ADVERTISEMENT

Look At What Hamas Has Done Now!

I was unaware when a country is at war they are expected to provide supplies to the enemy. Strange how no other country at war is expected to do the same.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
I was unaware when a country is at war they are expected to provide supplies to the enemy. Strange how no other country at war is expected to do the same.
I believe there are rules/laws of war that pertain to treatment of civilians. Hamas violated them on Oct 7 and Israel has violated them every day for the last 6 months plus.

• Haha
I believe there are rules/laws of war that pertain to treatment of civilians. Hamas violated them on Oct 7 and Israel has violated them every day for the last 6 months plus.
What law requires a country to provide supplies to their enemy during a War?

What law requires a country to provide supplies to their enemy during a War?
Is that what you hear when it is revealed that the people of Gaza are denied the supplies necessary to survive? Yeah, now that I think about it that is what you hear.

• Haha
Is that what you hear when it is revealed that the people of Gaza are denied the supplies necessary to survive? Yeah, now that I think about it that is what you hear.
Again I will ask, what law says Israel is required or expected to provide aid and comfort to the enemy?

I will also point out the war and the suffering would stop immediately if Hamas would surrender but for some strange reason the anti-Israel crowd isn't calling for that.

Again I will ask, what law says Israel is required or expected to provide aid and comfort to the enemy?

I will also point out the war and the suffering would stop immediately if Hamas would surrender but for some strange reason the anti-Israel crowd isn't calling for that.
I know of no law that says Israel is required to aid Hamas. You know perfectly well that is not what this is about. On another note did you see where Hamas agreed to disarm if Israel would agree to a two state solution? Probably not, I don’t think Fox reported on it.

• Haha
I know of no law that says Israel is required to aid Hamas. You know perfectly well that is not what this is about. On another note did you see where Hamas agreed to disarm if Israel would agree to a two state solution? Probably not, I don’t think Fox reported on it.
“Two-state solution” and “ceasefire” are nothing more than Arabic words for “we’ll kill you later”. Which is exactly what they did in October.

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
“Two-state solution” and “ceasefire” are nothing more than Arabic words for “we’ll kill you later”. Which is exactly what they did in October.
So the US has spent years if not decades advocating for a two state solution with both Israel and Hamas being avidly opposed (that’s why Israel supported and financed Hamas all that time), but now Hamas agrees with our own government and you stand against the US and with Israel? Interesting.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT