ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago

Yes, I was referring to DeSantis' hypocrisy for appealing to the rule of law one week and then attacking it the next week.

So executing a legal search warrant in a legal investigation is now an "overly aggressive tactic" yet, suspending an elected state attorney wasn't?🙄

As usual, it all comes down to party politics for you. What is happening to Trump is wrong because he is a Republican and you support him. What happened to that state attorney was right because he is a hy
Why not just subpoena what they wanted instead of sending 30 armed FBI agents? Trump has cooperated with everything they have asked but they choose to serve a Warrant? Just remember when Republicans do the same you have no problem with it.

Why not just subpoena what they wanted instead of sending 30 armed FBI agents?
Perhaps they have reason to suspect a subpoena would not work in this situation. You don't know what they know, the evidence they already have, and even what all they were looking for. Let them do they job instead of freaking out and making assumptions about something you know nothing about.

Trump has cooperated with everything they have asked but they choose to serve a Warrant?
Has he? You know this for a fact?

See, another assumption on your part.

Just remember when Republicans do the same you have no problem with it.
Democrats aren't doing this. The FBI did this.

And I remember well when Democrats were investigated and even now are being investigated. You had/have no problem with those investigations. Remember, "lock her up"? Yeah, how loud were you chanting that?

For once, try to show some consistency instead of just being a partisan pawn.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Nope.

A legal search warrant was served and a legal search was completed. That is all.
A presumably legal search warrant and search.

That presumption is a rebuttable presumption though.

We haven’t seen the affidavit, the warrant, or the return which wouldn’t be needed to conclusively proclaim the legality at this time.

There are potential avenues to attack the validity of a search warrant after the fact which may or may not exist factually in this case.

Why not just subpoena what they wanted instead of sending 30 armed FBI agents? Trump has cooperated with everything they have asked but they choose to serve a Warrant? Just remember when Republicans do the same you have no problem with it.
They did. The suspected perp did not comply. Not smart on his part.

Yes. And we have no reason to believe otherwise right now.

I know. The rule of law in this nation is a beautiful thing.

I would say we have no evidence at this time to jump to any final conclusion one way or the other would be more factually and legally accurate to say, but that’s probably just my tendency to explicitly stick to the rule of law and let things play out in court by people that know more of the facts than either one of us.

The rule of law is a beautiful thing, I was just setting out the rule of law referring search warrants.

Last edited:
I would say we have know evidence at this time to jump to any final conclusion one way or the other would be more factually and legally accurate to say, but that’s probably just my tendency to explicitly stick to the rule of law and let things play out in court by people that know more of the facts than either one of us.
As I'm sure you do, I trust the legal process. If there was something legally insufficient with the search warrant or search, we have a process in place to determine that. Until such a conclusion is determined, I see no reason to question the legality of the warrant and/or search.

Regardless of how much Trump and his supporters run their mouths in public. If I was Trump's lawyer, I'd tell him to keep his mouth shut. Of course, we know that isn't going to happen.

• Haha
I firmly disagree with this tweet. Biden as President should not be influencing the DOJ and FBI as it relates to legal investigations. He should stay out of it and let them do their job. That is how faith is maintained as it relates to the DOJ and the FBI. Not to mention that if the White House had announced he knew or was involved in the investigation, right-wingers would be yelling even louder about a political witch-hunt. Biden is doing exactly what he should be doing.

Also, the DOJ and FBI don't have to release statements or hold press conferences about ongoing legal investigations. This was the original policy of both agencies and it should remain the policy. Such actions only create more problems.

As I'm sure you do, I trust the legal process. If there was something legally insufficient with the search warrant or search, we have a process in place to determine that. Until such a conclusion is determined, I see no reason to question the legality of the warrant and/or search.

Regardless of how much Trump and his supporters run their mouths in public. If I was Trump's lawyer, I'd tell him to keep his mouth shut. Of course, we know that isn't going to happen.
You really are a Karen. He is telling you that search warrants are a weak point and are attacked in court. They attack the t’s being crossed and I’s dotted. He is not a Trumper and not saying Trumps was illegal. He was sharing insight into search warrants and holding up in court. Holy shit.

You really are a Karen. He is telling you that search warrants are a weak point and are attacked in court. They attack the t’s being crossed and I’s dotted. He is not a Trumper and not saying Trumps was illegal. He was sharing insight into search warrants and holding up in court. Holy shit.
I knew exactly what he was referencing and I agreed with him for the most part. I also know he isn't a Trump supporter.

Relax some. Stop creating junk in your head so you have something to respond to.

• Haha
I knew exactly what he was referencing and I agreed with him for the most part. I also know he isn't a Trump supporter.

Relax some. Stop creating junk in your head so you have something to respond to.
Ok because your post says other wise unless you just can’t not talk about Trump. The lock up Trumpers are weirder then the lock her up peps just saying.

I have been one of the most vocal but still say no violence. Everyone demand Trump be reinstalled will bring the evil bastards out and they are still the cause of it all- not WTP.

Or some way to cause an alt society and take away their toys for destruction (our hard earned money they steal)

One of the reasons they won't let Trump run again is he was going to end federal income tax theft- they won't have any part of it. Take away their money they have nothing to cause damage with- they are nothing.

They use the tax theft on the brainwashed USA people to fund themselves and pay off their allies - these people are sick MF- and you can't reason with them

Yes. And we have no reason to believe otherwise right now.

I know. The rule of law in this nation is a beautiful thing.
Remember those FISA warrants based on known false information? Or how about the FBI lawyer that purposely changed information to obtain those warrants? Yea there is plenty of reason to question the legality of the warrant.

Remember those FISA warrants based on known false information? Or how about the FBI lawyer that purposely changed information to obtain those warrants? Yea there is plenty of reason to question the legality of the warrant.

Don't you think that since Trump defrauded his own students, surrounded himself with criminals, has been sued like 9,000 times for not paying his bills, that you should maybe keep your powder dry and see what the evidence is? You're not dealing with a really smart or honest guy, here...

Reactions: davidallen
Don't you think that since Trump defrauded his own students, surrounded himself with criminals, has been sued like 9,000 times for not paying his bills, that you should maybe keep your powder dry and see what the evidence is? You're not dealing with a really smart or honest guy, here...
With the recent history of Democrats abusing their power to go after Trump and the fact we are 90 days from an election, no. The American people need the answers now not after the election.
If you are keeping track this is the fourth election in a row the FBI has been instrumental in influencing an election. If you don’t question that you are not very smart.

The FBI is only uber-political when they don't do what clowns like yourself want them to do or when their actions are misrepresented by propagandists for political reasons.

I'm sorry you are so upset that the rule of law applies to Trump just like it does anyone else. If you truly cared about this country and opposed us moving towards authoritarianism, you would be celebrating that the FBI and DOJ are doing their jobs.

You don't have to always toe the line for Trump.
They treated a made up dossier like it was real to take down Trump.

The FBI lied and said Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation.

They were part of a scheme to kidnap the Michigan governor to discredit a far right group.

The agency needs to be defunded.

T
There are left wing idiots on this board that want to believe that the feckless old bastard in the White House gave the order to kill an Al-Qaeda leader in Afghanistan but had no prior knowledge of a FBI/DOJ raid. Biden could not have thought of a more ingenious way of uniting the right wing conservative party. I cannot believe that no one has considered the retribution that will follow when The House and Senate are controlled by the Republicans.

With the recent history of Democrats abusing their power to go after Trump and the fact we are 90 days from an election, no. The American people need the answers now not after the election.
If you are keeping track this is the fourth election in a row the FBI has been instrumental in influencing an election. If you don’t question that you are not very smart.
Chapter 8, Burying Biden Corruption is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. The Syskatine ignorance is legendary. 2012Bearcat would abuse Syskatine unmercifully in an intelligence quotient test session. As the board's majority knows, I have the test questions to prove it.

Page 333-423 in Rigged is Notes.

Name math's simplest equation. Bearcat named the axiom for us on these pages. He didn't bother with an argument. No doubt he could if asked.

T

There are left wing idiots on this board that want to believe that the feckless old bastard in the White House gave the order to kill an Al-Qaeda leader in Afghanistan but had no prior knowledge of a FBI/DOJ raid. Biden could not have thought of a more ingenious way of uniting the right wing conservative party. I cannot believe that no one has considered the retribution that will follow when The House and Senate are controlled by the Republicans.

lol

republicans like mitch mcconnell? ok

hell desantis couldn’t even say trumps name in his fbi raid tweet

there’s trump and a handful of maga legislators in the fight

wake up scottsdale

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Chapter 8, Burying Biden Corruption is good reading in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. The Syskatine ignorance is legendary. 2012Bearcat would abuse Syskatine unmercifully in an intelligence quotient test session. As the board's majority knows, I have the test questions to prove it.

Page 333-423 in Rigged is Notes.

Name math's simplest equation. Bearcat named the axiom for us on these pages. He didn't bother with an argument. No doubt he could if asked.
1 - 64

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT