ADVERTISEMENT

If America Sucks So Bad, You’re Free to Leave

Given all the money Biden's son made during the Obama Administration by following daddy around on his world diplomacy trips, I'm not sure Trump would need a fake dossier for the FISA warrants.
How much have Trump's kids made?

Reactions: davidallen
This right here.

The folks in the street risking exposure to COVID, taking flashbang to the crotch, and inhaling CS clearly love America more than those of us sitting behind a keyboard talking shit to one another.
Those us of with common sense call those people idiots. Nothing says "I love America" more on the left than trashing shit and acting like thugs.

Low property values? I thought you were against wealth inequality? At least young Americans in the south can actually BUY property. Not something that's realistic for anyone but the uber-elite in such equality-for-all strongholds like San Fran or NYC.
Umm, you might want to check the actual numbers...
  1. West Virginia @ 72.5% median value: $121,300 & median household income: $44,097
  2. Vermont @ 72.2% median value: $233,100 & median household income: $60,782
  3. Minnesota @ 71.5% median value: $235,400 & median household income: $70,315
  4. New Hampshire @ 71.3% median value: $270,000 & median household income: $74,991
  5. Iowa @ 71.3% median value: $152,000 & median household income: $59,955
  6. Maine @ 71.2% median value: $197,500 & median household income: $55,602
  7. Michigan @ 71.2% median value: $162,500 & median household income: $56,697
  8. Delaware @ 71.0% median value: $255,300 & median household income: $64,805
  9. Idaho @ 70.7% median value $233,100 & median household income: $55,583
  10. Utah @ 70.5% median value $303,300 & median household income: $71,414
I don't see a Southern state on this list...

Those us of with common sense call those people idiots. Nothing says "I love America" more on the left than trashing shit and acting like thugs.
You sure you weren't an Alabama State Trooper in a former life?
cwccc9_1.jpg

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha! You poor thing.

Have the Mom's gotten control of the bratty white kids in Portland yet, dave?
I don't know why you think John Lewis being beaten is funny, then again, much about you I don't understand.

The Mom's seem to have a bit of an upper hand on the Federalista's at this point. Interesting to watch.

Last edited:
I don't know why you think John Lewis being beaten is funny, then again, much about you I don't understand.

The Mom's seem to have a bit of an upper hand on the Federalista's at this point. Interesting to watch.
I'm laughing at you, dave. It's all you bring to the board these days. Comedic value.

Yes, I'm sure there won't be another night of bratty white kids tearing shit up. You'd think the leadership of Whitetopia could have figured out how to handle a bunch of bratty white kids.

It's sad that the women folk have to put themselves in harms way to try to get something done. Speaking of that, why aren't there any men out there helping? You guys holding the purses?

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT