ADVERTISEMENT

I Wonder

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
You know how there were incredibly brave people who hid Jews from the Nazis, kept them in their homes? I wonder if there are any Israelis that remember that kindness and are paying it forward to future generations by hiding Palestinians in their homes, keeping them away from the Israeli government as best they can for as long as they can. If there are and they get caught we know what will happen to the Palestinians, but I wonder what will happen to the Israelis.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Dan your Pope Hero after WW2 hid Nazis. RAT Lines, look it up my man. You are on the wrong side here. Stop buying the bs!

Reactions: okcpokefan12
You know how there were incredibly brave people who hid Jews from the Nazis, kept them in their homes? I wonder if there are any Israelis that remember that kindness and are paying it forward to future generations by hiding Palestinians in their homes, keeping them away from the Israeli government as best they can for as long as they can. If there are and they get caught we know what will happen to the Palestinians, but I wonder what will happen to the Israelis.
You off your meds again?

• Love
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I realize you find my constant bombardment/expose of Israeli atrocities to be tiresome. But consider how the Paletinians who have been literally bombarded each day for over four months must feel.

Are you helping?

At all?

Or just making a bunch of old men dislike you?

Are you helping?

At all?

Or just making a bunch of old men dislike you?
I'm helping. The angry guys that reply to my posts are not the only ones who read what I write. I believe there are some who agree with me but do not want to get involved in the crap storm the angry old men bring to the conversation. As for the angry old men, they're entitled to their opinion just like I am. Although, I've never understood the need they have to argue by personal insult. It either makes them feel emotionally better to do it or they think it hurts my feelings (which makes them feel good). Whatever the case I intend to rub our noses in the genocidal slaughter Israel is commiting as long as they commit it. For guys like @OKSTATE1 it seems to be more than they can handle, so they are wise to put me on ignore.

• Haha
I'm helping. The angry guys that reply to my posts are not the only ones who read what I write. I believe there are some who agree with me but do not want to get involved in the crap storm the angry old men bring to the conversation. As for the angry old men, they're entitled to their opinion just like I am. Although, I've never understood the need they have to argue by personal insult. It either makes them feel emotionally better to do it or they think it hurts my feelings (which makes them feel good). Whatever the case I intend to rub our noses in the genocidal slaughter Israel is commiting as long as they commit it. For guys like @OKSTATE1 it seems to be more than they can handle, so they are wise to put me on ignore.

They’ve been innundated with this same bullshit since 2015.

Thats why your newest pussy hat cause isn’t getting any traction.

They’ve been innundated with this same bullshit since 2015.

Thats why your newest pussy hat cause isn’t getting any traction.
Neither of us know whether I get any traction. And outrage over the intentional murder of people because of their ethnicity should not be considered a "pussy hat" cause. The world fought a war almost a centruy ago supposedly to see that it never happens again.

• Haha
So you’re representing the silent. So brave.

• Love
Neither of us know whether I get any traction. And outrage over the intentional murder of people because of their ethnicity should not be considered a "pussy hat" cause. The world fought a war almost a centruy ago supposedly to see that it never happens again.

Your dumb shit is just a continuation of the rest of the dumb shit they’ve heard for years.

It’s just as authentic as the rest of the crap that’s been thrown at them.

They’re racist, misogynistic, science denier, Nazis that some how now support genocide.

You should understand the “fvck off” sentiment.

Why would someone hide a terrorist in his home ?

Our People Cartman GIF by South Park

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT