ADVERTISEMENT

Great idea on how to handle schools like Harvard that have 31 student groups supporting genocide/Hamas

I’m curious where your red line is. Is there a point at which the debauchery and savagery against the Palestinian people in an Israeli response to the horror of the Hamas invasion goes too far in your mind? I believe I’ve read the death count and injury count of Palestinians has now equaled or surpassed that of the Israelis, about a third of the dead and injured are children. How many dead and injured Palestinians do you find acceptable? Is there a number where you say okay that’s enough?
Until Hamas is crushed.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
In 1948, more than 700,000 Palestinian Arabs – about half of prewar Palestine's Arab population – fled from their homes or were expelled by Zionist militias,[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] during the 1948 Palestine war.[9] The exodus was a central component of the fracturing, dispossession and displacement of Palestinian society, known as the Nakba,[10][11] in which between 400 and 600 Palestinian villages were destroyed, village wells were poisoned in a biological warfare programme and properties were looted to prevent Palestinian refugees from returning.

carry on
Are you white? Maybe BLM might come murder you today for stuff they claim happened 200 years ago. If you are black, why did all the black slave owners in Africa sell their black slaves to white people? Maybe BLM should go to Africa and kill them?

Sure, Jan…

“The Israeli authorities must immediately restore Gaza’s electricity supply and suspend the increased restrictions imposed as a result of the Minister of Defence’s order of 9 October 2023 and lift its illegal 16-year blockade on the Gaza Strip. The collective punishment of Gaza’s civilian population amounts to a war crime – it is cruel and inhumane. As the occupying power, Israel has a clear obligation under international law to ensure the basic needs of Gaza’s civilian population are met,” said Amnesty International’s Secretary General Agnès Callamard.

The blackout has plunged the Gaza strip into darkness and will exacerbate an ongoing humanitarian catastrophe. It will further limit communications and access to the internet. The power cuts will have a severe impact on essential services, access to clean water and will cause a public health disaster leaving Gaza’s already depleted hospitals without vital medical equipment at a time when medics are struggling to treat thousands gravely wounded in Israeli attacks. It will also endanger the lives of hospital patients, including people with chronic conditions or those in intensive care, including newborn babies on life support.

An Israeli minister said today that the authorities will not restore power or allow water or fuel to enter until Hamas releases hostages. This is an explicit confirmation that these acts have been taken to punish civilians in Gaza for the actions of Palestinian armed groups. Amnesty reiterates that Palestinian civilians are not responsible for the crimes of Hamas and other Palestinian armed groups and Israel must not, under international law, make them suffer for acts they play no role in and cannot control.
Your solution is to force Israel to live with an enemy that is sworn to eliminate them and it is ok for Hamas to attack but not Israel.

They dropped fliers and told the civilians to leave before they did what they did.

The hypocrisy is that many of the water lines were dug up and cut up to build mortars and rockets by Hamas to get ready for the attack.

Are you white? Maybe BLM might come murder you today for stuff they claim happened 200 years ago. If you are black, why did all the black slave owners in Africa sell their black slaves to white people? Maybe BLM should go to Africa and kill them?

Are you that triggered into tangential ramblings already? lol

carry on

Just pointing out your Justice system. It is rot. We all should be triggered by people like you that is a bigot and a pig. Good luck getting hired in many places.

Does condemning violence on both sides while not granting de facto blind loyalty to Israel offend you?

Cuz if so…fvcking deal with it, you snowflake little b!tch lol

carry on

• Haha
Until Hamas is crushed.
I assume you know there are innocent Palestinians who are not members of Hamas and do not want to be (the elected Palestinian president is not Hamas, for example). Neither of us wants to see any innocent Israeli be harmed in any way. For me an innocent person is innocent regardles of any other characteristic he may have, and that includes innocent Palestinians. You appear to think differently. Is there a specific number of dead or injured Palestinian children, for example, you think is acceptable in order to crush Hamas? If it means killing every Palestinian child to achieve your desired goal do you say yes, kill them all? I'm trying to get a sense of how far your revenge factor takes you.

I assume you know there are innocent Palestinians who are not members of Hamas and do not want to be (the elected Palestinian president is not Hamas, for example). Neither of us wants to see any innocent Israeli be harmed in any way. For me an innocent person is innocent regardles of any other characteristic he may have, and that includes innocent Palestinians. You appear to think differently. Is there a specific number of dead or injured Palestinian children, for example, you think is acceptable in order to crush Hamas? If it means killing every Palestinian child to achieve your desired goal do you say yes, kill them all? I'm trying to get a sense of how far your revenge factor takes you.
Until Hamas is crushed.

US and Israeli intelligence has lost a step or two under shits watch it seems.
It's interesting that we are told the intelligence apparatus had no idea the attack was coming (even though Egypt told them in advance), yet now they insist they know every Hamas hiding place in Gaza and it's only those places they are bombing in retaliation. It's astonishing how quickly they got their act back together!

• Haha
It's interesting that we are told the intelligence apparatus had no idea the attack was coming (even though Egypt told them in advance), yet now they insist they know every Hamas hiding place in Gaza and it's only those places they are bombing in retaliation. It's astonishing how quickly they got their act back together!
Cankles let Benghazi happen. Remember?

Has it been your experience that a Harvard grad walks in to a job interview with an alienating militant entitlement attitude, or is that just what you'd expect before the interview begins? My experience with them has been the opposite, mostly hard working humble kids somewhat embarrassed that they matriculated at Harvard because they assume people will think they're what you described.
I'm calling bullshit on that. I've only used 1 Harvard Attorney and I fired his pompous ass when I got his bill. I also worked for 3 guys who were all Harvard MBA's. The main guy was a psycho and then other two weren't much better.

I'm calling bullshit on that. I've only used 1 Harvard Attorney and I fired his pompous ass when I got his bill. I also worked for 3 guys who were all Harvard MBA's. The main guy was a psycho and then other two weren't much better.
Odd that you didn't know his fee before you hired him. Was it his fee that made you conclude he was a pompous ass, or were you thinking he'd be a good lawyer for you because he was a pompous ass?

Odd that you didn't know his fee before you hired him. Was it his fee that made you conclude he was a pompous ass, or were you thinking he'd be a good lawyer for you because he was a pompous ass?
You surely know in a court of law it's a crapshoot Dan, whether one got its license to practice law at Harvard or Yale.

Looks like 77cowboy did not get his MBA from Harvard. I am pretty sure they have a case study on asking for fee schedules before hiring a lawyer.

• Haha
Fees are always hourly and very subjective and manipulative. He way overcharged and when I called him out he was extremely arrogant and pompous. He couldn't believe I was questioning him. I mean we're all suppose to know that you don't question a Harvard Lawyer! He went off on his IV League rant and he pissed me off even more, so, I told him his services were no longer needed. He ended up sending me an email apologizing to me because he knew I was right. Didn't matter. He was dead to me from that call on.

Looks like 77cowboy did not get his MBA from Harvard. I am pretty sure they have a case study on asking for fee schedules before hiring a lawyer.
You should really think before you respond. Fee schedule wasn't the issue. It was padding the hours that was. And if you had as much experience as I've had with Attorneys over 5 decades you would have known that. It's how they bleed you.

Fees are always hourly and very subjective and manipulative. He way overcharged and when I called him out he was extremely arrogant and pompous. He couldn't believe I was questioning him. I mean we're all suppose to know that you don't question a Harvard Lawyer! He went off on his IV League rant and he pissed me off even more, so, I told him his services were no longer needed. He ended up sending me an email apologizing to me because he knew I was right. Didn't matter. He was dead to me from that call on.
With your next lawyer do what I do. Find out what his hourly fee is, ask him how many hours he thinks it will take to resolve the issue and tell him “I’ve got X amount I can pay you. Tell me now if you can’t meet my budget so I can go elsewhere.” Seems to work for me. Are you thinking it was his Harvard education that made him a pompous ass? Because I’ve seen a lot of non-Harvard lawyers that have been really full of themselves. Maybe it’s the profession and not necessarily the school.

• Haha
With your next lawyer do what I do. Find out what his hourly fee is, ask him how many hours he thinks it will take to resolve the issue and tell him “I’ve got X amount I can pay you. Tell me now if you can’t meet my budget so I can go elsewhere.” Seems to work for me. Are you thinking it was his Harvard education that made him a pompous ass? Because I’ve seen a lot of non-Harvard lawyers that have been really full of themselves. Maybe it’s the profession and not necessarily the school.
A lawyer is a lawyer is a lawyer Dan. Kinda like your infatuation with the Kennedys. 😁

If it was only that simple.

If it was only that simple.
I’m reminded of a lawyer joke (non-Harvard related). After 35 years a lawyer decides to retire and turn his practice over to his son. A week later the son comes to him full of excitement and self-satisfaction. “Hey, Dad, you know that case you worked on for the last twenty years but could never get it settled? Well, I resolved it in a week!” “That’s great, Son,” says the old man “but now how are you going to make your payments on that new BMW you just bought?”

Last edited:
Reactions: 77cowboy
I’m reminded of a lawyer joke (non-Harvard related). After 35 years a lawyer decides to retire and turn his practice over to his son. A week later the son comes to him full of excitement and self-satisfaction. “Hey, Dad, you know that case you worked on for the last twenty years but could never get it settled? Well, I resolved it in a week!” “That’s great, Son,” says the old mam “but now how are you going to make your payments on that new BMW you just bought?”
I wonder how some of these fools get elected POTUS.

The best actual things that lawyers have said in court:

The best actual things that lawyers have said in court:

5, 10 & 17 cracked me up!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT