ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago

Dc is unfixable - period. Castrate it and seal it up for a Museum of what happens when you don't stay on top of your govt

Reactions: colcord
SMH at how many conservatives advocate for breaking the law without consequence.
The double standard is astounding. What are you thoughts on Hillary's private server, her staff smashing the cell phones? How about Hunter Biden's laptop full of illegal debauchery and influence peddling. The number of improprieties by Democrats, FBI officials and many other deep state bureaucrats that have never been held accountable is so long it's impossible to list them all.

I'm all for accountability. Show us the rationale for the heavy handed manner this was handled. Looks political to me but I open to changing my mind with legitimate evidence.

You have no credibility.

The double standard is astounding. What are you thoughts on Hillary's private server, her staff smashing the cell phones? How about Hunter Biden's laptop full of illegal debauchery and influence peddling. The number of improprieties by Democrats, FBI officials and many other deep state bureaucrats that have never been held accountable is so long it's impossible to list them all.

I'm all for accountability. Show us the rationale for the heavy handed manner this was handled. Looks political to me but I open to changing my mind with legitimate evidence.

You have no credibility.
Heavy handed? The dude was eating classified docs and when he got full he was flushing them down the toilet. Lol. This drama is courtesy the Cheeto.

Have any of you considered that you are reacting precisely as "they" want you to? Hilarious how easily the MAGAt crowd is manipulated.

Heavy handed? The dude was eating classified docs and when he got full he was flushing them down the toilet. Lol. This drama is courtesy the Cheeto.

Have any of you considered that you are reacting precisely as "they" want you to? Hilarious how easily the MAGAt crowd is manipulated.
Yeah, that's the ticket. The MAGA crowd is being manipulated, but good old @davidallen is not. He's way too smart to ever be manipulated!

I have been super busy and I admit that my workload has prevented me from following this more closely. But my understanding is that Trump was in New York when the search warrant was executed in Florida. If that’s true, how could he have been destroying evidence? Sincere question.

Many moderates and independents were moving away from Trump. Democrats and their DOJ, FBI lackeys just ignited a fire and it going to turn into an inferno.

Most reasonable people know this could of been handled with much less drama.

Democrats think pissed off MAGA people will make these moderates and independents move to their side but they see this for what it is and it is not going over well with anyone but the hard core left and their media supporters.

When you play with fire you get burned. The Democrats just cleared the field for Donald Trump to be the 2024 Republican Presidential nominee.

Got one question for you David. Looks like the DOJ and FBI went to a local judge in Florida, not a Federal Judge for their search warrant, this looks judge shopping to me, what say you?

• Love
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I have been super busy and I admit that my workload has prevented me from following this more closely. But my understanding is that Trump was in New York when the search warrant was executed in Florida. If that’s true, how could he have been destroying evidence? Sincere question.
He's talking about pictures of paper in a toilet, those are supposedly from the White House when Trump was vacating. The toilet pics are a f'g joke. I laughed out loud when I saw them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...cvid=94ff0f0623794dc6abe011737d34157e#image=1

This particular "raid" was coordinated in advance with the SS, Trump attorneys were present, and it was focused on recovering documents that had previously been requested but not provided. The drama is largely Trump's own doing. He did happen to be in New York to give a mandatory deposition on other matters, having him out of the house seems like a decent way to allow him to save face.

Many moderates and independents were moving away from Trump. Democrats and their DOJ, FBI lackeys just ignited a fire and it going to turn into an inferno.

Democrats think pissed off MAGA people will make these moderates and independents move to their side but they see this for what it is and it is not going over well with anyone but the hard core left and their media supporters.

When you play with fire you get burned. The Democrats just cleared the field for Donald Trump to be the 2024 Republican Presidential nominee.

Got one question for you David. Looks like the DOJ and FBI went to a local judge in Florida, not a Federal Judge for their search warrant, this looks judge shopping to me, what say you?
Have not read about the "judge shopping" - will look into that. If in fact, they worked to find a particular friendly then it is quite problematic.

make sure to have enough energy to research the judge’s background.
Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

You can help by emailing me or linking here your talking points (with references).
Looked briefly for a link, didn't see much. It was being reported on FOX News that the person who signed off on the search warrant was a Florida Magistrate. Don't know what this has to do with anything but they also reported he previously worked for some of Jeffrey Epstein's employees. Not clear if they did work for Epstein.

You speak truth.

Reactions: Corndog2021

Spot on, so many were at the least getting luke warm on the election steal spiel, BUT NOW they have given him an entirely new speech spiel and not only that any sane person out there can relate to having an out of control politicized government entity raiding their house for a real or perceived offense. Everyone in this country is in DJT's shoes metaphorically. Thanks DOJ, FBI and the rest of you crooked swamp crawling POS.

This particular "raid" was coordinated in advance with the SS, Trump attorneys were present, and it was focused on recovering documents that had previously been requested but not provided. The drama is largely Trump's own doing. He did happen to be in New York to give a mandatory deposition on other matters, having him out of the house seems like a decent way to allow him to save face.
That baseboard looks like shit. Doesn’t look very White Housish to me. I can’t help but wonder about the authenticity of this, but I appreciate you taking the time to give an earnest reply. Hope you’re having a good day.

Reactions: davidallen
My question is this: Isn't a search warrant specific in what can and cannot be taken from the residence? Per the news stories, the FBI gathered boxes of documents from the residence with the intention of sorting through them later. How is that not in direct violation the 4th Amendment?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT