ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago

Spot on, so many were at the least getting luke warm on the election steal spiel, BUT NOW they have given him an entirely new speech spiel and not only that any sane person out there can relate to having an out of control politicized government entity raiding their house for a real or perceived offense. Everyone in this country is in DJT's shoes metaphorically. Thanks DOJ, FBI and the rest of you crooked swamp crawling POS.
He needed to drop the steal speech, and move on. The dems gave him his script for the next two years. He now has to be the nominee for 24.

My question is this: Isn't a search warrant specific in what can and cannot be taken from the residence? Per the news stories, the FBI gathered boxes of documents from the residence with the intention of sorting through them later. How is that not in direct violation the 4th Amendment?
Yes, the warrant is specific about the item they are looking for and the location.

Daniel Day Lewis Watch GIF by MIRAMAX
SAME thing they did to HilRod and Uma!!!!! 30,000 emaiks private then shot up the PizzA JOINT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Forget, who the FBI is or was investigating. Forget what they are investigating and how.

Remember this is the 4th election in a row that the FBI has now involved themselves in. They have to go, they can't be saved. The department must be completely dismantled, and then rebuilt with checks built into the department, if you want the department at all. FYI, there is no constitutional need for the FBI, implied or otherwise. The federal government can rely on the states to conduct investigations. At this point, it may be better that they do.

Forget, who the FBI is or was investigating. Forget what they are investigating and how.

Remember this is the 4th election in a row that the FBI has now involved themselves in. They have to go, they can't be saved. The department must be completely dismantled, and then rebuilt with checks built into the department, if you want the department at all. FYI, there is no constitutional need for the FBI, implied or otherwise. The federal government can rely on the states to conduct investigations. At this point, it may be better that they do.
If I were president, I'd fire the senior leadership at the CIA and FBI, then move FBI headquarters to Billings, Montana. And I'd move Langley to El Paso.

The double standard is astounding. What are you thoughts on Hillary's private server, her staff smashing the cell phones?

It was normalized by republicans. What were your thoughts on the Bush white house having their email server go through the TNC and then twenty something million emails were deleted when people found out? They had a private server being operated by a political party that the entire white house used. Then deleted them lol. But Hilary!

Defend YOUR hypocrisy.

(This is where you squirt ink in the water and run off.)

• Haha
Reactions: squeak
In all reality, what the FBI needs to do is go hard after one Democrat. Whether its Ralph "I sleep with Chinese Spies" Nadler, or Hunter "Im hooked on crack" Biden, or Bill "I ride the Lolita Express" Clinton,. the only way the FBI can demonstrate that its apolitical is to visibly apply its tactics against a prominent Dem. Without that, no amount of personnel changes, firings, etc. is going to salvage the reputation of these federal agencies.

We don't want federal law enforcement running around investigating powerful criminals. Everyone knows that Trump's above the law, what's their problem? Whatever he did is fine and they shouldn't enforce the law against Trump.

Or maybe Trump and all his inner circle shouldn't be criminals? Is that an option?

In all reality, what the FBI needs to do is go hard after one Democrat. Whether its Ralph "I sleep with Chinese Spies" Nadler, or Hunter "Im hooked on crack" Biden, or Bill "I ride the Lolita Express" Clinton,. the only way the FBI can demonstrate that its apolitical is to visibly apply its tactics against a prominent Dem. Without that, no amount of personnel changes, firings, etc. is going to salvage the reputation of these federal agencies.
Who is Ralph Nadler? And when did he sleep with a Chinese spy? I thought it was some smuck named Swallowswell.

Heavy handed? The dude was eating classified docs and when he got full he was flushing them down the toilet. Lol. This drama is courtesy the Cheeto.

Have any of you considered that you are reacting precisely as "they" want you to? Hilarious how easily the MAGAt crowd is manipulated.

Dude you cried when Cank lost. You bought White Guilt, Muh Russia Collusion, Peachmints. SDNY, Pee Pee Tape, Stormy Daniels, Avenatti, WW3 etc etc.
You really should have some self reflection on the past 7 yrs of you being manipulated. Is there a bigger sucker than you? Sys comes to mind but you are running a close second.

He needed to drop the steal speech, and move on. The dems gave him his script for the next two years. He now has to be the nominee for 24.
Drop the steal- you mean 2020? Surely you don't mean bend over and take it when a coup Ousted a duly elected president and leave the Stealers of the election in power? Really?

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
It was normalized by republicans. What were your thoughts on the Bush white house having their email server go through the TNC and then twenty something million emails were deleted when people found out? They had a private server being operated by a political party that the entire white house used. Then deleted them lol. But Hilary!

Defend YOUR hypocrisy.

(This is where you squirt ink in the water and run off.)
I got no issues with locking any Republican up if they broke the law, including Donald Trump, but there have been so many lies and false stories about Trump I don't believe a damn thing the FBI or Democrats say about him.

Remember that 40 million dollar Special Council investigation that was based on false documents, that the FBI knew were false but used them anyway?

I got no issues with locking any Republican up if they broke the law, including Donald Trump, but there have been so many lies and false stories about Trump I don't believe a damn thing the FBI or Democrats say about him.

Remember that 40 million dollar Special Council investigation that was based on false documents, that the FBI knew were false but used them anyway?
Nor do I give any credence to the fact that a judge signed off on the warrant. We've already seen that the FBI had no issue lying to the FISA courts in order to support their political witch hunts.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Boy the law and order crowd sure doesn't like law and order any more.

Anybody wanna count the criminals Biff surrounded himself with?

Reactions: my_2cents
lol MAGA's not taking this well.
Like Trump would be my POTUS or leader in the Civil war. Man, you are such a loser and Trump humper. Trump isn't even in my top 5 of POTUS all-time list. Weak Sys weak. Get hard man. The civil war will see nights were bugs look good and the black on your toes will hurt. Harden up butter cup the politicians are playing now, and the sheep of the flock are the first to be slain in slaughter.

Come Let Me Love You GIF

Reactions: AC2020
What do you want to bet those 87,000 will have an ideological litmus test to adhere to?
They won't have to have an ideological litmus test. They'll simply select those who belong to certain 'under-represented minority groups' that are known to have an 85-90% ideological following.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
Looked briefly for a link, didn't see much. It was being reported on FOX News that the person who signed off on the search warrant was a Florida Magistrate. Don't know what this has to do with anything but they also reported he previously worked for some of Jeffrey Epstein's employees. Not clear if they did work for Epstein.
Is that the guy who was appointed by Trump despite his previous support for Jeb Bush? I see a lot of speculation that he "must have been the one" - I guess time will tell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT