ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Assistant Testimony

ClintonDavidScott

Heisman Candidate
Nov 24, 2021

Michael, a former White House executive assistant who continued to work for Trump at Mar-a-Lago after his term ended, also reportedly told investigators that the former president would write to-do lists on the backs of documents that were visibly marked "classified."

carry on

Michael, a former White House executive assistant who continued to work for Trump at Mar-a-Lago after his term ended, also reportedly told investigators that the former president would write to-do lists on the backs of documents that were visibly marked "classified."

Oh my! That's got to be one of the WORST things I've ever heard.

eye-pop.gif

carry on

You did didn't you? 🤣
clutch-the-pearls-men-on-film.gif

Clutch
On
🤣

carry on
To Do: Bomb terrorist

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Trump's handling of classified information is abominable and probably criminal. I guess we'll find out when it goes to trial.

To Do: Bomb terrorist

- Call and attempt to intimidate Georgia secretary of state and counsel
- Delegation to COS to do so further as well
- Show classified documents and military plans to non SCIF-level Mar-A-Lago VIPs
- Assemble fake electors in several states
- Et cetera…et cetera…et cetera

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
- Call and attempt to intimidate Georgia secretary of state and counsel
- Delegation to COS to do so further as well
- Show classified documents and military plans to non SCIF-level Mar-A-Lago VIPs
- Assemble fake electors in several states
- Et cetera…et cetera…et cetera

carry on
Biden To do: Sell America to China
Obama To Do: Get lube

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT