ADVERTISEMENT

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

OMG

So, the implication is that the director of trauma, at a holpital near where Rich was murdered, might have assisted in the cover up because his wife is a Hillary supporter.

Like he is going to put his career on the line, for a guy that no one even knew was the leaker, if Rich was even taken to that hospital.

What a load of horse shit.
I think the point is that Seth Rich was murdered in a place that murders don't happen and it was blamed on an attempted robbery that didn't result in a single thing being taken. Of course that makes sense. :rolleyes:. Always does.:rolleyes:

I think the point is that Seth Rich was murdered in a place that murders don't happen and it was blamed on an attempted robbery that didn't result in a single thing being taken. Of course that makes sense. :rolleyes:. Always does.:rolleyes:

No. that is not the point that was being made at all. Not in the post I referenced.

Look, if you want to go with your narrative (in this post), that is OK with me. I think it makes sense to follow that line of thinking and investigate. But, when the conspiracy crowd starts throwing out horse shit like the "Oooh look at this Dr Jack Sava connection", then it begins to look more and more like people are just making shit up, which dilutes the whole narrative. Add in Kim Dotcom's "I know he was the leaker because I know he was the leaker", and a post about a Billionaire who tweets "Seth Rich", etc, and there is more spin/reaches around the whole story then there are legitimate things that make you go "hmmm". The more of this crap I see, the more I think there is absolutely nothing to the story other than made up BS. As an intelligent individual, with the ability to overcome partisanship, I'm surprised you don't feel the same way.

Reactions: davidallen
No. that is not the point that was being made at all. Not in the post I referenced.

Look, if you want to go with your narrative (in this post), that is OK with me. I think it makes sense to follow that line of thinking and investigate. But, when the conspiracy crowd starts throwing out horse shit like the "Oooh look at this Dr Jack Sava connection", then it begins to look more and more like people are just making shit up, which dilutes the whole narrative. Add in Kim Dotcom's "I know he was the leaker because I know he was the leaker", and a post about a Billionaire who tweets "Seth Rich", etc, and there is more spin/reaches around the whole story then there are legitimate things that make you go "hmmm". The more of this crap I see, the more I think there is absolutely nothing to the story other than made up BS. As an intelligent individual, with the ability to overcome partisanship, I'm surprised you don't feel the same way.

You know it probably was Seth.

Go on. Take it....

tenor.gif

I'm not operating on partisanship. Excuse me for being a bit skeptical on how a DNC staffer was murdered in a botched robbery in which nothing was taken in a place that murders haven't historically happened.

Yeah. I thought I said that I agreed about that part being fishy and deserving of investigation.

Reactions: MegaPoke
Scandals literally every day with "reams" of suspicious Russia evidence, Biff plainly and publicly trying to cover it up and conservatives are like:

1303.gif

But the Seth Rich ideas....

hSOUN8G.gif

9 months of reams and still, not only can no evidence be presented, but no specific crime can be articulated.

At least with Seth Rich, the crime is self evident.

Russia feels like a spirit cooking peyote vision quest.

9 months of reams and still, not only can no evidence be presented, but no specific crime can be articulated.

Right? He just fires anyone that looks into it.

At least we can all agree WL is a reliable source.

I have a theory that Assange is not happy with KDC right now. KDC showed his ass and is trying to play up his connections with Assange, which makes Wikileaks reputation take a bit of a hit.

I think the tweet above (from KDC)This @FBI document could be a fake.
Let's wait for the FBI to comment.
If it's real, it's a bombshell. #SethRich

...is about KDC knowing that Assange is not happy with him and him trying to get back in Assange's good graces.

Just a theory.

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
I have a theory that Assange is not happy with KDC right now. KDC showed his ass and is trying to play up his connections with Assange, which makes Wikileaks reputation take a bit of a hit.

I think the tweet above (from KDC)This @FBI document could be a fake.
Let's wait for the FBI to comment.
If it's real, it's a bombshell. #SethRich

...is about KDC knowing that Assange is not happy with him and him trying to get back in Assange's good graces.

Just a theory.

This is a theory spawned by cognitive dissonance banging confirmation bias in the back seat of the mystery machine after getting high on Scooby snacks.

spirit cookie? as in...

Reactions: MegaPoke
According to you. Nothing personal but you jump on stuff as fast or faster than anyone.
No offense taken. Help me out a bit and give me the last 3 or 4 that I jumped on if you will.

Here is what I see you jumping on off the top of my head:
  • Set Rich leaked emails to Wikileaks
  • Pizza Gate
  • Obama Wire Tapped Trump Tower
  • Lester Holt and Hillary using hand signals during debate
  • HRC is terminally ill, seizures, etc
  • "Sex Island" bombshells
The past year has not been a good one in this regard...

No offense taken. Help me out a bit and give me the last 3 or 4 that I jumped on if you will.

Here is what I see you jumping on off the top of my head:
  • Set Rich leaked emails to Wikileaks
  • Pizza Gate
  • Obama Wire Tapped Trump Tower
  • Lester Holt and Hillary using hand signals during debate
  • HRC is terminally ill, seizures, etc
  • "Sex Island" bombshells
The past year has not been a good one in this regard...

This is a damn lie. I never claimed Lester the molester gave Hillary a hand job.

The rest of that shit is real though.

This is a damn lie. I never claimed Lester the molester gave Hillary a hand job.

The rest of that shit is real though.

I know you are joking. And I know that CNN, WaPo, and other MSM outlets can't be completely trusted due to liberal lean.

But, you are a bright guy (as are many on this board). Hasn't it become clear that there are far right individuals completely fabricating ridiculous stories and disseminating them through far right internet sights?

Basically, I am talking about when we were younger, and we would see the National Enquirer as we were standing with our mom on the grocery story checkout line. There would be headlines like "Aliens held me captive for 8 months". Or "Elvis Presley Alive! He is actually the President of Serbia". The NE looked like a real magazine/newspaper, and the titles made you say, "wow, mom look at that!". Mom said, "everything in there is completely made up". Before long, you would stand there and read the headlines and laugh, and know better than to waste your money buying a copy.

Ultimately, my point is that it seems that these over the top stories are hurting the credibility of the conservative side of the aisle. It sure makes it much easier for me to believe that there is nothing to the Seth Rich/Clinton Death Squad stories when I know that the Pizzagate/Sex Island stories were getting so much previous attention and turned out to be completely fictitious.

I know that you will respond with "What about Russia!", It may turn out to be much ado about nothing, but I don't think it will fall in the same vein of "completely imagined". We do know that Flynn, Cushner, Manafort, etc all had contact with Russian agents/ambassadors. That doesn't mean that anything nefarious happened, but the Russia! narrative wasn't completely made up from scratch.

These guys are definitely not DJT leg jumpers. Also hit and miss credibility-wise, but this is interesting/entertaining. Ties the Comey firing to Trump being pissed at him for blowing a deal with Kim Dotcom for Seth Rich proof.

These guys are definitely not DJT leg jumpers. Also hit and miss credibility-wise, but this is interesting/entertaining. Ties the Comey firing to Trump being pissed at him for blowing a deal with Kim Dotcom for Seth Rich proof.

Respectfully.

There is no need to speculate on why DJT fired Comey.
DJT told us exactly why he fired Trump....once officially and then gave another reason on tv. He's been quite open about it....not consistent, but open.

Just saying.

I think you are prone to running with claims you find interesting/entertaining and aren't really much concerned about the credibility of them as long as they interest or entertain you. I also think that is kind of DavidAllen's point.

Respectfully taken. All I said was it was interesting. Didn't present it as something I endorsed and even made a disclaimer that these guys are hit and miss. If I implied otherwise, that wasn't my intent.

Also - I'm 100% about entertaining myself on this board. Sometimes that means one or more of the following: Enlightening, debating, arguing, trolling, dad jokeing, philosophizing and antagonizing. You guys are smart enough to sort it out, so usually I like to leave it up to interpretation.

Back to the point - not endorsing Anonymous or buying into anything. Just tossing out something I find interesting. When I fully buy into content, I say so - as I did with Ponca Dan's post this morning.

Respectfully taken. All I said was it was interesting. Didn't present it as something I endorsed and even made a disclaimer that these guys are hit and miss. If I implied otherwise, that wasn't my intent.

Also - I'm 100% about entertaining myself on this board. Sometimes that means one or more of the following: Enlightening, debating, arguing, trolling, dad jokeing, philosophizing and antagonizing. You guys are smart enough to sort it out, so usually I like to leave it up to interpretation.

Back to the point - not endorsing Anonymous or buying into anything. Just tossing out something I find interesting. When I fully buy into content, I say so - as I did with Ponca Dan's post this morning.

I get all that.

Maybe, just maybe, the slant/nature of all the things you find interesting or entertaining and post without endorsing per se itself exhibits some confirmation bias for Trump that you haven't considered or are willing to admit.

Maybe.

And while we're at it....I have a bias towards questioning or doubting persons presently in office and in power much more than I do the minority party. I focus more on them as well. I am more suspicious of those that can actually exert some level of influence on my life by their policies and actions.

Consequently, I do not care as much about Hillary or Obama at this point. If they got away with things, I'm more interested in that not being used as an argument for Trump getting away with the same things....inexorable march to authoritarianism and all that.

Last edited:
I get all that.

Maybe, just maybe, the slant/nature of all the things you find interesting or entertaining and post without endorsing per se itself exhibits some confirmation bias for Trump that you haven't considered or are willing to admit.

Maybe.

Close. It definitely exhibits confirmation bias but I'm ok with that. Wouldn't say it's for Trump so much as it's against the neocon/neoliberal uniparty and all their enablers.

And while we're at it....I have a bias towards questioning or doubting persons presently in office and in power much more than I do the minority party. I focus more on them as well. I am more suspicious of those that can actually exert some level of influence on my life by their policies and actions.

Consequently, I do care as much about Hillary or Obama at this point. If they got away with things, I'm more interested in that not being used as an argument for Trump getting away with the same things....inexorable march to authoritarianism and all that.

64GJw_s-200x150.gif

I think a key difference between you and me since the election is that I still see the uniparty as the party in power trying to purge itself of an existential threat in Trump, which automatically makes me root for him because who knows if that'll ever happen again.

But I'm not a fan and other than 1: not being Hillary 2: SC appointment 3: economic recovery 4: swagger

....lots of room for big improvement.

I also agree that just because he's not classic "establishment" that doesn't mean he's not a power mad egomaniac. He might be.

But it's not a binary this side that side thing imo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT