal to lift sanctions on North Korea unless the country completely and permanently eliminates its nuclear and missile testing program.

"Sanctions relief by the U.S. and our allies should be dependent on dismantlement and removal of North Korea’s nuclear weapons and ballistic missile programs," Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Sen. Bob Menendez, D-N.J. wrote in a letter to Trump. "Any deal that explicitly or implicitly gives North Korea sanctions relief for anything other than the verifiable performance of its obligations to dismantle its nuclear and missile arsenal is a bad deal."

They snipe and complain, no matter how successful President Trump is, and it's far from the only example of this behavior. Here are some others:

On Iran, Trump is trying to hold this terrorism-spreading nation, that harms its neighbors, supports Syrian dictator Bashar Assad, and pledges death to America and Israel accountable. So now the complaints are flowing. Yet for eight years, President Obama and other world leaders built up the tyrants and terrorists from Iran by giving them huge amounts of money and pretending that an agreement that wasn't signed was an actual agreement. Today they are lecturing Trump because, after all, they want to sell stuff to and buy stuff from these terrorist sponsoring tyrants.

Trump kept the promise of Congress and previous presidents to move our embassy in Israel and the experts predicted it would be a disaster. Now that the embassy is open, it appears that there are few problems and whatever they are, they are small. Shouldn't embassies be where a country conducts its business and calls its capital, or should we just cave in to Iran's wishes?

Trump supported Brexit while Obama and others said Great Britain would suffer greatly if the British voted for Brexit. The other European leaders and Obama obviously like a powerful central government and freedom is secondary. I am having trouble spotting the collapse of Great Britain.

Trump is helping Ukraine defend itself against Russia as we were obligated to do when Ukraine gave up its nuclear stockpile. Obama and other European leaders did nothing to help Ukraine defend itself, but did tell Russian President Vladimir Putin to cut it out. Obama also allowed Russia to get control of uranium in the U.S. that they could in turn sell to anyone, including Iran and North Korea. Commodities are essentially fungible, so this could happen, regardless of export controls. I did not see the European leaders protest the sale.

Trump is helping Europe with natural gas from the U.S. to reduce the dependency on Russia and yet we get no thank yous from that bunch. In fact, they pretend it is Trump who kowtows to Russia even though this act on gas cuts off some of his cash flow and control.

Trump is trying to destroy terrorist organizations that other world leaders have allowed to expand for decades, from Hezbollah, to ISIS, to Hamas, to FARC.

Trump is trying to fix the massive imbalance in trade between U.S and the world that has gone on for decades. Other countries impose taxes and tariffs on U.S. goods and are now squealing about Trump imposing tariffs as if they never have done it themselves. The media, Republicans and world leaders are acting like Trump is seeking to destroy the "world order" with his tariffs. Of course, they would prefer the status quo because they have had advantages from it for decades.

Trump is showing the world how to goose the world's largest economy with regulatory relief and lower taxes. On that front, he is being lectured about not knowing what he is doing because, like Obama, they prefer a bigger government. The experts said the economy and markets would collapse if Trump got elected. As with so many things, the so-called experts were not only wrong, they were exponentially wrong.

Trump learned from President Ronald Reagan that the way to defeat tyrants is to beat them, not appease them. He also learned throughout history that the best way to goose an economy is to unleash the dynamism of the private sector which helps to lift almost all boats. Sadly, Obama, the Democrats, other world leaders, and most of the media learned little if nothing from history because their policies almost solely rely on bigger government which keeps more people dependent on government instead of allowing them to move up the economic ladder.

While Trump is focused on fixing problems left to him, reviving an economy that experts said could only grow slowly and bringing down dangerous tyrants, other world Leaders, Obama, the Pope, and a majority of politicians are focused like a laser beam on ... climate change. And of course, they blame Trump for not believing in the fictions that they do.

It just underlines that politicians from around the world, experts, and bureaucrats, who have not only not solved problems but helped create and compound them, can't stand the thought of an outsider like Trump solving economic and diplomatic problems better and in a different way than they would. So they lecture us that he doesn't know what he is doing. The media, instead of pointing out all the problems the experts created and didn't solve with their methods, just repeat the talking points that Trump doesn't know what he is doing. The rest of us are getting a little tired of this dreary game of theirs, played in such lockstep.

Not just democrats

Reactions: OKSTATE1
Exactly you don’t have shit here haha just more chronic distortion of the facts. How Humpty Trumpty of you

You talk like you are in kindergarten, I know what you posted, you defended the MSM’s characterization of Trump’s remarks on MS-13 as solely an anti-immigration remark. MSM did not even show the whole sound bite and you ate it up and defended it both before and after the entire sound bite was released. It was a new low by you and many others who will go to any length to hurt the Prez and in your specific case to see him assasinated.
It was at this point I considered you beyond
any reasoning and a complete waste of time, like I said earlier, you are a sad figure and the more you post the sadder it gets for you, not us.

You talk like you are in kindergarten, I know what you posted, you defended the MSM’s characterization of Trump’s remarks on MS-13 as solely an anti-immigration remark. MSM did not even show the whole sound bite and you ate it up and defended it both before and after the entire sound bite was released. It was a new low by you and many others who will go to any length to hurt the Prez and in your specific case to see him assasinated.
It was at this point I considered you beyond
any reasoning and a complete waste of time, like I said earlier, you are a sad figure and the more you post the sadder it gets for you, not us.

So you’re 100 percent on board with Trump’s immigration stance and the tactics used by agencies such as ICE?

So you’re 100 percent on board with Trump’s immigration stance and the tactics used by agencies such as ICE?

So you are not denying you hide behind MS-13 and are ok to disparage the Prez and push forward a complete lie even after seeing the Prez’s full comments to achieve your political objectives? Stay on point here....topic is disparaging Trump over blatant lies about his comments as it regards MS-13. I already know the answer, it is yes, you even want to see the Prez assasinated.

So you are not denying you hide behind MS-13 and are ok to disparage the Prez and push forward a complete lie even after seeing the Prez’s full comments to achieve your political objectives? Stay on point here....topic is disparaging Trump over blatant lies about his comments as it regards MS-13. I already know the answer, it is yes, you even want to see the Prez assasinated.

Pom poms for “Prez” got it lol

Yet it hasn’t been in cases. Truth is a Novel concept for you - thus far it’s been a foreign idea altogether lol
Yes, enforcement of immigration law was something Zero decided not to do. Now it's being enforced. If you crying little bitches don't like it, change the law.

Reactions: okstatefan1
Yes, enforcement of immigration law was something Zero decided not to do. Now it's being enforced. If you crying little bitches don't like it, change the law.

“Dipshits”
“Crying little bitches”

Permatriggered lol

Carry on

“Dipshits”
“Crying little bitches”

Permatriggered lol

Carry on
Yes, the immigration laws are being enforced now. Sorry that hurts your feelers. It might open up some rewarding job opportunities for you though if you can get motivated to lay off the video games long enough to shower and put on something other than grease stained sweat pants. It's a promising world out there, Clintard. Your parents deserve better than the slop you heap upon them.

giphy.gif

lol

Carry on.

Reactions: HanAholeSolo2.0
Yes, the immigration laws are being enforced now. Sorry that hurts your feelers. It might open up some rewarding job opportunities for you though if you can get motivated to lay off the video games long enough to shower and put on something other than grease stained sweat pants. It's a promising world out there, Clintard. Your parents deserve better than the slop you heap upon them.

giphy.gif

lol

Carry on.

Triggered hard I’m loving it lol...you have nothing but regurgitated weak ad hominems haha. Thanks for another confirmation of my #winning haha

Carry on

@Medic007 still thinks I’m not working lol what a clown

Don't take this the wrong way but .... I'm glad he's stalking you instead of me. You probably get what you're dealing with.

LOL he just ragefested me in another thread. His high school class elected him as Most Likely To Be a Serial Killer. And hates women... my gawd he hates women.

I'm just having fun.

It irritates the fire out of me when fans of Brand X believe their guy is above criticism. That's unhealthy and potentially dangerous.

@AC2017 I agree, but this is where MSM has really hurt this country. MSM yells fire on Trump at least 3 times a day or more. It has happened daily now since Trump was elected. So, this has conditioned a response from across both parties. The Reps dismiss it because MSM has lost all credibility and hence its ability to properly report fair criticism, and how can you be seen as offering fair criticism when you never, ever praise the President when he has done well. Then combine it with the over the top non-stop criticism how can some people not be conditioned to a response to some degree. The Dems patterned response every time the media yells fire is to believe it no matter how false or how silly the criticism is and even embellish it more, and they believe it even after the reporting is proven blatantly false and stories are retracted.

It takes a special individual IMO to really look past MSM and to get past the political agenda MSM is dishing out and to try to find alternate news sources or to verify actual facts. It is not easy to do that today IMO if you are not politically aware. We have lost a critical piece to fair governance and maintaining our laws and keeping the public aware of the facts and to have real investigative reporting documented with facts, our free press is abusing this privilege it has and what the American people deserve. I believe our founding fathers intended to for the free press to keep the government honest, to not enable government corruption, to be part of the checks and balances.

The only way MSM should be pushing political agenda's is thru paid political ads that notify the public as to such or to make it very clear an opinion piece is exactly that and it does not represent the opinion of the news organization.

So yes, you are exactly right, but it is harder today to know what is true and the MSM has conditioned a response from both sides and they help feed this monster.

Back when I first started posting on this Board, before the election, I said MSM was public enemy #1 right behind politicians, I still believe that today. It is an attempt at massive brainwashing and they have succeeded. We are no different then Russia when it comes to our MSM reporting, Russians get one party line version that is lies, in this country we get 2 versions that is all lies and whatever party happens to be in power gets more lies tossed its way to get it out of power depending on which political spectrum MSM falls.

It would be great and I wish for the day when MSM yells fire and all citizens pay attention because they know these news organizations are tough, fair, and their documentation and sources are impeccable. And they apply these standards no matter if the politician has an R or a D next to their name. It would keep politicians on their toes and they know someone was watching them and holding them accountable.

As a society as a whole, not many individuals are going to have the time or the ability to fully vet out an issue get to the actual facts without some help from someone, someone that can be trusted and that is neutral.

I believe if MSM did its true job, I would get my wish and all Reps and Dems in congress would get voted out and we could get less extreme Reps and Dems voted in and get our congress working together to move the country forward.

Last edited:
@AC2017 I agree, but this is where MSM has really hurt this country. MSM yells fire on Trump at least 3 times a day or more. It has happened daily now since Trump was elected. So, this has conditioned a response from across both parties. The Reps dismiss it because MSM has lost all credibility and hence its ability to properly report fair criticism, and how can you be seen as offering fair criticism when you never, ever praise the President when he has done well. Then combine it with the over the top non-stop criticism how can some people not be conditioned to a response to some degree. The Dems patterned response every time the media yells fire is to believe it no matter how false or how silly the criticism is and even embellish it more, and they believe it even after the reporting is proven blatantly false and stories are retracted.

It takes a special individual IMO to really look past MSM and to get past the political agenda MSM is dishing out and to try to find alternate news sources or to verify actual facts. It is not easy to do that today IMO if you are not politically aware. We have lost a critical piece to fair governance and maintaining our laws and keeping the public aware of the facts and to have real investigative reporting documented with facts, our free press is abusing this privilege it has and what the American people deserve. I believe our founding fathers intended to for the free press to keep the government honest, to not enable government corruption, to be part of the checks and balances.

The only way MSM should be pushing political agenda's is thru paid political ads that notify the public as to such or to make it very clear an opinion piece is exactly that and it does not represent the opinion of the news organization.

So yes, you are exactly right, but it is harder today to know what is true and the MSM has conditioned a response from both sides and they help feed this monster.

Back when I first started posting on this Board, before the election, I said MSM was public enemy #1 right behind politicians, I still believe that today. It is an attempt at massive brainwashing and they have succeeded. We are no different then Russia when it comes to our MSM reporting, Russians get one party line version that is lies, in this country we get 2 versions that is all lies and whatever party happens to be in power gets more lies tossed its way to get it out of power depending on which political spectrum MSM falls.

It would be great and I wish for the day when MSM yells fire and all citizens pay attention because they know these news organizations are tough, fair, and their documentation and sources are impeccable. And they apply these standards no matter if the politician has an R or a D next to their name. It would keep politicians on their toes and they know someone was watching them and holding them accountable.

As a society as a whole, not many individuals are going to have the time or the ability to fully vet out an issue get to the actual facts without some help from someone, someone that can be trusted and that is neutral.

I believe if MSM did its true job, I would get my wish and all Reps and Dems in congress would get voted out and we could get less extreme Reps and Dems voted in and get our congress working together to move the country forward.

Fox is just as bad.

Reactions: dnhall and OKSTATE1
I'm just having fun.

It irritates the fire out of me when fans of Brand X believe their guy is above criticism. That's unhealthy and potentially dangerous.

Above criticism? No. Criticizing for the sake of stroking your own sense of objectivity (not you personally)? Meh. a bit self serving to sit on the sidelines sometimes imho. These feel like different times.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Above criticism? No. Criticizing for the sake of stroking your own sense of objectivity (not you personally)? Meh. a bit self serving to sit on the sidelines sometimes imho. These feel like different times.

These don’t feel like different times to me.

This all feels like the same songs we’ve been playing for years to me. Different lead singer, but basically the same old show.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT