ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Vacine Expert

Ooo you got me there sorry- it was medic I was thinking. Y'all take turns hitting me- everything I say I stand Behind except that you're a medic- believer in media and fear mongerer yes-
And still keep the faith. The "medic" can see my reply to you and take it for him for sure!

I’m done with you. Good luck.

You can’t win when you argue with a lunatic like yourself.

@22LR just improved his life immensely.
Yeah lunatic that speaks the truth- Bc I'm not a sheep like many of y'all and know when we've been played like a drum- But keep the faith your lane stream news- how's that working out for y'all?

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
If you ever pissed in a trough at the dog or the weed then I’m sure you will survive the shot

all my doc friends on the front line say to get it.

no diff than a tetanus just takes a sec

I’m 45 days past my 2nd and still kickin, although I get a few dirty looks for not wearing mask 😷 in public now 😂

Yeah lunatic that speaks the truth- Bc I'm not a sheep like many of y'all and know when we've been played like a drum- But keep the faith your lane stream news- how's that working out for y'all?

Sure thing, Looney Toons. 👍

NO! If you watched the last 3 minutes of the video......it should scare the ever loving Shit out of you! The vacine changes your DNA.....If it doesn't kill you......you become very sickly. I has Propylene glycol in it. Glycol is in your car Antifreeze! Do you think Bill Gates took the vacine?
WOW you are a conspiracy theorist. How far to you go down fantasy lane? Flat earth, no moon landings, no gravity?

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Right - guess I better go back and check with the news people- they are so truthful they won't mislead me😳
Let's start with the pandemic part.

Is the following true or false:
There is a global viral pandemic that begin at some point in latter 2019.

Reactions: iasooner2000

According to the WHO the Covid-19 pandemic is currently one of 20 pandemics infecting the world as we speak (link added). I’m curious what people think makes the Covid pandemic so unique as to require major government intervention setting the protections of the Constitution aside in the USA for example. Should governments worldwide not also intervene with equal gusto in the other pandemics?

There was a virus released by the Global left (China, Soros, Gates et al...you do know Obama Gates and company donated millions To Wuhan lab right)

The virus we knew nothing about. In early March the Front Line doctors came out recommending HCQ, Zn and ZPac and the virus was easily handled. They were crucified by the left and main stream media Bc they needed the virus for control, the election fraud and to make billions with the vaccines. Cuomo et al basically outlawed it- was serial murder. Then him and other democrat scum governors intentionally put positive nursing home patients in with others to drive up the numbers- more serial murders covered up by a complicit media. He refused a big friggin ship sent to him by DJT. By getting control of the bug early they couldn't get what they wanted- global control.

Scum congress passed A bill to give mucho dollars to hospitals to classify most all deaths as covid (you getting all this Doc?). Also in the Bill was mucho money to people with the incentive to NOT go back to work- more money than if they went back.

The heartless gutless media continued everyday to drive the fear and push the agenda- NOT reporting that most all of the deaths attributed to covid were not caused by it- but got tested while sick or DEAD and COVID was cause of death on death certificate- idk how many of the media knew- they just all report the same crap given to them by the Left. Journalism is 100 percent dead in this country. Really weird that people like you I feel KNOW this yet you still listen to them- THATS. A Problem.

They introduced distancing and masks to further drive the desired outcome of fear, govt dependence and total control of a surprisingly weak citizenry. Said you couldn't gather in Church- they are anti Christian and they don't want strength in communities.

I don't think they thought in their wildest dreams they would be able to do all this so easily. They never thought the American people would give up their liberties for a little bit of security. They thought the other countries would be much easier. We have been the easiest. No offense but people like you so late to the party to wake up makes it tough to take on the left. Don't feel bad tho- you're in the majority- less than half I think are awake and willing to stand up to them. I wonder how many are awake- but the numbers that are wake and pissed enough to stand up collectively before we are 100 percent under global elite control is not enough yet sadly. People still have enough normalcy in their lives and are still
Listening to the left ran media so many think all is ok.

According to the WHO the Covid-19 pandemic is currently one of 20 pandemics infecting the world as we speak (link added). I’m curious what people think makes the Covid pandemic so unique as to require major government intervention setting the protections of the Constitution aside in the USA for example. Should governments worldwide not also intervene with equal gusto in the other pandemics?

Even in your link, there is only one pandemic. Multiple epidemics and outbreaks, which happens all the time, but only one pandemic right now. Last pandemic was in 2009 (pandemic H1N1 influenza), and it was not that bad.

Reactions: Medic007
Even in your link, there is only one pandemic. Multiple epidemics and outbreaks, which happens all the time, but only one pandemic right now. Last pandemic was in 2009 (pandemic H1N1 influenza), and it was not that bad.
“...and it was not that bad.” I assume from your comment that you agree it is necessary for the US government to set aside constitutional protections of its citizens when it gets “that bad.” I wonder if you would regale me with the point at which you think the crisis makes the violation of constitutionally protected liberty acceptable. I’ll tell you right up front on this issue I am a radical that sees no crisis as worthy of handing liberty over to other people just because they represent a government agency. On that we apparently differ. So I’m asking you where is your red line and how have you determined that to be an appropriate red line?

Oh, let me add I did not intentionally mislead about the 20 pandemics. I saw that on a headline in a magazine article, but linked the WHO article instead. So please accept my apology for leading anyone astray with my comment.

Last edited:
“...and it was not that bad.” I assume from your comment that you agree it is necessary for the US government to set aside constitutional protections of its citizens when it gets “that bad.” I wonder if you would regale me with the point at which you think the crisis makes the violation of constitutionally protected liberty acceptable. I’ll tell you right up front on this issue I am a radical that sees no crisis as worthy of handing liberty over to other people just because they represent a government agency. On that we apparently differ. So I’m asking you where is your red line and how have you determined that to be an appropriate red line?

Are you on your period? Show me somewhere, anywhere, where I have advocated suspending the constitution. You should probably stop trying to make assumptions, because you are way off. You were incorrect in your previous post about 20 pandemics going on at the same time, then you take this odd left turn. Are you ok? We often disagree about semantics, but generally are on the same page on the grand scheme, but you are going off the rails, lately.

Oh, let me add I did not intentionally mislead about the 20 pandemics. I saw that on a headline in a magazine article, but linked the WHO article instead. So please accept my apology for leading anyone astray with my comment.
Dan, acknowledging the reality of the pandemic isn't an automatic agreement/disagreement with how anything/anyone government has responded.

Are you on your period? Show me somewhere, anywhere, where I have advocated suspending the constitution. You should probably stop trying to make assumptions, because you are way off. You were incorrect in your previous post about 20 pandemics going on at the same time, then you take this odd left turn. Are you ok? We often disagree about semantics, but generally are on the same page on the grand scheme, but you are going off the rails, lately.

What else is one to assume? Our rights have been summarily suspended by government officials of every branch and every level of power, always in the name of protecting us from the pandemic. You stated the sole pandemic other than Covid was not that bad, the implication being that no violations of constitutional protections were necessary. It seemed logical to me that you therefore agreed that violations of constitutional protections were necessary at some point. So I asked what that point might be. That seems to me to be a reasonable request. Rather than begin with an insult you could have answered the question. If you agree with me there is no valid point to violate constitutional protections all you had to do was say so.

Dan, acknowledging the reality of the pandemic isn't an automatic agreement/disagreement with how anything/anyone government has responded.
Quite right. In my memory I can recall a couple of times the public was barraged with terrifying hype about a potential murderous disease that had been unleashed (HIV and Ebola), but it was not decided the government should react in such repressive manner. My question was very amateurishly made. I don’t understand what has made this disease so fundamentally different, I’m vainly hoping somebody out there can explain it to me.

What else is one to assume? Our rights have been summarily suspended by government officials of every branch and every level of power, always in the name of protecting us from the pandemic. You stated the sole pandemic other than Covid was not that bad, the implication being that no violations of constitutional protections were necessary. It seemed logical to me that you therefore agreed that violations of constitutional protections were necessary at some point. So I asked what that point might be. That seems to me to be a reasonable request. Rather than begin with an insult you could have answered the question. If you agree with me there is no valid point to violate constitutional protections all you had to do was say so.

Dan, I have said multiple times in multiple threads that I disagree with the handling of it. Translating me saying that the 2009 pandemic influenza was not that bad equals me agreeing with “rights being summarily suspended” is at best disingenuous on your part. I have stated many times that I disagreed with shutdowns, mask mandates and vaccine mandates, many in discussions with you. So no, simply saying I agree with you in that would not have sufficed, as I have already stated it many many times already, and you still make that asinine assumption.

Dan, I have said multiple times in multiple threads that I disagree with the handling of it. Translating me saying that the 2009 pandemic influenza was not that bad equals me agreeing with “rights being summarily suspended” is at best disingenuous on your part. I have stated many times that I disagreed with shutdowns, mask mandates and vaccine mandates, many in discussions with you. So no, simply saying I agree with you in that would not have sufficed, as I have already stated it many many times already, and you still make that asinine assumption.
OK. I’m not a girl. Can a guy be on his period? You have said multiple times exactly what you say you said. But it was always in passing, kind of as an aside that you felt you needed to say even if you didn’t necessarily mean it. That’s how I read it anyway. I apologize for assigning attitudes to you that you do not have.

Quite right. In my memory I can recall a couple of times the public was barraged with terrifying hype about a potential murderous disease that had been unleashed (HIV and Ebola), but it was not decided the government should react in such repressive manner. My question was very amateurishly made. I don’t understand what has made this disease so fundamentally different, I’m vainly hoping somebody out there can explain it to me.

Early concerns were that COVID-19 would have as high of mortality rates as the related SARS-1 and MERS-CoV. Once that was determined to be wrong, the rest of the decision making has been puzzling to me. This one is far more contagious, but fortunately far less lethal than the aforementioned two related viruses. And no, Dan, for the upteenth time, that is NOT me agreeing with government overstep here.

OK. I’m not a girl. Can a guy be on his period? You have said multiple times exactly what you say you said. But it was always in passing, kind of as an aside that you felt you needed to say even if you didn’t necessarily mean it. That’s how I read it anyway. I apologize for assigning attitudes to you that you do not have.

It’s all good, Dan. I made the comment as you have been a bit more on edge and responding in ways I had not seen and that were well off base. Our largest area of disagreement has always been border security. We had always been in pretty solid agreement in government overreach.

Early concerns were that COVID-19 would have as high of mortality rates as the related SARS-1 and MERS-CoV. Once that was determined to be wrong, the rest of the decision making has been puzzling to me. This one is far more contagious, but fortunately far less lethal than the aforementioned two related viruses. And no, Dan, for the upteenth time, that is NOT me agreeing with government overstep here.
Made me laugh! I apologize again for doubting you.

It puzzles me that the government reaction
puzzles you. It seems clear to me this has been a golden opportunity to grab more power, more control over society. A manufactured crisis that caused people to willingly give up all responsibility for themselves because much smarter people were telling them what to do. I find it terrifying and infuriating. Puzzling not so much.

It’s all good, Dan. I made the comment as you have been a bit more on edge and responding in ways I had not seen and that were well off base. Our largest area of disagreement has always been border security. We had always been in pretty solid agreement in government overreach.
Yes, and I suspect that agreement in disapproval of government overreach will continue.

puzzles you. It seems clear to me this has been a golden opportunity to grab more power, more control over society. A manufactured crisis that caused people to willingly give up all responsibility for themselves because much smarter people were telling them what to do. I find it terrifying and infuriating. Puzzling not so much.

It was not a manufactured crisis. It is a crisis, but one that was not navigated well at all by leaders and experts (not just in the US). Hospitals were being overrun at points. people may disagree with the posted death counts, but in my experience, they are fairly accurate. I am concerned what number of suicides and violent assaults are due to the overall management. I know of many cases, but certainly far from all of them. I am also curious how many deaths or worsened outcomes from non-COVID diseases occurred due to hospitals not being able to take or even delayed admission happened due to hospitals being at capacity. I hope like hell there is a thorough after action report that can be observant and critical of all aspects. On that, I will not hold my breath.

Dan, I know you remember the AIDS scare. And I know you remember the ebola scare. Each of those have unique things about them, just as the covid-19 pandemic has unique things about it. If everything was one size fits all, this planet would be pretty easy.

Reactions: iasooner2000

This This and.......This

It was all about covering up and withholding known treatments of a virus not even flu mortality, padding the numbers by classifying most all deaths as Covid, using the media to scare the hell outta people and gain a narrative and scare people into giving up their liberties and voting rights - worked 100 times better than they thought-people gladly sold out security for their liberties.

Even here In Texas we let them lock us down and we STILL parade in those damn face diapers SMH

Thr left has through the years systematically infiltrated the media, corporations, big tech, government, Hollywood et al. Look at all the big woke corporations- this started way befor we started donating money to Wuhan to set this Pandemic up.

Dan, I know you remember the AIDS scare. And I know you remember the ebola scare. Each of those have unique things about them, just as the covid-19 pandemic has unique things about it. If everything was one size fits all, this planet would be pretty easy.
I’m not understanding what you are saying. Each disease was different, but the hype surrounding them was pretty much the same. We were told if we were in the vicinity of someone with HIV or Ebola we would get it ourselves and die a horrific and painful death. As I recall people with HIV were hospitalized but sometimes hospital personnel were reluctant to even go in the same room. But none of that led to 6’ safe spaces, masks, double masks, triple masks, closing of businesses people who worked in government decided were nonessential, lockdowns, armed men with badges knocking down 65 year old women and arresting them because they wouldn’t wear a mask, banning travel between countries, requiring two week quarantines when leaving one state and entering another. And the list is much longer than that. As @blbronco said Covid proved to be more infectious but considerably less deadly, and that was understood early in the game. So I remain confused as to what caused the hyperventilation and repression by the government, and why we the people so meekly allowed it to happen.

I'm proud to say that I was the first to put osuintx on ignore. My crazy-dar went off early on this one.
Yeah truth hard to hear sometimes when you have a mindset narrated by media. Anyone listens to our media is beyond helpless

I’m not understanding what you are saying. Each disease was different, but the hype surrounding them was pretty much the same. We were told if we were in the vicinity of someone with HIV or Ebola we would get it ourselves and die a horrific and painful death. As I recall people with HIV were hospitalized but sometimes hospital personnel were reluctant to even go in the same room. But none of that led to 6’ safe spaces, masks, double masks, triple masks, closing of businesses people who worked in government decided were nonessential, lockdowns, armed men with badges knocking down 65 year old women and arresting them because they wouldn’t wear a mask, banning travel between countries, requiring two week quarantines when leaving one state and entering another. And the list is much longer than that. As @blbronco said Covid proved to be more infectious but considerably less deadly, and that was understood early in the game. So I remain confused as to what caused the hyperventilation and repression by the government, and why we the people so meekly allowed it to happen.
Dan, as I've said repeatedly, medicine and politics aren't synonymous. Surely you know that.

Dan, as I've said repeatedly, medicine and politics aren't synonymous. Surely you know that.
I guess what confuses me is I am explicitly not making them synonymous. It seems to me that is in the wheelhouse of the pro-lockdown, pro-vaccination side of the argument. The politicians are insisting we follow the science of their favored scientists, and have enjoyed the backing of armed men carrying badges on their chests. I’m explicitly trying to separate the science from the politics, and my arguments are made solely against the political side of the equation. I’ll say it for the umpteenth time: I’m happy there is a vaccination available to those who are comfortable with it. My gripe has always been the insistence by most politicians and the scientific cabal that has acquired their backing that all of us must defer to the scientists that meet with their approval. This is a fairly new historical precedent. And no one seems to know the rationale behind it. At least very few people seem to be willing to say out loud what is the rationale. It’s taken over a year but I believe some of the saner people are finally speaking up. I don’t think it is too late for us to regain our liberty, but we are getting perilously close to the point of no return. Our friend from Texas may come across as a wild eyed crackpot with his passionately inflamed oratory, but the fact is he is closer to reality than those he exhorts against.

Our friend from Texas may come across as a wild eyed crackpot with his passionately inflamed oratory, but the fact is he is closer to reality than those he exhorts against.

So... You think medicine and politics are indeed synonymous. Got it.

So... You think medicine and politics are indeed synonymous. Got it.
I am obviously much worse at explaining myself than I want to believe. I write an entire reply explaining why I have tried to separate the two and your takeaway is I want them to be synonymous.

Let me try one more time. The politicians and the scientists who have acquired their favor very much want to make them synonymous. It’s the whole point when the politicians I say they are following the science. They are following the science that corresponds to their preconceived notion that government should enter the picture and take over every aspect of human life. There is a segment of the scientific community that relishes the idea they will have their opinions enforced. They tie the science and politics into a Gordian knot. They are the ones insisting the two things are synonymous. I, on the other hand, am explicitly arguing against the pairing of the two. And for all his wacky rhetoric so is our mutual acquaintance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT