ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago

The double standard is astounding. What are you thoughts on Hillary's private server, her staff smashing the cell phones? How about Hunter Biden's laptop full of illegal debauchery and influence peddling.
Was Hillary Clinton not investigated? Is Hunter Biden not being investigated?

You are making no sense whatsoever.

My question is this: Isn't a search warrant specific in what can and cannot be taken from the residence? Per the news stories, the FBI gathered boxes of documents from the residence with the intention of sorting through them later. How is that not in direct violation the 4th Amendment?
Do you know what the search warrant said? Do you know if the news sources you are listening to are reporting accurate information?

Answer to both questions . . . no.

The fact the president doesn't know that the FBI is executing a search warrant against his direct political opponent just shows that he is completely out of the loop in regards to running the country.
No, it shows that the President is not interfering. If he had known, you and other Trump defenders would be yelling even louder that all of this is political.

Biden promised an independent DOJ. He is upholding his promise. Sorry this bothers you so much.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Do you know what the search warrant said? Do you know if the news sources you are listening to are reporting accurate information?

Answer to both questions . . . no.
Never said otherwise. I simply asked a question as it feels like taking 'boxes' of random material could easily be in violation of the 4th amendment.

No, it shows that the President is not interfering. If he had known, you and other Trump defenders would be yelling even louder that all of this is political.

Biden promised an independent DOJ. He is upholding his promise. Sorry this bothers you so much.
Yer lost. 😂

Boy the law and order crowd sure doesn't like law and order any more.
Isn't this the truth!

These clowns are falling all over themselves trying to create a banana republic that they claim to oppose. None of them, apparently, have any ability to step back and seriously analyze the craziness they are spewing.

Just a knee jerk reaction to defend Trump, at all costs.

Last edited:
I simply asked a question as it feels like taking 'boxes' of random material could easily be in violation of the 4th amendment.
Why assume they are taking random material? Here is an idea. Instead of jumping into Trump defense mode immediately, why not sit back and let the FBI and DOJ do their jobs instead of creating crap to get upset about.

There is a difference between non-interference and blatant ignorance. Unfortunately Biden is consistently on the latter side.
See, this is why Biden is **** if he does and **** if he doesn't with guys like you. When he doesn't interfere in what the DOJ is doing, you claim he is ignorant. If he did interfere, you'd claim all of this was political.🙄

No offense, but you sound unhinged at the moment.

See, this is why Biden is **** if he does and **** if he doesn't with guys like you. When he doesn't interfere in what the DOJ is doing, you claim he is ignorant. If he did interfere, you'd claim all of this was political.🙄

No offense, but you sound unhinged at the moment.
Says the most unhinged individual on the site to the least unhinged individual on the site.

Carry on!

🤣🤣🤣

Why assume they are taking random material? Here is an idea. Instead of jumping into Trump defense mode immediately, why not sit back and let the FBI and DOJ do their jobs instead of creating crap to get upset about.
The FBI has not earned my trust given their malfeasance during the past 5 years to earn that benefit of the doubt. We've seen their deliberate misrepresentations of facts to FISA, in text messages, and elsewhere. So why should I sit back now. If the FBI wants to be respect, maybe they should earn it.

The FBI has not earned my trust given their malfeasance during the past 5 years to earn that benefit of the doubt.
Because they haven't done what you wanted them to do, huh?

If you would open your eyes for a moment, you might realize that the FBI and the DOJ is not the problem here. The problem is Trump's attacks upon our institutions and the willingness of some to follow him wherever he goes. Trump is not a dictator above all laws. Stop treating him like one.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Yep, yer lost

Because they haven't done what you wanted them to do, huh?

If you would open your eyes for a moment, you might realize that the FBI and the DOJ is not the problem here. The problem is Trump's attacks upon our institutions and the willingness of some to follow him wherever he goes. Trump is not a dictator above all laws. Stop treating him like one.
Huh? I read the Mueller report. Nothing of what all Neck-belt talked about was there. I saw the FBI text messages. You'd have to have your head stuck up your ass to not think that the FBI has become uber-political. Then again, that does seem to describe you.

Huh? I read the Mueller report. Nothing of what all Neck-belt talked about was there. I saw the FBI text messages. You'd have to have your head stuck up your ass to not think that the FBI has become uber-political. Then again, that does seem to describe you.
He's an obviouse idiot.

Reactions: colcord
You'd have to have your head stuck up your ass to not think that the FBI has become uber-political.
The FBI is only uber-political when they don't do what clowns like yourself want them to do or when their actions are misrepresented by propagandists for political reasons.

I'm sorry you are so upset that the rule of law applies to Trump just like it does anyone else. If you truly cared about this country and opposed us moving towards authoritarianism, you would be celebrating that the FBI and DOJ are doing their jobs.

You don't have to always toe the line for Trump.

The FBI is only uber-political when they don't do what clowns like yourself want them to do or when their actions are misrepresented by propagandists for political reasons.

I'm sorry you are so upset that the rule of law applies to Trump just like it does anyone else. If you truly cared about this country and opposed us moving towards authoritarianism, you would be celebrating that the FBI and DOJ are doing their jobs.

You don't have to always toe the line for Trump.
You serious?

I find it hilarious to listen to these cultist claim that nobody who may run for President should be investigated by the FBI. They sure were not saying this back in 2015/2016.

Lock her up! Lock her up!

There hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Shit britches should be looked at no?

Reactions: colcord
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT