ADVERTISEMENT

Swings states likely to flip MAGA

Assuming Trump wins the election name five things in which you expect to see significant improvement when his four years are up.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Assuming Trump wins the election name five things in which you expect to see significant improvement when his four years are up.
A massive reduction in illegal immigration.
Reduction in economy killing regulations.
Appointment of sane Judges to our Justice system.
Shift of focus on the economy from trying to kill the middleclass to policies that create opportunities for the middleclass.
Our relationship with Israel will become stronger and Hamas will be destroyed.
As a bonus, Democrats and the Deep State will be in meltdown mode.

1. Lower taxes
2. Fewer environmental obstacles to commerce
3. Less cultural rot from the fag community
4. Judicial appointments favoring the traditional USA.
5. Legal environment that treats illegal aliens like the law-breakers that they are.

Sounds good…are you volunteering for the IDF? They could also use another chickensh!t in their ranks.

carry on
Well I will say the IDF is absolutely miserable in their execution of a genocide. Keep warning civilians about probable danger and giving them food and medical supplies.

What incompetent buffoons.

But I know my limits which include cluelessness in killing civilians. IDF could always consult any surviving perps from Oct 7, who absolutely owned old women and stoned hippies that day.

Well I will say the IDF is absolutely miserable in their execution of a genocide. Keep warning civilians about probable danger and giving them food and medical supplies.

What incompetent buffoons.

But I know my limits which include cluelessness in killing civilians. IDF could always consult any surviving perps from Oct 7, who absolutely owned old women and stoned hippies that day.

Why is the US having to offload aid from a pier in the mediterranean, if Israel is providing food and medical supplies?

Ohhhh…that’s right…cuz the chickensh!t IDF targets aid workers too.

carry on

Seems awfully authoritarian.

carry on
Says the guy who hates freedom of speech
Sounds good…are you volunteering for the IDF? They could also use another chickensh!t in their ranks.

carry on
I will if you volunteer for Hamas.
Why is the US having to offload aid from a pier in the mediterranean, if Israel is providing food and medical supplies?

carry on
Or...get this...the aid from the Israelis is being taken by Hamas, or...Biden is pandering for votes, or...we are just trying to look like we are humanitarian.

carry on

Look at him go. 🤣🤣🤣

jump-fail.gif

Says the guy who hates freedom of speech

I will if you volunteer for Hamas.

Or...get this...the aid from the Israelis is being taken by Hamas, or...Biden is pandering for votes, or...we are just trying to look like we are humanitarian.

I love freedom of speech. This board hates the accountability that tags along with it.

carry on

I love freedom of speech. This board hates the accountability that tags along with it.

carry on

Oh boy are you going to remember this post.

Yea, I know. I didn't even have to go back a week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT