ADVERTISEMENT

Great idea on how to handle schools like Harvard that have 31 student groups supporting genocide/Hamas

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
The head of a hedge fund said he wants to know the name of every student that is on each of these student groups so they know not to hire them. I say Corporations and businesses should go one step further and just say they will not hire any grads from any school with similar student support.

Harvard would not stand for any student group to issue a statement supporting the KKK. They should not stand for this hate either. Our finest academic institution (supposedly), is teaching hate.

Riley Gaines was not allowed on campus at Penn St after being approved, to talk about the role of biological men competing as women athletes. Schools find something like this as unacceptable to have discussed on campus. Similar voices on other issues are not being allowed to speak if it does fit with left ideology.

The Stanford student who was expelled for being a risk on campus for not taking the vax, posted pictures on the Stanford campus of the signs on campus in red supporting Hamas. None of these students will be expelled. The hypocrisy is unreal.

The time is now to force this issue and expose the extreme hypocrisy and root it out. We have our own house cleaning to do in our Universities.

Don't hire Harvard grads or any other grads from schools with similar support for Hamas, not until they root out the hate they are allowing on campus.

They are entitled to their free speech, and we are entitled to know who these people are so we can make informed decisions about the morals and culture a business wants to hire as employees. These are the most entitled youth we have, coming from mostly rich backgrounds that literally have every advantage in life and living the dream. This is what these entitled elites now peddle. Everything given to them and they support a terrorist group the cuts the heads of babies off.

Before you hire, see if a student on their Facebook page or other social media or as part of a student group that supports genocide in Israel and do not hire them.

If I were a CEO... i would only hire people that check ALL of these boxes:
*Non-white! Obviously
*Transgender
*Sexually attracted to aliens
*BLM tattoo on forehead
*Signed statement they support Hamas, ISIS, Taliban
*Has put a baby in a microwave at least once

Reactions: driad
Better idea...stop interviewing on those campuses period or at a minimum request access to all social media sites with the person being interviewed. If they push back, claim you can't do or say it's private then someone is hiding something. Pushback equates to so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, adieu. Good thing is no matter what, companies behind the scenes give the finger to equal opportunity even when glorified HR reps lose their ever loving minds because of it.

Harvard has 22-23,000 students. How many of them do you suppose are members of those pro-Palestinian groups? I’d bet it’s very few, and the rest of them are too busy pursuing their academic endeavors to give those idiot radicals a second thought.

Harvard has 22-23,000 students. How many of them do you suppose are members of those pro-Palestinian groups? I’d bet it’s very few, and the rest of them are too busy pursuing their academic endeavors to give those idiot radicals a second thought.
Then those students that do not align with the statements had better speak up against it or they will forever be held as the same.

Just don't hire any graduates from any of the schools that allow that type of student nonsense. Boycotts the hiring for 5 years and it will fix the nonsense.
In other words, essentially all Colleges and Universities. Almost all are run by strident liberal shit head administrators who couldn't care less about objective reasoning and true education. It's at the core of most of our problems in our country. It's scary bad and getting worse and a true threat to our democracy. The Nazi's started their propaganda in the education system. It's an age old tactic employed by the "Holier and smarter than thou" academics. The very people who Hitler enlisted to carry out his atrocities. They were called "the letter" people because they all had their degrees like PHD's, etc, and they all acquiesced to their nefarious wishes. Brilliant plan with unimaginable consequences.

Yeah, that would be fair.
Yes that would be fair. Sadly the students that do not align with that statement can not speak out for fear of being ostracized and targeted for cancelation by school administration, academic staff and the student body. Tells you the state of Harvard and other elite universities.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Yes that would be fair. Sadly the students that do not align with that statement can not speak out for fear of being ostracized and targeted for cancelation by school administration, academic staff and the student body. Tells you the state of Harvard and other elite universities.
I think you, along with many many other people, have a faulty notion of the kind of kid that goes to a school like Harvard. Almost all of them are 99.9% focused on their academics, pay very little attention to the political world. Granted most of them swing mildly to the left, but for the most part they are smart enough to recognize indoctrination when they see it and only pay enough attention to it to keep their professors mollified, nothing more. The nutjob "liberal arts" majors are the ones that make all the fuss, but they comprise a small part of the student body. If you are a kid studying astrophysics, for example, expected to provide research and write 30 page papers a couple of times a month, you simply don't have time (or interest) to get involved in outside bs. It's not that they fear being ostracized, it's that they simply don't give a flying fig about much of anything outside their body of work. For the most part kids at schools like Harvard are not like kids at a school like OSU. Their weekends are more likely to be spent in the library or lab than at sorority parties and the like. Just as it is unfair to judge every "conservative" as extensions of the KKK, so it is unfair to judge these kids because of a handful of uninspired, unintelligent goobers that try so hard to make the news.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I think you, along with many many other people, have a faulty notion of the kind of kid that goes to a school like Harvard. Almost all of them are 99.9% focused on their academics, pay very little attention to the political world. Granted most of them swing mildly to the left, but for the most part they are smart enough to recognize indoctrination when they see it and only pay enough attention to it keep their professors mollified, nothing more. The nutjob "liberal arts" majors are the ones the make all the fuss, but they comprise a small part of the student body. If you are a kid studying astrophysics, for example, expected to provide reaearch and write 30 page papers a couple of times a month, you simply don't have time (or interest) to get involved in outside bs. It's not that they fear being ostracized, it's that they simply don't give a flying fig about much of anything outside their body of work. For the most part kids at schools like Harvard are not like kids at a school like OSU. Their weekends are more likely to be spent in the library or lab than at sorority parties and the like. Just as it is unfair to judge every "conservative" as extensions of the KKK, so it is unfair to judge these kids because of a handful of uninspired, unintelligent, goobers that try so hard to make the news.
You are a gem Dan.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I think you, along with many many other people, have a faulty notion of the kind of kid that goes to a school like Harvard. Almost all of them are 99.9% focused on their academics, pay very little attention to the political world. Granted most of them swing mildly to the left, but for the most part they are smart enough to recognize indoctrination when they see it and only pay enough attention to it to keep their professors mollified, nothing more. The nutjob "liberal arts" majors are the ones that make all the fuss, but they comprise a small part of the student body. If you are a kid studying astrophysics, for example, expected to provide research and write 30 page papers a couple of times a month, you simply don't have time (or interest) to get involved in outside bs. It's not that they fear being ostracized, it's that they simply don't give a flying fig about much of anything outside their body of work. For the most part kids at schools like Harvard are not like kids at a school like OSU. Their weekends are more likely to be spent in the library or lab than at sorority parties and the like. Just as it is unfair to judge every "conservative" as extensions of the KKK, so it is unfair to judge these kids because of a handful of uninspired, unintelligent goobers that try so hard to make the news.
Know any kids that are going to Harvard or have been to Harvard? I do, some of our better friends son (played football with my son in High School and Harvard in college) went and graduated from Harvard. Kid is obviously highly intelligent and thankfully came from a conservative background with parents who were able to guide him through the attempted indoctrination. He had to become a chameleon in order to get through the leftist BS up there.

Know any kids that are going to Harvard or have been to Harvard? I do, some of our better friends son (played football with my son in High School and Harvard in college) went and graduated from Harvard. Kid is obviously highly intelligent and thankfully came from a conservative background with parents who were able to guide him through the attempted indoctrination. He had to become a chameleon in order to get through the leftist BS up there.
Yeah, my son went to Harvard. Was an English major (became a writer) surrounded by left wingers on a daily basis. But they were not stupid. There was a freshman class required of all students, I think it was called "statistics" or something like that. The kids would joke they were on their way to indoctrination class. And even most of them were most interested in doing well in school and cashing in on a degree from such a prestigious school that they had little or no time for stupidity. My son never felt a need to be a chameleon, made it clear he was a libertarian like his old man (although a little more to the left of me), and never felt intimidation of any kind. His roommates and classmates who were in the "sciences" barely knew there was life outside of classwork.

My daughter-in-law graduated from Yale (English major), was a Rhodes scholar, got her masters at Oxford and went back to Yale for her PhD. Her graduate associates were more interested in politics, loved the Clintons, but were not the kind of people that you would despise. From Yale she received a graduate fellowship to Harvard to study whatever she wanted to study, she met with the other fellows once a month (wine & cheese type of thing). And none of them were out of control leftists that hate America, they were charming and extremely likeable.

IMO the notion that students at Ivy-type colleges are all indoctrinated robots is pure myth. Most of them are too busy getting on with their lives to participate in nonsense.

Yeah, my son went to Harvard. Was an English major (became a writer) surrounded by left wingers on a daily basis. But they were not stupid. There was a freshman class required of all students, I think it was called "statistics" or something like that. The kids would joke they were on their way to indoctrination class. And even most of them were most interested in doing well in school and cashing in on a degree from such a prestigious school that they had little or no time for stupidity. My son never felt a need to be a chameleon, made it clear he was a libertarian like his old man (although a little more to the left of me), and never felt intimidation of any kind. His roommates and classmates who were in the "sciences" barely knew there was life outside of classwork.

My daughter-in-law graduated from Yale (English major), was a Rhodes scholar, got her masters at Oxford and went back to Yale for her PhD. Her graduate associates were more interested in politics, loved the Clintons, but were not the kind of people that you would despise. From Yale she received a graduate fellowship to Harvard to study whatever she wanted to study, she met with the other fellows once a month (wine & cheese type of thing). And none of them were out of control leftists that hate America, they were charming and extremely likeable.

IMO the notion that students at Ivy-type colleges are all indoctrinated robots is pure myth. Most of them are too busy getting on with their lives to participate in nonsense.
Where does whispers hail from? Just curious.

Yet for some reason the overwhelming majority come out as far left wing loons, wonder why?

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Context Dan.

How many of these Ivy leaguers have you anecdotally socialized with, and at what time were they matriculating?
Immaterial. Anyone who thinks 22-23,000 students walk out of any college as left wing loons has fallen victim to their own clever manipulative scheme. One thinks that because that’s what one sees: a very small minority of kids who are looking for celebrity more than want to be educated human beings. A kid who graduates looking for a job as a Wall Street broker or an executive at a multi-national energy conglomerate has better things to do than practice what he knows is stupidity. Anectdotally, of my son’s three freshmen suite mates one is a doctor in Montgomery, Alabama, one who is from Toledo, Ohio, is a doctor in a hospital in Boston, one went from Wall Street broker into banking in NY City, and my son worked as a sportswriter at ESPN, MTV and now @theringer.com (Spotify) while he finishes his novel. Those four were par for the course as Harvard students. I’m telling you the average student at Harvard probably leans Democrat, but is far from a leftist loon. There are probably as many mild Republican leaning students as there are whacked out leftist loons. It’s just the leftist loons that seek out and acquire notice, so everybody gets the impression that’s what all the students are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Immaterial. Anyone who thinks 22-23,000 students walk out of any college as left wing loons has fallen victim to their own clever manipulative scheme. One thinks that because that’s what one sees: a very small minority of kids who are looking for celebrity more than want to be educated human beings. A kid who graduates looking for a job as a Wall Street broker or an executive at a multi-national energy conglomerate has better things to do than practice what he knows is stupidity. Anectdotally, of my son’s three freshmen suite mates one is a doctor in Montgomery, Alabama, one who is from Toledo, Ohio, is a doctor in a hospital in Boston, one went from Wall Street broker into banking in NY City, and my son worked as a sportswriter at ESPN, MTV and now @theringer.com (Spotify) while he finishes his novel. Those four were par for the course as Harvard students. I’m telling you the average student at Harvard probably leans Democrat, but is far from a leftist loon. There are probably as many mild Republican leaning students as there are whacked out leftist loons. It just the leftist loons that seek out and acquire notice, so everybody gets the impression that’s what all the students are.
Do you remember the movie Good Will Hunting when the Robin Williams character tells the MIT math professor, his college room mate at Harvard, “I knew you when you were a pimply faced terrified student at Harvard” (or words to the effect)? Well, that describes a typical Harvard undergrad, not much different from any other college kid, just a little smarter and a whole lot more filled with self doubt.

• Haha
Do you remember the movie Good Will Hunting when the Robin Williams character tells the MIT math professor, his college room mate at Harvard, “I knew you when you were a pimply faced terrified student at Harvard” (or words to the effect)? Well, that describes a typical Harvard undergrad, not much different from any other college kid, just a little smarter and a whole lot more filled with self doubt.
i dont think this is true anymore. With today's social media constructs and the selectiveness of Harvard (and similar schools), those getting accepted are anything but similar to other college students.

• Love
"swing mildly to the left"? Are you delusional?

Nonsense.
Q) Do you know how you can tell someone who went to Harvard?
A) They'll tell you

I've interviewed quite a few Harvard/Ivy League grads for finance positions. Almost always pass. Either they were weirdos or so arrogant I knew their managers would hate them.
I work in O&G so I doubt I'll ever get many applicants from ivy league schools regardless.

Reactions: OKSTATE1
I've interviewed quite a few Harvard/Ivy League grads for finance positions. Almost always pass. Either they were weirdos or so arrogant I knew their managers would hate them.
Yeah, it sonds like they were not a good fit for your company. Fortunately for most of them they have plenty of opportunity elsewhere. So you found employees that matched your needs and they found companies that matched theirs.

• Haha
It's a good start to have a vast
But why? Wouldn't their attitude match your company's LGBTQA+ policies to a tee?
Probably. But that's just one aspect of what makes a cohesive team and a hard worker. I can get a knowledgeable, inclusive, hard working employee from other schools with out the militant entitlement that would alienate others.

It's a good start to have a vast

Probably. But that's just one aspect of what makes a cohesive team and a hard worker. I can get a knowledgeable, inclusive, hard working employee from other schools with out the militant entitlement that would alienate others.
Has it been your experience that a Harvard grad walks in to a job interview with an alienating militant entitlement attitude, or is that just what you'd expect before the interview begins? My experience with them has been the opposite, mostly hard working humble kids somewhat embarrassed that they matriculated at Harvard because they assume people will think they're what you described.

• Haha
Has it been your experience that a Harvard grad walks in to a job interview with an alienating militant entitlement attitude, or is that just what you'd expect before the interview begins? My experience with them has been the opposite, mostly hard working humble kids somewhat embarrassed that they matriculated at Harvard because they assume people will think they're what you described.
My experience with Harvard grads in interviews is that they give you exactly the answer they think you want to hear. They lack personality and individuality. They are the epitome of the indoctrinated.

My experience with Harvard grads in interviews is that they give you exactly the answer they think you want to hear. They lack personality and individuality. They are the epitome of the indoctrinated.
Those poor kids! One interviewer sees them as alienating militant entitled young people while another says they’re without personality, individuality, they’re indoctrinated robots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT