ADVERTISEMENT

No Comment Necessary

I believe the attack on Oct 7 happened. I believe attrocities were committed by Hamas. I believe Hamas is a terrorist organization that does not deserve to exist. If I could see the videos you were privy to I would condemn them with equal ferocity as the ones I have posted. You, on the other hand, have hardened your heart to such an extent you can look at the videos to which I linked (well, that's stupid of me, of course you won't look at those videos, you'll only look at the ones that have now mysteriously been taken down) and not bring yourself to condemn them. If fact one can almost hear the glee in your voice knowing they happened, but still won't look at them.

It's real simple Dan, Hamas started a war with the Israelis. The Israelis are kicking their ass as expected. Hamas chooses not to surrender. Israel has every right to continue to kick their ass until they do choose to surrender.
I'm appalled Hamas is willing to sacrifice their supposed innocent citizen for their own survival, which in my mind further solidifies my belief they are evil and should be wiped out no matter the cost. IMO it's better to get this over with now rather than continue the same failed thinking that has led to decades of violence, the loss of innocent life and the perpetuation of both for the foreseeable future. Your way of thinking continues the violence and does nothing to solve the problem in the long term.

Beyond knowing if some of you look at this (I know you don’t have the balls) you probably would say those bastards deserve everything they got. After all they cheered for Hamas. They’re nothing more than animals. We know that because Israeli officials have said so.

How unfortunate. Moslems should have done a better job picking their leaders and picking their fights. Same mistake the Germans and Japs made in WW2. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Taking the side of a religion that wants to exterminate Israel and westerners is a strange one Dan.
There's your problem. I'm not taking a side. I'm criticizing the side that is systematically and intentionally destroying an entire people, the side that wants to exterminate their enemy so they can have all the land, and with our help has the capability to do it.

There's your problem. I'm not taking a side. I'm criticizing the side that is systematically and intentionally destroying an entire people, the side that wants to exterminate their enemy so they can have all the land, and with our help has the capability to do it.
You are blind Dan. Yer on the terrorist side. Good luck.

Reactions: 22LR
They poked the bear. They are the ones who rebuked statehood and vowed wars if Israel accepted. Israel did and was attacked from day 1. Even outnumbered. You would think they would have learned by now. You should really be upset with the countries who are keeping them there by funding and supplying them.

They poked the bear. They are the ones who rebuked statehood and vowed wars if Israel accepted. Israel did and was attacked from day 1. Even outnumbered. You would think they would have learned by now. You should really be upset with the countries who are keeping them there by funding and supplying them.
This is history with which I am unfamiliar. Would you please go into detail with dates and names and things like that?

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Nope, not on the terrorist side. I'd have to be on one of the sides to be on a terrorist side, because both sides are unadulterated terrorist sides.
On both sides of the fence? No wonder you don't vote and side with terrorists. Dimms want yer digits.

Well Dan, you make out like Jews are the terrorists. What part of aggressive terrorism do you not understand? Why is it so hard for you?
I'm not "making out like *Israelis* are terrorists." I'm stating flat out that Israel is a terrorist state when it comes to Gaza and the West Bank. One has only to look at the power differential to know that.

• Haha
I'm not "making out like *Israelis* are terrorists." I'm stating flat out that Israel is a terrorist state when it comes to Gaza and the West Bank. One has only to look at the power differential to know that.
Cmon Dan, God dam almighty! 🤣

How dare those damn Israelis not sit back doing nothing, while the Palestinians do everything they can to prepare to kill the Israelis.

Reactions: EZ Reyes and 22LR
How dare those damn Israelis not sit back doing nothing, while the Palestinians do everything they can to prepare to kill the Israelis.
That's the most cogent thing you've said! Israel was repeatedly warned the attack was coming. Their spies watched as Hamas prepared for the attack. And yet they sat back and did nothing. In fact they withdrew the protective troops right before it happened. If I didn't know better I'd think Bibi and his crew wanted it to happen so they could "legitimately" institute their Final Solution, one you so proudly cheer.

• Haha
That's the most cogent thing you've said! Israel was repeatedly warned the attack was coming. Their spies watched as Hamas prepared for the attack. And yet they sat back and did nothing. In fact they withdrew the protective troops right before it happened. If I didn't know better I'd think Bibi and his crew wanted it to happen so they could "legitimately" institute their Final Solution, one you so proudly cheer.
But that makes no sense, you say the Palestinians are peace loving people who the Israelis are persecuting. Why would the Israelis need to be vigilant in their defense if that is true?

I'm sorry, I could only get to Point Number 8 before I couldn't read any more. Most of the Palestinians he's talking about did not "flee" to Gazan, they were forcibly removed from their homes and driven there.
Whatever fits your way of thinking. Fact is, they turned down a statehood and attacked Israel. Both claim the land and are fighting over it, Israel is winning. Things like this happen. The Jews can’t catch a break, they flee Europe to avoid extermination and arrive in their homeland only to be faced with another group wanting to exterminate them.

Last edited:
But that makes no sense, you say the Palestinians are peace loving people who the Israelis are persecuting. Why would the Israelis need to be vigilant in their defense if that is true?
Are you a peace loving person? If I knocked on your door and told you to get the hell out, I was moving into your house, but you could have the shack in the slum outside of town, and if I continually harassed and tyrannized you would you stay a peace loving person, or would I need to be vigilant in my defense?

Whatever fits your way of thinking. Fact is, they turned down a statehood and attacked Israel. Both claim the land and are fighting over it. Israel is winning. Things like this happen. The Jews can’t win. Leave Europe to avoid extermination and arrive in their homeland only to be faced with another group wanting to exterminate them.
That's certainly the Zionist explanation of what has happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR and EZ Reyes
That's certainly the Zionist explanation of what has happened.
Historical facts escape you. For the record, I really don’t care what is going on over there. If the roles were reversed, Hamas would be doing the same thing. I also o find it comical when politicians think they can foster peace between the two.

Historical facts escape you. For the record, I really don’t care what is going on over there. If the roles were reversed, Hamas would be doing the same thing. I also o find it comical when politicians think they can foster peace between the two.
Well, I was a history major at OSU, but I confess there’s been a lot of history since 1968. What I’ve learned in the interim is what some people consider to be “historical facts” are often nothing more than the spin one sides puts out as truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR and EZ Reyes
Are you a peace loving person? If I knocked on your door and told you to get the hell out, I was moving into your house, but you could have the shack in the slum outside of town, and if I continually harassed and tyrannized you would you stay a peace loving person, or would I need to be vigilant in my defense?
Defense is not attacking innocent Israelis Dan.

Reactions: Forpetessake
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT