ADVERTISEMENT

north korea/us summit

7KwLYEz_d.jpg

The whole dynamic depends on whether Kim believes that he can either de-nuke peacefully or Trump will de-nuke him and he'll be eliminated.

He never believed past Presidents had the balls to do it the hard way. I believe he belives Trump is dead serious.

Perhaps. This could be correct. Or, the point of view that is expressed in this article (see link) could be correct:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/06/donald-trump-north-korea-kim-jong-un-hubris-classic/

Cents, I don’t know how to argue with you. That’s just jibberish. Helps him in nk? He is already brutalizing his people.

With all due respect, do you know anything about North Korea or how the Kim dynasty operates? What matters to them?

How all of this helps Kim and his power/control in North Korea (and the signals it sends to other Asian nations) is very important to consider when looking at all of this. If you don't understand that, here are two books I'd recommend to you...

Amazon product ASIN 0199390037
Amazon product ASIN B003JMF8P8
Trump’s laid out the situation for them and if they don’t take the deal their goose (or dog) is cooked. Trump has brought us to the intersection of action. No more kick the can like obama. It’s they denuke or we do it the hard way. We are going to have a resolution to this one way or another.

So you believe that if Kim doesn't follow through with denuclearization, Trump will start a nuclear war with them?

Last edited:
With all due respect, do you know anything about North Korea or how the Kim dynasty operates? What matters to them? On top of that, do you not know that every thing we do foreign policy wise has a consequence, especially when it comes to dealing with dictators?

How all of this helps Kim and his power/control in North Korea (and the signals it sends to other Asian nations) is very important to consider when looking at all of this. If you don't understand that, here are two books I'd recommend to you...

So you believe that if Kim doesn't follow through with denuclearization, Trump will start a nuclear war with them?

****** I can spit nk facts faster than you can pick biscuit crumbs off your no fear t shirt. History has nothing to do with captain America. I get you won’t get that because you haven’t got a that yet.

I just read those books and kim has no more power today than he did last week. He is admitting his country isn’t important enough to have nukes. Sorry bitch can’t be part of the club because the USA says so. He is weaker after admitting he isn’t going forward.

He is admitting his country isn’t important enough to have nukes. Sorry bitch can’t be part of the club because the USA says so. He is weaker after admitting he isn’t going forward.

Yet, today, he still has his nukes and nothing has changed in terms of him losing his nukes. He also got Trump to agree to what he wanted (and what Russia and China wants) and he got "captain America's" praise. And he didn't have to give up anything for it. Just continue doing what he and the Kim regime has always done. And somehow, you think that makes him look weak?o_O

One more time, do you think Trump will engage in a nuclear war with North Korea if Kim doesn't follow through with denuclearization?

Last edited:
I feel like I’ve said Trump will start a war if they don’t give up their nukes. That’s what he said in 2000 and that’s what he said recently. I have no idea if he will use nukes or multiple slingshots. I don’t see the significance of the distinction. But yes I think Trump will bomb their cities.

What we should be asking now is why this President gives more importance and relevance to despots like Kim and Putin than our historical allies? Does he want to be like them, a dictator that kills his enemies and attacks all critics? He seems to operate that way by claiming he can pardon himself or indicted former members of his team while tweeting attacks every morning with anyone that questions him or disagrees with him. It is especially interesting how he perceives his omnipotence to define reality even when there isn’t much reality to his comments or perceptions!

Attacking the justice department, FBI, and the Fourth Estate News Media, that checks an American President’s Power as a part of the checks and balances that exist in a Democracy looks a lot like a dictator would act too!

Possibly obstructs justice by firing the FBI Director investigating his campaign and ties to a sworn enemy, Russia, and threatening to fire the Special Council investigating his subordinates amid collusion concerns likewise seems how a dictator would act!

I would tend to believe NK will not get rid of their nukes because despots or dictators need to control their critics and anyone that might try to replace them. If they do get rid of their nukes then Trump should get the praise. But, just because he believes it will happen doesn’t make it so and dictators usually do nothing to lose any power they may possess. I’ll believe it when I see it. In that regard, he got played most likely and “Rocket Man” got the best of that deal while not giving up much of anything.

What we should be asking now is why this President gives more importance and relevance to despots like Kim and Putin than our historical allies? Does he want to be like them, a dictator that kills his enemies and attacks all critics? He seems to operate that way by claiming he can pardon himself or indicted former members of his team while tweeting attacks every morning with anyone that questions him or disagrees with him. It is especially interesting how he perceives his omnipotence to define reality even when there isn’t much reality to his comments or perceptions!

Attacking the justice department, FBI, and the Fourth Estate News Media, that checks an American President’s Power as a part of the checks and balances that exist in a Democracy looks a lot like a dictator would act too!

Possibly obstructs justice by firing the FBI Director investigating his campaign and ties to a sworn enemy, Russia, and threatening to fire the Special Council investigating his subordinates amid collusion concerns likewise seems how a dictator would act!

I would tend to believe NK will not get rid of their nukes because despots or dictators need to control their critics and anyone that might try to replace them. If they do get rid of their nukes then Trump should get the praise. But, just because he believes it will happen doesn’t make it so and dictators usually do nothing to lose any power they may possess. I’ll believe it when I see it. In that regard, he got played most likely and “Rocket Man” got the best of that deal while not giving up much of anything.

Your first sentence is lunacy. Play that out for yourself. He had one dust up with the g7 over what a lot of people think is a legitimate gripe.

He has overseen crushing sanctions, war games and hostile threats to nk. Do you people actually believe he likes kim now? You actually think he is falling for him or doing this as part of a deal for the ages? You ACTUALLY think he thinks nk is more important of a friend than the g7? I thought he was racist but now he likes Koreans and Japanese more than his pure white western allies? Liberals have the memory of goldfish.

Your first sentence is lunacy. Play that out for yourself. He had one dust up with the g7 over what a lot of people think is a legitimate gripe.

He has overseen crushing sanctions, war games and hostile threats to nk. Do you people actually believe he likes kim now? You actually think he is falling for him or doing this as part of a deal for the ages? You ACTUALLY think he thinks nk is more important of a friend than the g7? I thought he was racist but now he likes Koreans and Japanese more than his pure white western allies? Liberals have the memory of goldfish.

I hear Pom poms and complete bullshit

I am Pom poms 100% trump. Will do a Hurkey later.

Sig Heil her Trump!! Dictator in Chief!

Explain his love for Putin, a sworn enemy of this country that continues to try to interfere in our government and elections! He has yet to condemn their interference in our last election though it was proven true by multiple agencies inside and outside our government!

Sig Heil her Trump!! Dictator in Chief!

Explain his love for Putin, a sworn enemy of this country that continues to try to interfere in our government and elections! He has yet to condemn their interference in our last election though it was proven true by multiple agencies inside and outside our government!

Weird he just put more sanctions on Russians a few days ago. He has multiple times. Did your news not report that?

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Fake twitter posts? Look out America we have bullshit twitter posters on the loose.
shysterkine and TeaPain have a Russian Twitter Bot emergency response team. It's kind of like what the Special Forces would look like if they were Larry, Curly, and Moe. Last I've heard, the Twitter share button is still under Russian control and Nancy Paulston, Midwestern housewife Russian Twitter Bot double agent, is more dangerous than ever.

Reactions: HighStickHarry
I’ll keep #winning too lol
Nothing says #winning like living with your parents at the age of 34.

"Hey babe, wanna come back to my parent's house and watch a movie? Mom has a huge collection of Disney flicks. They also buy me Little Debbies by the case."

Reactions: Ostatedchi
I’ll keep #winning too lol...I thought “all you do is win”? Wasn’t that supposed to be you in charge of it? You slippin’?

You googled one article. I’m telling you to show a shred of credibility and google how many times trump has done something to Russia that he didn’t have to.

You aren’t winning anything. Your ilk is rejected because of your mindset. Literally hitler was elected because of the shit you spew. It wasn’t the klan that got the vote out in 2016. They voted in 2008 and 2012. It was obama voters That changed their minds because of the totally stupid and wrong opinions you hold. Don’t take my word for it, look at the data.

You are losing and it’s great.

You googled one article. I’m telling you to show a shred of credibility and google how many times trump has done something to Russia that he didn’t have to.

You aren’t winning anything. Your ilk is rejected because of your mindset. Literally hitler was elected because of the shit you spew. It wasn’t the klan that got the vote out in 2016. They voted in 2008 and 2012. It was obama voters That changed their minds because of the totally stupid and wrong opinions you hold. Don’t take my word for it, look at the data.

This is 100% accurate.

I feel like I’ve said Trump will start a war if they don’t give up their nukes. That’s what he said in 2000 and that’s what he said recently. I have no idea if he will use nukes or multiple slingshots. I don’t see the significance of the distinction. But yes I think Trump will bomb their cities.

Any war on the Korean peninusla at this point would be a nuclear war. Trump knows that, Congress knows that, and so does North Korea.

Since this is the case, there is no viable military option for the USA. I don't see Trump (or those around him) being crazy enough to start a nuclear war that would lead to mass casualties and distruction. Trump knows there is no viable military option. And North Korea knows it too.

Which leads me back to whether or not Trump is eventually going to just accept a nuclearize North Korea. I think there is a good chance that is exactly what he is going to do.

Two articles that discuss this:

https://www.newsmax.com/henryseggerman/north-korea-pakistan-nuclear-weapons/2018/06/14/id/866168/

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/12/opinion/trump-kim-summit-denuclearization-north-korea.html

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT