ADVERTISEMENT

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

Is that a no? Seth Rich's killer(s) haven't been arrested? Why not?

May I?

1) No, they clearly have not been. We all know that.

2) Here's one reason/explanation/anectote...

https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/a-shocking-number-of-us-murders-went-unsolved-last-year/

A new FBI report found that roughly 40 percent of the nation’s slayings went unsolved last year.

The bureau looked at 2017 crime and arrest data from 16,000 law enforcement agencies across the country and found that only 61.6 percent of reported murders were “cleared.”

The FBI considers a murder case cleared when a person is arrested, charged and turned over to courts, or when offenders are identified but cannot be arrested because they died or can’t be extradited.

That leaves 38.4 percent of the 15,657 murders reported nationwide unsolved — 6,012 in all, according to FBI data.

------------------------------------------------------

Besides that, what was the point of the questions?

LOL are you trying to say the Russian propaganda was right?
I thought we'd had this conversation before. And sure as shit, we had.

Weird, looking back over this thread, I only made a couple of posts, including one about Mookie Wilson and one about kimdotcom. I made a single post about me thinking the murder of Seth Rich is odd, which the one you quoted. Been Jamming even agreed with me. Not sure how that makes me a poster child for conspiracies blowing up in my face (nevermind the murder is still unsolved).

I do wonder why you were motivated to dig back through old threads looking for some straw to grasp. Hopefully it isn't because I called you out for this largesse of actual conspiracy believing bullshit...

"Perfect example of Russian troll farms coordinatin' with far-right nutball blogs to generate #FakeNews and further Trump's attack on Mueller. Notice they are not RTs, but sent as original content. Yet, each tweet is identical. This is all cranked out by one Russian operator. pic.twitter.com/A6kI2n92l4

— Tea Pain (@TeaPainUSA) January 27, 2018"

"And the first one, Nancy Paulson, looks like a bot! Every time... She even looks to have another duplicate bot account under the same name, posting the same crap."
It was hilarious watching you going down the conspiracy hole that everyone who used the twitter share button was a Russian bot. L-O-L

I'm not so sure you're correct. Syskatine seems to have a difficult time acknowledging that fact. So maybe "all of us but one" would be accurate.
Cool, y’all can continue your pissing contest.

I still don’t understand the point of asking the question in the first place. Did I miss where he suggested otherwise to being with?

Cool, y’all can continue your pissing contest.

I still don’t understand the point of asking the question in the first place. Did I miss where he suggested otherwise to being with?
Thanks for your permission to continue. That's valuable here.

I'm not sure the rest of your post is in English.

Thanks for your permission to continue. That's valuable here.

I'm not sure the rest of your post is in English.
Typing on my phone turned begin —> being.

I see the confusion now. Apologies. Allow me to rephrase.

Why did you ask if there had been an arrest/charge in the murder? Had anyone suggested that one was imminent?

Last edited:
Typing on my phone turned begin —> being.

I see the confusion now. Apologies. Allow me to rephrase.

Why did you ask if there had been an arrest/charge in the murder? Had anyone suggested that one was imminent?
I haven't seen anyone suggest an arrest was imminent.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I'll refer you back to the dork that had difficulty answering the question. Maybe you should ask syskatoon.
How would he know what you’re thinking? I certainly don’t assume to.

Asking the person who either couldn’t or wouldn’t answer the original question what the questioner’s motive doesn’t seem like the most efficient approach.

Seems like you would know better why you asked it. Why defer?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT