ADVERTISEMENT

Next year

You look at finishes by underclassmen and you think they should all perform better next year. The bizarre thing is there were so many underclassmen on the podium this year. Not only on the podium, but standing near the top.

Looking at 165 you will have the following back
I Jordan Jr.
Bo Jordan So
Lewis Fr
Rodrigues SR. and gone
McFadden Fr
Wilson Sr
Perotti Sr

Poor example, but other tan Alex the top four are back.

174 is even worse as there were two freshmen in the finals in Nickal and Martin
Epperley is a Sophmore
Kent graduates
Jackson IN JR
Meyer IA Jr

I think the rule of thumb that a wrestler will finish higher next year than they did this year just will not work. There are some tremendous freshmen coming in next year and just not that many AA Seniors graduating.

The program at Nationals did not include the classification of the wrestlers. That sure was a disappointment to me.

So are we now conceding that it is an ACL for Brock? Are we also saying that Marstellar is gone?

Its April...
125...AA
133...Champ
141...Champ
149...Finalist
157...Finalist
165...AA
174...Finalist
184...Finalist
197...AA
285...depends on Z

Until I see otherwise, we will have 9 maybe 10 AAs with 6 guys in the Finals. Taking off the Orange glasses, we only win 2 of the 6 in the Finals.

So are we now conceding that it is an ACL for Brock? Are we also saying that Marstellar is gone?

Its April...
125...AA
133...Champ
141...Champ
149...Finalist
157...Finalist
165...AA
174...Finalist
184...Finalist
197...AA
285...depends on Z

Until I see otherwise, we will have 9 maybe 10 AAs with 6 guys in the Finals. Taking off the Orange glasses, we only win 2 of the 6 in the Finals.
Only two wins in the finals? What a defeatist you are ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT