ADVERTISEMENT

I Don’t Know If This Is Accurate

Maybe so but all it does is kick the can down the road and cause far more deaths in the future. The problem is not solved and will only continue to fester.

Maybe so but all it does is kick the can down the road and cause far more deaths in the future. The problem is not solved and will only continue to fester.
The problem will never be solved until Israel wises up and starts treating Palestinians as human beings, as equals before the law. Killing Hamas, which has been shown to be much harder than expected, is kicking the can down the road because all that will happen is a new generation of terrorists/resistance fighters will spring from the ashes.

The problem will never be solved until Israel wises up and starts treating Palestinians as human beings, as equals before the law. Killing Hamas, which has been shown to be much harder than expected, is kicking the can down the road because all that will happen is a new generation of terrorists/resistance fighters will spring from the ashes.
What does Gaza have to offer Dan?

2.3 million souls, potentially beautiful tourist beaches, an estimated trillion dollars of oil and gas reserves.
A trillion dollars in oil and gas, yet an entire society has to live hand-to-mouth on the charity of the international community in order to support their sheer hatred of Israel. I don't know who's dumber: The Palestinian who supports their leadership, or the American morons like yourself who enable it.

A trillion dollars in oil and gas, yet an entire society has to live hand-to-mouth on the charity of the international community in order to support their sheer hatred of Israel. I don't know who's dumber: The Palestinian who supports their leadership, or the American morons like yourself who enable it.
The anticipated oil is offshore and Israel does not allow Palestinians to be offshore.

You can’t seriously think Israel would allow Gazans to become prosperous. The Zionist goal from the very beginning has been to run the Palestinians out of Palestine. They are convinced they deserve it all and they’re not about to let the people they think are subhuman have any hope otherwise.

You may not have noticed but within a couple of weeks of the war on Gaza Uncle Bibi was lining up meetings with oil companies to allot spaces where Israel would allow them to drill as long as Uncle Bibi got his cut.

Yet Hamas leaders are worth somewhere around 11 billion dollars, live a life of luxury for themselves and their family, all while the people they supposedly lead, live lives of poverty and oppression. In the minds of those easily influenced by the propaganda all of that is Israel's fault. SMFH

Yet Hamas leaders are worth somewhere around 11 billion dollars, live a life of luxury for themselves and their family, all while the people they supposedly lead, live lives of poverty and oppression. In the minds of those easily influenced by the propaganda all of that is Israel's fault. SMFH
I think you are right: in the minds of some easily manipulated everything is Israel’s fault. By the same token in the minds of others who are easily manipulated Israel is faultless. I think both Israel and Hamas are “at fault.” How about you?

You can’t seriously think Israel would allow Gazans to become prosperous. The Zionist goal from the very beginning has been to run the Palestinians out of Palestine. They are convinced they deserve it all and they’re not about to let the people they think are subhuman have any hope otherwise.
The irony is that while believing this about the people of Israel, you refuse to believe that the Palestinian goal is exactly the same: Run Israel out of Israel. What's the quote: "From the river to the sea?"

I think you are right: in the minds of some easily manipulated everything is Israel’s fault. By the same token in the minds of others who are easily manipulated Israel is faultless. I think both Israel and Hamas are “at fault.” How about you?
What makes someone faultless now-a-days? I think America is at fault for the Russian invasion of Ukraine, yet I'm told constantly that we're blameless and that its all Putin's fault. Fault is just some fancy way of saying one should be justified in their incessant whining about another's actions.

As for this conflict, there aren't any clean hands. But I do believe that our hands are just as dirty. A different stance with Iran by OUR administration and there likely isn't an Oct. 07 attack. With no attack, then no mass war effort from Israel. So maybe if you had participated in OUR elections and helped elect the other guy in 2020, rather than sitting on the sideline bitching and moaning about the worthlessness of your vote, you wouldn't have to post thrice daily about the plight of the poor Palestinians today.

Well you should agree, you are one of them.

Israel is not innocent but they didn't start the war, break the truce or celebrate the attack.

The Palestinians are supported by terrorist nations that want the destruction of the West and our way of life. For this reason alone it's a no brainer to support Israel.

What makes someone faultless now-a-days? I think America is at fault for the Russian invasion of Ukraine, yet I'm told constantly that we're blameless and that its all Putin's fault. Fault is just some fancy way of saying one should be justified in their incessant whining about another's actions.

As for this conflict, there aren't any clean hands. But I do believe that our hands are just as dirty. A different stance with Iran by OUR administration and there likely isn't an Oct. 07 attack. With no attack, then no mass war effort from Israel. So maybe if you had participated in OUR elections and helped elect the other guy in 2020, rather than sitting on the sideline bitching and moaning about the worthlessness of your vote, you wouldn't have to post thrice daily about the plight of the poor Palestinians today.
I hadn’t thought about it that way. It’s my fault for the genocide. That stings! OTOH would you please explain how DJT as president would have assured there would be no Oct 7? Plus, had I voted it would not have been for DJT, so I would still have been responsible for Oct 7 I guess.

Well you should agree, you are one of them.

Israel is not innocent but they didn't start the war, break the truce or celebrate the attack.

The Palestinians are supported by terrorist nations that want the destruction of the West and our way of life. For this reason alone it's a no brainer to support Israel.
This may be the first time you’ve hinted that Israel, not being innocent, shares some of the burden for the conflict. Would you please point to some of the areas where Israel is not innocent?

I hadn’t thought about it that way. It’s my fault for the genocide. That stings! OTOH would you please explain how DJT as president would have assured there would be no Oct 7? Plus, had I voted it would not have been for DJT, so I would still have bern responsible for Oct 7 I guess.
Congrats on understanding our role in the world. When we ease the sanctions on Iran, like we did both under Obama and Biden, we free up money for them to funnel to their sponsored terrorist orgs like Hamas and Hezbollah. And if that attack had happened under Trump, there would have been consequences levied on Iran beyond Israel standing alone and attacking a consulate in Syria. Instead, our administration has coddled Iran at every turn, even promising to free billions of dollars (after Obama freed billions of dollars) in sanctioned holdings back to Iran, and allowing other governments to violate existing trade sanctions with Iran. WE (the U.S.) authorized the funding of Iran, which for all intents and purposes funded Hamas.

Maybe someday you'll understand the enormous role America plays in geopolitics, and won't just be a lemming thinking we've nothing to do with the world's circumstances.

This may be the first time you’ve hinted that Israel, not being innocent, shares some of the burden for the conflict. Would you please point to some of the areas where Israel is not innocent?
And you would be wrong, again. I've clearly posted Israel is not innocent numerous times. Their double standard judicial system is clearly a problem but not one that justifies any of the Palestinians actions.

The real issue with Israel is Muslims are pissed they lost wars they started and they want the land back. Well that's just to bad, maybe they shouldn't have started those wars.

Congrats on understanding our role in the world. When we ease the sanctions on Iran, like we did both under Obama and Biden, we free up money for them to funnel to their sponsored terrorist orgs like Hamas and Hezbollah. And if that attack had happened under Trump, there would have been consequences levied on Iran beyond Israel standing alone and attacking a consulate in Syria. Instead, our administration has coddled Iran at every turn, even promising to free billions of dollars (after Obama freed billions of dollars) in sanctioned holdings back to Iran, and allowing other governments to violate existing trade sanctions with Iran. WE (the U.S.) authorized the funding of Iran, which for all intents and purposes funded Hamas.

Maybe someday you'll understand the enormous role America plays in geopolitics, and won't just be a lemming thinking we've nothing to do with the world's circumstances.
Oh believe me I completely understand the *enormous role* our NeoCons have carved out for us in geopolitics. It’s worked out so well for us and the rest of the world, don’t you agree? Peace and prosperity reign! We are the most beloved and respected country in all the world thanks to the glorious sacrifices our NeoCons have called on us to make. It’s not what our Founding Fathers had in mind, true, but screw them, our NeoCons know much better than George Washington and his tagtag bunch of losers. Don’t you agree?

Oh believe me I completely understand the *enormous role* our NeoCons have carved out for us in geopolitics. It’s worked out so well for us and the rest of the world, don’t you agree? Peace and prosperity reign! We are the most beloved and respected country in all the world thanks to the glorious sacrifices our NeoCons have called on us to make. It’s not what our Founding Fathers had in mind, true, but screw them, our NeoCons know much better than George Washington and his tagtag bunch of losers. Don’t you agree?
Who you call Neocons, I call globalists.

And you would be wrong, again. I've clearly posted Israel is not innocent numerous times. Their double standard judicial system is clearly a problem but not one that justifies any of the Palestinians actions.

The real issue with Israel is Muslims are pissed they lost wars they started and they want the land back. Well that's just to bad, maybe they shouldn't have started those wars.
So where in there are you pointing to Israel’s lack of innocence?

No, I think the support has always been here and always will be for some of you.

I know thats your conclusion and you’ve been wrong every time you’ve said it.

That’s a function of your bias and has nothing to do with what’s said by the posters.

No, I think the support has always been here and always will be for some of you.
I'm normally going to come down on the side of whoever is against our enemies, and yes the Palestinians are our enemies. I know you think the Palestinians are peace loving people that are only lashing out with violence because they are being oppressed by Israel but if they were given the opportunity they would kill as many Jews and westerners as they could.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT