ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Vacine Expert

So... You think medicine and politics are indeed synonymous. Got it.
If you DONT think there's TONS of politics involved in big Pharma working with corrupt government - again I have some ocean front property in Fairfax- we need to talk.

Our friend from Texas may come across as a wild eyed crackpot with his passionately inflamed oratory, but the fact is he is closer to reality than those he exhorts against.
Uh, Dan, really? Closer to reality than those he exhorts against? I'll ask you the same question I've asked him. How many covid-19 patients have you personally taken care of?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Uh, Dan, really? Closer to reality than those he exhorts against? I'll ask you the same question I've asked him. How many covid-19 patients have you personally taken care of?
Ok we're the COVID death numbers padded or not?

Can they make the PCR tests register COVID POS or COVID Neg on anyone?

How reliable is the Govt in their reporting of facts of COVID?

How trustworthy is your media?

Do hospitals get way more money classifying deaths as covid- yes or no?

Did Media and big Pharma censor the Front Line doctors when they recommended HCQ, Zn and ZPac back in March2020 and way more died than should have?

Did Dim Governors inhumanely put many COVID Pos patients in with neg patients to drive up the death numbers?

I will let you answer these so actually put it out there in your support yes or not instead of just trying to dismiss me and other who say these very things.

Yes, I stand behind that statement. When he rails against such government interventions as lockdowns, traveler quarantines. mask requirements, using the power of the state to shut down businesses bureaucrats that work for the government deem nonessential, insist that everyone take the vaccine without asking questions and threatening lives and livelihoods against those that have doubts, and countless other invasions of rights that are supposedly protected, as opposed to people that think the government would never mean us harm, that our government is different, benevolent and only wants the best for us, then yes, I think he’s closer to the truth.

I’m not sure where you’re going with your question, but I’ll play along: I have never had to care for someone with Covid. By my account I have known 8 people that suffered from it. One died, one was in the hospital for a very long time but recovered, although he is not the same physically as he was before. Two were an employee of mine and his wife. His wife has a long history with Lupus, and we were very concerned for her. But within one week both she and her husband (my employee) were fully recovered and have suffered no aftereffects. Two were people I barely know, both in their 40’s who said their symptoms were those of a head cold. One is a good friend in her 60’s that has it now and says it’s like the worst flu she’s ever had. And the eight is my best friend, aged 75, who has suffered heart disease for many years. He was put in the hospital because of his heart condition, but improved enough they sent him home, only to discover one of his nurses gave him Covid, they wanted him back. He went back where he recovered fully. But while he was home he gave it to his wife, aged 72, who by all accounts was healthy as a horse, but was dead one week later (the first victim I mentioned). That constitutes my personal history of dealing with the disease. It’s not pretty but it has nothing to do with my concerns with government overreach.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Yes, I stand behind that statement. When he rails against such government interventions as lockdowns, traveler quarantines. mask requirements, using the power of the state to shut down businesses bureaucrats that work for the government deem nonessential, insist that everyone take the vaccine without asking questions and threatening lives and livelihoods against those that have doubts, and countless other invasions of rights that are supposedly protected, as opposed to people that think the government would never mean us harm, that our government is different, benevolent and only wants the best for us, then yes, I think he’s closer to the truth.

I’m not sure where you’re going with your question, but I’ll play along: I have never had to care for someone with Covid. By my account I have known 8 people that suffered from it. One died, one was in the hospital for a very long time but recovered, although he is not the same physically as he was before. Two were an employee of mine and his wife. His wife has a long history with Lupus, and we were very concerned for her. But within one week both she and her husband (my employee) were fully recovered and have suffered no aftereffects. Two were people I barely know, both in their 40’s who said their symptoms were those of a head cold. One is a good friend in her 60’s that has it now and says it’s like the worst flu she’s ever had. And the eight is my best friend, aged 75, who has suffered heart disease for many years. He was put in the hospital because of his heart condition, but improved enough they sent him home, only to discover one of his nurses gave him Covid, they wanted him back. He went back where he recovered fully. But while he was home he gave it to his wife, aged 72, who by all accounts was healthy as a horse, but was dead one week later (the first victim I mentioned). That constitutes my personal history of dealing with the disease. It’s not pretty but it has nothing to do with my concerns with government overreach.

I take from osuintx’s posts he believes Covid is fake. He constantly refers to posters on this board as liberals that are well documented hard core conservatives. Any person that disagrees with him is a sheep and bows down to state media and Fauci. I don’t think you help your credibility when you say he is presenting the most truthful take on Covid. He never credibly answered one of Alpha’s questions in this thread he just name called and deflected. He didn’t answer because he had no answer because he’s flat out wrong.

You are trying to create an argument or debate on a board where I don’t think that many people disagree with you. Is someone on this board advocating lock downs, Covid passports, or mandatory vaccines? If they are I haven’t seen it. I took the vaccine but don’t support any of those things. What freedoms have you lost? I live in Oklahoma and don’t feel I’ve lost any. I can’t go inside McDonalds but that’s not the government’s mandate that’s McDonalds mandate. I guess I have to wear a mask in Tulsa or OKC but that was a local decision. I don’t live there so if I don’t want to wear a mask I won’t go there just like if I don’t want to pay their sales tax I won’t go there. I guess I just don’t get the outrage of all this lost freedom. If I’ve lost a lot of freedom it was freedom I never exercised and haven’t noticed.

I take from osuintx’s posts he believes Covid is fake. He constantly refers to posters on this board as liberals that are well documented hard core conservatives. Any person that disagrees with him is a sheep and bows down to state media and Fauci. I don’t think you help your credibility when you say he is presenting the most truthful take on Covid. He never credibly answered one of Alpha’s questions in this thread he just name called and deflected. He didn’t answer because he had no answer because he’s flat out wrong.

You are trying to create an argument or debate on a board where I don’t think that many people disagree with you. Is someone on this board advocating lock downs, Covid passports, or mandatory vaccines? If they are I haven’t seen it. I took the vaccine but don’t support any of those things. What freedoms have you lost? I live in Oklahoma and don’t feel I’ve lost any. I can’t go inside McDonalds but that’s not the government’s mandate that’s McDonalds mandate. I guess I have to wear a mask in Tulsa or OKC but that was a local decision. I don’t live there so if I don’t want to wear a mask I won’t go there just like if I don’t want to pay their sales tax I won’t go there. I guess I just don’t get the outrage of all this lost freedom. If I’ve lost a lot of freedom it was freedom I never exercised and haven’t noticed.

@osuintx spouts rhetoric that IMO is way over the top. The negative responses are pretty much all on him. I do not defend his methods of persuasion, and have told him so. I do believe he is correct in his assessment of the government’s reaction to the pandemic, and I agree with him when he urges us to resist or lose our liberty. I regret that he does so in such a confrontational manner which engenders the opposite reaction I think he is hoping for.

For the record I am not trying to start an argument with anybody, just voicing my opinion and defending it as best I can. This is probably stupid of me but I think I have something valuable to say. Whether I am stupid about it or not I still enjoy having vigorous discussions.

The most regrettable thing I see in your comment is your failure to see the active assault on your liberty. I’m happy for you that you have yet to feel the effects, but it is my opinion that if the assault is not met with unrestrained resistance you will feel the effects sooner than you think, and it’s likely they will be next to impossible to reverse. I point to the people of Venezuela who laughed off the attack on their liberty, and now they are suffering beyond what any of them thought possible.

Anyone who says they're hard core conservatives and walk around in masks Bc a corrupt govt tells them to - are not hard core conservatives sorry Charlie. And you covid fear mongerers think Bc you can say "he says it's a hoax" Then you can dismiss me- sorry again. I've NEVER said its a hoax - my God how many times ive said how the media and global left have overblown it 100 fold for control- which is the truth. So don't drop in here and says Bs. If you want to argue how much it's been overblown then great- but don't lie. I have many questions I asked earlier today why don't you copy and paste and answer them Yourself.

I stand by what I've said 100 times over- it's a virus, no more deadly than the flu at it best , we had the treatment the left kept us from and used to media to scare the hell outta everyone for control- git it? Got it? Good- now lets speak truth on here shall we?

ANYONE Who lets their kids be made to wear a
Mask all day and /or kept
Outta school is NOT a hard core conservative.

Anyone who advocates lockdowns by govt IS NOT a hard core conservative.

Anyone can't see we are being systematically being castrated and brought under Commi control is not awake.

Anyone wanting to take the experimental vaccine when it's not needed is just misled-
They could still be conservative and misled.

Anyone worried about me being politically correct may want to think back on how we got
Here- we let the left take over CA Bc we didn't want to rock the apple cart. If you can't see it's happening to our country now IMO you're late to the party

Last edited:
Ok we're the COVID death numbers padded or not?

Can they make the PCR tests register COVID POS or COVID Neg on anyone?

How reliable is the Govt in their reporting of facts of COVID?

How trustworthy is your media?

Do hospitals get way more money classifying deaths as covid- yes or no?

Did Media and big Pharma censor the Front Line doctors when they recommended HCQ, Zn and ZPac back in March2020 and way more died than should have?

Did Dim Governors inhumanely put many COVID Pos patients in with neg patients to drive up the death numbers?

I will let you answer these so actually put it out there in your support yes or not instead of just trying to dismiss me and other who say these very things.
Anyone who I've been arguing with feel free to answer these questions.

ANYONE Who lets their kids be made to wear a
Mask all day and /or kept
Outta school is NOT a hard core conservative.

Anyone who advocates lockdowns by govt IS NOT a hard core conservative.

Anyone can't see we are being systematically being castrated and brought under Commi control is not awake.

Anyone wanting to take the experimental vaccine when it's not needed is just misled-
They could still be conservative and misled.

Anyone worried about me being politically correct may want to think back on how we got
Here- we let the left take over CA Bc we didn't want to rock the apple cart. If you can't see it's happening to our country now IMO you're late to the party

queeg-ball-bearing-gif.gif

Politics. I haven't made many comments about my thoughts on the "government" response, but it wasn't good. There were some good things done, some irresponsible things done, and plenty of things that left me saying wtf.

Medicine. This is my domain. Idiot bureaucrats and government types will do what they do. All sides of the political spectrum share in the blame of the shitty response to a novel viral pandemic in my eyes. I've mostly been in the just shut the fvck up and get me what I need to do my and go fvck your politics job mode because people are actually dying.

They said 2.2 million going to die from this virus remember?! 2 weeks to slow the curve- remember?! ......Kari Mullis invented the PCR tests and said in no way should it be used to test for the virus- also said needs set at 17 cycles....what does our trusting livable govt set it at? Oh yeah...40 cycles- but y'all keep repeating all the BS.

And I don't have the Exact numbers for this one yet but when did they slow the tests back down to cool the numbers? LMAO yep- November 2020.

Anyone still arguing this is not a drummed up control op just isn't interested in finding out any truth. DO NOT tell me this untrue Bc you didn't hear it on the news!!!

Politics. I haven't made many comments about my thoughts on the "government" response, but it wasn't good. There were some good things done, some irresponsible things done, and plenty of things that left me saying wtf.

Medicine. This is my domain. Idiot bureaucrats and government types will do what they do. All sides of the political spectrum share in the blame of the shitty response to a novel viral pandemic in my eyes. I've mostly been in the just shut the fvck up and get me what I need to do my and go fvck your politics job mode because people are actually dying.
Would you please clear something up for me? I have no idea what you do. For the longest time I have thought you are an EMT. Then I thought maybe a PA. A surgical nurse? Emergency room nurse? What exactly does the “Medic” stand for?

Kari Mullis was killed very "Clinton esq" like about the time He started telling everyone about don't use his tests and Fauci is a complete Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Would you please clear something up for me? I have no idea what you do. For the longest time I have thought you are an EMT. Then I thought maybe a PA. A surgical nurse? Emergency room nurse? What exactly does the “Medic” stand for?
Dan, I'm a licensed paramedic. My full-time job is running the clinical side of a busy ambulance service.

Do you REALLY believe that or are you just trolling?

I’m trying to gauge your level of insanity.

TIA.
Yes. Trump was duly re-elected by a landslide. Judges, the Supreme Court, and Congress did NOT want the evidence presented to the American people. Mike Lindell presented the evidence under threat of his life being terminated. Social media banded together to block most of the broadcast. Now....only the Lord God would be able to present the truth. Obviously, since He is the Almighty, He will present the truth at the perfect time!

Meanwhile the fake president and fake VP are forcing illegal laws on the American people. Perverts are running free all over America. The time for judgement is near!

Yes. Trump was duly re-elected by a landslide. Judges, the Supreme Court, and Congress did NOT want the evidence presented to the American people. Mike Lindell presented the evidence under threat of his life being terminated. Social media banded together to block most of the broadcast. Now....only the Lord God would be able to present the truth. Obviously, since He is the Almighty, He will present the truth at the perfect time!

Meanwhile the fake president and fake VP are forcing illegal laws on the American people. Perverts are running free all over America. The time for judgement is near!

So full blown nutso. Osuintx level.

Got it.

Reactions: SSS!!!

Mike Lindell can't simply re-release his info? That doesn't seem complex like calculating a gravity speed boost to Mars via Venus.

Dan, I'm a licensed paramedic. My full-time job is running the clinical side of a busy ambulance service.
Dan I would be remiss if I failed to mention that our friend is vastly understating his efforts and early in his career was responsible for the occasional maintenance of the Pom squad (or so I have heard)

Last edited:
Will you make a public apology when it happens? I don'tthink you will. Narcisists egos are usually too big to admit making a mistake. Your head is probably a size 8 or larger.🤣🤣🤣🤣😉

We'll never know because it is never going to happen.

I'll make a bet with you.

If Trump isn't reinstated a POTUS within the next year starting from today....you never post here again.

If he is, I'll never post here again.

Dan I would be remiss if I failed to mention that our friend is vastly understating his efforts and early in his career was responsible for the occasional maintenance of the Pom squad (or so I have heard)
I’m sure he was greatly appreciated in that endeavor!

We'll never know because it is never going to happen.

I'll make a bet with you.

If Trump isn't reinstated a POTUS within the next year starting from today....you never post here again.

If he is, I'll never post here again.
Well that is a no fun bet. Why do you hate fun. Lets just say the winner buys the loser a pizza? Only question left is: do either of you like ranch on your pizza?

Well that is a no fun bet. Why do you hate fun. Lets just say the winner buys the loser a pizza? Only question left is: do either of you like ranch on your pizza?

No on the pizza....good for using it on the pizza crust bones.

Reactions: JonnyVito
Mike Lindell can't simply re-release his info? That doesn't seem complex like calculating a gravity speed boost to Mars via Venus.
Mainstream media did not carry the Mike Lindell presentation, that I know of. Democrats that I know don't/won't watch conservative media. Most of them have TDS and wouldn't believe Lindell anyway

• Haha
Question: How many times does a prophet need to be wrong before he’s considered a false prophet?
@22LR You were probably the most outspoken person after the fake election results were presented to the American people. I really appreciated your vídeos, articles and positive remarks about President Trump. Don't lose faith that he will be back as the President soon!

• Haha
@22LR You were probably the most outspoken person after the fake election results were presented to the American people. I really appreciated your vídeos, articles and positive remarks about President Trump. Don't lose faith that he will be back as the President soon!

My ongoing belief that the 2020 election was stolen is totally separate from my loathing of the Word of Faith movement and all it's heresies. Don't take that as a personal attack. I'm just not a big fan of false prophets. My question was simply, and at face value, "How many times does a prophet need to be wrong before he’s considered a false prophet?"

Your Robin Bullock video about Trump disappeared. Gee... I wonder why? Why didn't any of these Word of Faith so-called "prophets" predict the pandemic? Not a single one saw it coming. Not even one.

I also believe the America we once knew is gone forever. The entire political, judicial and social system, from President on down, is THAT corrupt. I hate to see it happening, but I know tribulation is well deserved.

I love the guy, but I doubt Trump will be president again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT