ADVERTISEMENT

In Its Drive To Genocide Israel Is Committing A War Crime?

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Say it ain’t so! That’s not possible. They’re merely defending themselves. Don’t you know Israel is the victim here? Israel is *always* the victim. If you don’t know that you’re obviously an antisemite. So say it with me: Israel is the victim even when it perpetuates war crimes.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
For someone who claims to be unbiased and immune from propaganda influence, you parrot a lot of propaganda.
I’m sorry voices who support the Palestinian people trigger you. You apparently don’t know the rule that there are two sides in every conflict. When you pay attention to only one side and adamantly refuse to consider any other viewpoint it becomes easy to think the side you listen to is 100% correct and the other guys are human animals, vermin that it is perfectly acceptable.

I’m sorry voices who support the Palestinian people trigger you. You apparently don’t know the rule that there are two sides in every conflict. When you pay attention to only one side and adamantly refuse to consider any other viewpoint it becomes easy to think the side you listen to is 100% correct and the other guys are human animals, vermin that it is perfectly acceptable.
Pot/Kettle

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
To rearm and reattack Israel. Thus killing even more Jews. That is a great plan for an antisemite.
If we’re keeping a record of the number of innocent Jews killed by Hamas vs the number of innocent Palestinians killed by an IDF that is constantly rearmed with vastly superior weapons in order to attack Gaza and the West Bank I think we both know what that picture would look like.

• Haha
Really? Are you starting to see the truth of what genocide looks like?
Oh I know what genocide looks like, see the holocaust. I'm referring to you and your obvious dislike of Israel.
If we’re keeping a record of the number of innocent Jews killed by Hamas vs the number of innocent Palestinians killed by an IDF that is constantly rearmed with vastly superior weapons in order to attack Gaza and the West Bank I think we both know what that picture would look like.
Israel wouldn't have to rearm with vastly superior weapons if the Palestinians would quit attacking them and decide to live in peace.

Unfortunately for your argument the Palestinians keep attacking Israel, which gives Israel every right to blockade and intervene as they see fit.

Oh I know what genocide looks like, see the holocaust. I'm referring to you and your obvious dislike of Israel.

Israel wouldn't have to rearm with vastly superior weapons if the Palestinians would quit attacking them and decide to live in peace.

Unfortunately for your argument the Palestinians keep attacking Israel, which gives Israel every right to blockade and intervene as they see fit.
Did you know that in 1948 the IDF invaded several Palestinian villages, lined the residents up and machine gunned them, then dug a three foot trench and dumped the bodies. A few years later bones started appearing back on the surface, it was discovered the IDF had massacred the people. You know what Israel's response was? Why they paved it over and made a parking lot out of it. In you mind does that sound remotely like something the Nazis did to he Jews?

Israel wouldn't have to rearm if it would not treat the Palestinians the way the Nazis treated the Jews.

Unfortunately for all of us Israel wouldn't be attacked if it didn't attack and/or create conditions that they know will cause them to be attacked. I wish there was a way for you to become a Palestinian and live in Gaza (or even the West Bank) for a year or two. I'd bet my house you'd come back a changed man.

• Haha
Did you know that in 1948 the IDF invaded several Palestinian villages, lined the residents up and machine gunned them, then dug a three foot trench and dumped the bodies. A few years later bones started appearing back on the surface, it was discovered the IDF had massacred the people. You know what Israel's response was? Why they paved it over and made a parking lot out of it. In you mind does that sound remotely like something the Nazis did to he Jews?

Israel wouldn't have to rearm if it would not treat the Palestinians the way the Nazis treated the Jews.

Unfortunately for all of us Israel wouldn't be attacked if it didn't attack and/or create conditions that they know will cause them to be attacked. I wish there was a way for you to become a Palestinian and live in Gaza (or even the West Bank) for a year or two. I'd bet my house you'd come back a changed man.
Point being Dan, the Palestinians would have the high ground and more than likely the support of more people if only they hadn't attacked Israel but since they did Israel has every right to kick the shit out of them until they surrender.

family guy bouncing boobs GIF

Say it ain’t so! That’s not possible. They’re merely defending themselves. Don’t you know Israel is the victim here? Israel is *always* the victim. If you don’t know that you’re obviously an antisemite. So say it with me: Israel is the victim even when it perpetuates war crimes.

Read Nuremberg trial. The war crimes committed by Israel are very similar to what the nazis did to the Jews. Starving them putting them in a camp called Gaza.
Bombing them and stopping them aid.

I am surprised that a group went thru holocaust would turn around and the do the same

Read Nuremberg trial. The war crimes committed by Israel are very similar to what the nazis did to the Jews. Starving them putting them in a camp called Gaza.
Bombing them and stopping them aid.

I am surprised that a group went thru holocaust would turn around and the do the same
holy shit you honestly believe this right. Do you actually know what Jewish people went through in the concentration camps?

Point being Dan, the Palestinians would have the high ground and more than likely the support of more people if only they hadn't attacked Israel but since they did Israel has every right to kick the shit out of them until they surrender.
I know that's what you and your fellow wingnuts want to believe, but nothing Hamas did on Oct 7 gives Israel the right to instigate genocide. And I hate to break it to you, but far more people are sickened by what Israel is doing than are supporting it. This has all the ingredients to backfire on both Israel and the USA for our role in it.

• Haha
No matter how loudly or often you yell it doesn't make it true.
You think it's not true because you refuse to consider the other side has a valid point of view. Won't even listen to it. Plug your ears, close your eyes and shout loudly so you can't hear it.

• Haha
You think it's not true because you refuse to consider the other side has a valid point of view. Won't even listen to it. Plug your ears, close your eyes and shout loudly so you can't hear it.
suck dick say what

suck dick say what
Please tell me the last time you read or listened to a person presenting the Palestinian point of view, expressing what the people in Gaza have gone through, listened intently with an open mind and considered that they may have a point in their own victimhood at the hands of Israel. Have you ever done that?

• Haha
I know that's what you and your fellow wingnuts want to believe, but nothing Hamas did on Oct 7 gives Israel the right to instigate genocide. And I hate to break it to you, but far more people are sickened by what Israel is doing than are supporting it. This has all the ingredients to backfire on both Israel and the USA for our role in it.
First it's not genocide no matter how badly you want it to be and I disagree. As I've said before October 7th was the straw that broke the camels back. The Palestinians never had desires or plans to live in peace with the Israelis as evidenced by the hundreds of miles of tunnels and missiles they built with billions of humanitarian funds they received. How you keep ignoring Hamas has purposely kept the Palestinians indoctrinated and living in poverty to advance thier desires is beyond me. You keep claiming Israel wants to wipe out the Palestinians, while you ignore the Palestinians want to wipe out the Israelis. Until the Palestinians change their ways nothing changes. Israel is forcing that change.

First it's not genocide no matter how badly you want it to be and I disagree. As I've said before October 7th was the straw that broke the camels back. The Palestinians never had desires or plans to live in peace with the Israelis as evidenced by the hundreds of miles of tunnels and missiles they built with billions of humanitarian funds they received. How you keep ignoring Hamas has purposely kept the Palestinians indoctrinated and living in poverty to advance thier desires is beyond me. You keep claiming Israel wants to wipe out the Palestinians, while you ignore the Palestinians want to wipe out the Israelis. Until the Palestinians change their ways nothing changes. Israel is forcing that change.
I haven’t ignored ANY of that! I’ve repeatedly agreed with you that Hamas has been horrible for the Palestinian people. You keep saying the Palestinians want to wipe out the Israelis while you ignore the Zionist Israelis have said unconditionally they want to wipe out the Palestinians. Until Israel changes the way it treats Palestinians nothing will ever change.

I haven’t ignored ANY of that! I’ve repeatedly agreed with you that Hamas has been horrible for the Palestinian people. You keep saying the Palestinians want to wipe out the Israelis while you ignore the Zionist Israelis have said unconditionally they want to wipe out the Palestinians. Until Israel changes the way it treats Palestinians nothing will ever change.
Sure you have, you think Israel is the bad guy and the Palestinians are peace loving victims trying to live in harmony with the Israelis.

Sure you have, you think Israel is the bad guy and the Palestinians are peace loving victims trying to live in harmony with the Israelis.
You sometimes come across as seriously deranged. If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times: *both* Hamas and Israel are the bad guys. You simply can't get it in your head that Hamas does not necesarily represent what the majority of what the Palestinian people want or think. In your delusion you think every Palestinian is Hamas and therefore every Palestinian deserves to die a horrible and painful death at the hands of the IDF. My God, that's sick!

You sometimes come across as seriously deranged. If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times: *both* Hamas and Israel are the bad guys. You simply can't get it in your head that Hamas does not necesarily represent what the majority of what the Palestinian people want or think. In your delusion you think every Palestinian is Hamas and therefore every Palestinian deserves to die a horrible and painful death at the hands of the IDF. My God, that's sick!
Omar wants you Dan.

The problem you have is you think the Palestinians do not support Hamas. They do, as witnessed with all the videos of normal everyday Palestinians celebrating the October 7th attack. There have also been polls done claiming 70% of the Palestinian people supported the October 7th attack. Is it all Palestinians? No but nothing is ever 100%.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT