ADVERTISEMENT

The final solution for Yassar Dan

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
I put him on ignore, if everyone does that he will essentially be deplatformed from this site.

You will no longer see new posts he starts, you will see posts he has made in a thread but not the content.

He looks down on all of us and thinks he is more enlightened as well.

Believe people when they tell you who they are.

This is not a political debate or a disagreement. This is at its core a moral issue, good versus evil.

Liberals that support Ivy League schools over the pro Hamas rhetoric coming from Ivy League schools have pulled their support, they have become a cesspool for teaching ideology that has no place in our educational systems. Liberals and Conservatives that understand history and WW2, are not taking this propaganda bait.

He does not deserve a platform on our board to spew Hamas propaganda, we are better than that.

This is the America your grandparents fought for. Antietam, Iwo Jima, adult men blocking each other on a sports website and then writing a long ass post about it.
They nuked Japan, as they should have to end the war. Serious people. My dad who fought in WW2 in the Philippines and would have beat the shit out of a loud mouth spouting this crap if he could get his hands on him. Dan views that generation as blood thirsty monsters that should have asked about Nazi Germany’s motivations to eliminate all Jews and retaliation was genocide. My dad told me a bunch about the war, far more than most discussed. There are no rules in warfare. Kill or be killed. You have no clue. We hated the damn Japs. And our troops wanted to kill as many as they could as fast as they could to just come home and live. Our future rights to say stupid shit without consequence was not on the fore front of my dad or of those he fought with. Dan can post all he wants, we are free to ignore propaganda.

They just wanted to survive one day at a time. You spew a romanticized version about war that hides the utter brutality and horror of war. None of those troops felt they were heroes or fought for a higher purpose. They just wanted to live and had to do horrible things to do that. I have posted some of the details about what my dad told me about the Philippines. Most don’t discuss the war because many committed “war crimes” to just survive or the life long PTSD they lived with. The only meaningful GC IMO is the need to declare war and fight under your flag identified. After that each person is on their own, and what a human will do to survive is off the charts when survival instinct kicks in. My dad said those who had no survival extinct was the first to die and they typically knew who they were and it was awful.

That war impacted my dad and my family all of our lives and still does to this day. You don’t know shit.

Last edited:
They nuked Japan, as they should have to end the war. Serious people. My dad who fought in WW2 in the Philippines would have beat the shit out of a loud mouth spouting this crap if he could get his hands on him. Dan views that generation as blood thirsty monsters that should have asked about Nazi Germany’s motivations to eliminate all Jews and retaliation was genocide. My dad told me a bunch about the war, far more than most discussed. There are no rules in warfare. Kill or be killed. You have no clue. We hated the damn Japs. And our troops wanted to kill as many as they could as fast as they could to just come home and live. Our future rights to say stupid shit without consequence was not on the fore front of my dad or of those he fought with. Dan can post all he wants, we are free to ignore propaganda.

They just wanted to survive one day at a time. You spew a romanticized version about war that hides the utter brutality and horror of war. None of those troops felt they were heroes or fought for a higher purpose. I have posted some of the details about what my dad told me about the Philippines. Most don’t discuss the war because many committed “war crimes” to just survive. The only meaningful GC IMO is the need to declare war and fight under your flag identified. After that each person is on their own, and what a human will do to survive is off the charts when survival instinct kicks in.

That war impacted my dad and my family all of our lives and still does to this day. You don’t know shit.
It is clear that your dad's war trauma washed over and onto you. I think you are wise to put me on ignore. I seem to rattle your cage beyond your ability to withstand it.

Maybe it's just me but I enjoy Dan's posts. It's like watching a train wreck, I just can't look away. :)

It could be fun.

Now it’s just the same crash, over and over.

The repetition thing really did a number on him.

I bet he says genocide in his sleep.
Natural selection failed us here. He is weak, he is so weak he is afraid to confront pure evil, recognize it, and call it out for what it is. True evil can not be talked in to being good, thru good charitable actions. Truly bad people are not going to change by being nice to them. Dan is like the LGBTQ community, this community supports Hamas and their extreme religious views and Hamas would kill everyone in the LGBTQ community if they could. You can't make this shit up. It is sad, evil and bad men can only be "changed" by removing them from the earth. Hamas stated clearly in their 1988 covenant who they are and their goals:

The Palestinian people voted Yassar Arafat in to power:

For all the above reasons, just like WW2, civilian deaths of the enemy, no matter how tragic, is not the fault of those who fight to eliminate evil, but those who elect and allow that evil to fester among themselves. Israel was attacked no different than 9/11 or Pearl Harbor. The US had no warning at Pearl Harbor as well.

The only organization with stated and documented genocidal goals is Hamas, not Israel. The UN recognized this in the link above, in 2006, and I am sure that is not the only time.

Dan and others are doing the devil's work, he has lost his soul and surrenders himself to evil because he is weak. Hamas intentionally acts to get civilians killed and Dan falls for the bait and switch. Weak minded.

Last edited:
The pumps were primed for the genocide brain bug in the lead up to Israel rolling into Gaza.

There we’re articles everywhere.

They had the first genocide articles ready before any civilian ever died.
They have done this anytime Israel is forced to defend itself. Radical Muslims intent on Israel's destruction know this and use it as a weapon against Israel. People like Dan fall for it every time.

fire goodbye GIF by South Park

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT