ADVERTISEMENT

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

Today is a shameful day for America

Everyday is a shameful day for America to libtards. Hell we should call the Queen and ask if she wants America back. What do you say Queen, you want America back?
source.gif

I will die believing Seth Rich was collateral damage in an effort to secure the most influential and powerful position in human history unless proven otherwise beyond a reasonable doubt.

People are murdered every day for next to nothing.

When anyone this connected in politics dies under such unbelievably questionable circumstances as his, it’s hard to believe otherwise.

There was so much at stake, I have a hard time believing even 1000 lives are a price that “some” seeking such power wouldn’t be willing to sacrifice, let alone one.

That it was someone as unscrupulous as Hillary Clinton in question, further solidifies my suspicion.

There’s no evidence either way and we will likely never know.

Congratulations @MegaPoke
This rube just dropped you down to 2nd place on the buy in to conspiracy theory ranking system.

Reactions: Pokeabear
Lol. Still buying into Trump/Russia collusion much?

Therein lies the problem. Maybe you could revive an old thread where I was wrong about that?

Putin was sure tickled though. I'm old fashioned, when my enemy's puppet wins that's typucally not good for America. But I get it - born followers put loyalty to Biff and Putin over their own country.

Therein lies the problem. Maybe you could revive an old thread where I was wrong about that?

Putin was sure tickled though. I'm old fashioned, when my enemy's puppet wins that's typucally not good for America. But I get it - born followers put loyalty to Biff and Putin over their own country.

Another day, another post with you promoting your own internal mythology.

Hold on. Did you and Tea Pain discover it was Russian Twitter Bots that killed Mr. Rich? You know those bots have been super naughty with headlines and hashtags.

LOL you're a poster child for conservative Wile E. Coyote conspiracies blowing up in your face. I think you need to keep inquiring. This thread is epic.

Huh. So they haven't figured out who killed Seth Rich yet.

Really, with zero suspects, it could have been Twitter Bots, MS13 gang members, sneaky North Koreans driving pickups, Russian mobsters, Wikileaks, Westboro Church, Nancy Pelosi, a group of white privileged teens, Donald Trump, gang bangers, Carter Page, Bill Cosby, OJ Simpson, etc etc. It really could have been just about anyone if there are no leads.

Speaking of conspiracies, have you and Tea Pain made any additional head way into the Russian infiltration of the Twitter share button?

BQWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA look at Scat laying down the sarcasm during the greatest self own in a looooong time. The confidence! Oh the answers!

BQWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA look at Scat laying down the sarcasm during the greatest self own in a looooong time. The confidence! Oh the answers!
Uh, who killed Seth Rich? Have they arrested anyone yet?

How's that emoluments thing coming? Is Mueller still closing in? Going to be lots of indictments of the Biffs? Did you and Tea Pain take care of that Russian Twitter share button invasion?

Uh, who killed Seth Rich? Have they arrested anyone yet?

How's that emoluments thing coming? Is Mueller still closing in? Going to be lots of indictments of the Biffs?

So maybe the Russians were right?

Chuckle.

Worked for you.

Well.... actually I guess it didn't. #MuellerIndictments

Pauly Manafort, Gen. Flynn, Mr. Cohen, Mr. Page, et al are on the phone and asking if that's supposed to be funny or what.

Pauly Manafort, Gen. Flynn, Mr. Cohen, Mr. Page, et al are on the phone and asking if that's supposed to be funny or what.

You forgot Popadopolous. He did nearly two weeks of hard time.
Page will be able to buy Epstein's Island when his lawyers are done suing people. I already told you Flynn will be OK.

I bet those 12 Russian nationals that got indicted at least exist. I mean their names are probably in a Moscow phonebook. That's basically the same thing as sending Don Jr to prison and forcing Trump to resign in disgrace right?

Oh, and sys?

giphy.gif

....emoluments...

Still struggling...

Did the Russians arrest Seth Rich's killer?

I know, lol. No, Scatman, the Russians did not arrest Seth Rich's killer. Perhaps Rep. Ponzi did?

Why do you think you all can't tell Russian progaganda from Shinola?

Let's work together on how to tell Russian propaganda from real information.

Have you learned anything from this shit pie in your face?
Shit pie in my face? Pointing out that nobody has been arrested and charged in the murder of Seth Rich is a Russian conspiracy? Please post a link a to a source that shows that the killer(s) have been arrested and charged for Seth Rich's murder.

Reactions: iasooner1
What will the anonymous sources of
WaPo say? I bet your response will mirror theirs. Lol.[/QOUTE]

Let's take a minute and learn some things.

Who do you think was more correct? The WaPo or your sources? Why?

Shit pie in my face? Pointing out that nobody has been arrested and charged in the murder of Seth Rich is a Russian conspiracy?

Aw man, this is sad. No, for lampooning everyone that cast doubt on the Russian propaganda that you were so confident of, lol. Let's focus on how this happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT