ADVERTISEMENT

Urban warfare expert says Israeli military taking unprecedented steps to protect Gaza civilians

I would like to congratulate the IDF for its extraordinary efforts to avoid civilian casualties. 11,000 dead children in four months is a clear example of how much effort the IDF has exerted. Think how much worse it would have been if the IDF hadn’t spent months of planning how to avoid unnecessary killings! They really should be proud of themselves and someone should nominate the Israeli government for the Nobel Peace Prize.

I would like to congratulate the IDF for its extraordinary efforts to avoid civilian casualties. 11,000 dead children in four months is a clear example of how much effort the IDF has exerted. Think how much worse it would have been if the IDF hadn’t spent months of planning how to avoid unnecessary killings! They really should be proud of themselves and someone should nominate the Israeli government for the Nobel Peace Prize.
I'm surprised there hasn't been substantially more civilian deaths considering the dense population of Gaza, the fact Hamas embeds itself in the civilian population and uses them as human shields. By the way the use of civilians as human shields is against international law but you already know that and don't care.

I'm surprised there hasn't been substantially more civilian deaths considering the dense population of Gaza, the fact Hamas embeds itself in the civilian population and uses them as human shields. By the way the use of civilians as human shields is against international law but you already know that and don't care.
Oh, I agree! I just speculated how much worse it would be if the IDF was not so careful when it drops 2000 pound bombs on buildings. Those are very cautiously selected targets. We know because the IDF says so, not to mention an urban warfare expert. Besides, the IDF hasn’t killed anyone, every single killing can be laid at the feet of Hamas. I feel so sorry for Israel, the true victim here. Israel is always the victim.

Oh, I agree! I just speculated how much worse it would be if the IDF was not so careful when it drops 2000 pound bombs on buildings. Those are very cautiously selected targets. We know because the IDF says so, not to mention an urban warfare expert. Besides, the IDF hasn’t killed anyone, every single killing can be laid at the feet of Hamas. I feel so sorry for Israel, the true victim here. Israel is always the victim.
Even though you are obviously being sarcastic this is the first thing you've said on this topic I agree with.

Even though you are obviously being sarcastic this is the first thing you've said on this topic I agree with.
Please explain what seems to me to be an inconsistency in your thinking. One the one hand you accuse Hamas of embedding itself within the civilian population which makes it impossible for the IDF to distinguish who is the innocent and who is the guilty, thus giving it a green light to shoot anyone they see. On the other hand you claim Hamas has spent years and billions of dollars building miles and miles of tunnels from which they hide from the IDF and do not allow civilians the same protection. If that’s the case, Hamas is in tunnels away from civilians, how can they simultaneously be embedded among the civilians? If Hamas is in the tunnels and civilians are not in the tunnels why does the IDF shoot and bomb the people that are not in the tunnels?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I would say it’s humanity

Please explain what seems to me to be an inconsistency in your thinking. One the one hand you accuse Hamas of embedding itself within the civilian population which makes it impossible for the IDF to distinguish who is the innocent and who is the guilty, thus giving it a green light to shoot anyone they see. On the other hand you claim Hamas has spent years and billions of dollars building miles and miles of tunnels from which they hide from the IDF and do not allow civilians the same protection. If that’s the case, Hamas is in tunnels away from civilians, how can they simultaneously be embedded among the civilians? If Hamas is in the tunnels and civilians are not in the tunnels why does the IDF shoot and bomb the people that are not in the tunnels?
I guess in your Hamas propaganda readings you don't know many of these tunnels are in, around and underneath civilian structures such as hospitals, schools and residential homes. Why Hamas was even underneath one of your blessed UN organization's building, supplying them massive amounts of electricity to run one of the command & control/intelligence operations. Wonder how many Israeli soldiers died taking and securing a UN facility
In Israel the government has been forced to build massive amounts of bomb shelters to provide protection against rockets Hamas and other radical Muslim terrorist organizations launch targeting unsuspecting innocent Israeli citizens. Hamas build tunnels for it's organization and does nothing to protect Palestinians from the inevitable Israeli counter attacks. Seems Hamas could give a shit about the Palestinians and only protects those that are Hamas. Hey but you keep beating that Hamas drum they are such a positive for the world.

I guess in your Hamas propaganda readings you don't know many of these tunnels are in, around and underneath civilian structures such as hospitals, schools and residential homes. Why Hamas was even underneath one of your blessed UN organization's building, supplying them massive amounts of electricity to run one of the command & control/intelligence operations. Wonder how many Israeli soldiers died taking and securing a UN facility
In Israel the government has been forced to build massive amounts of bomb shelters to provide protection against rockets Hamas and other radical Muslim terrorist organizations launch targeting unsuspecting innocent Israeli citizens. Hamas build tunnels for it's organization and does nothing to protect Palestinians from the inevitable Israeli counter attacks. Seems Hamas could give a shit about the Palestinians and only protects those that are Hamas. Hey but you keep beating that Hamas drum they are such a positive for the world.
I don’t support Hamas. I don’t defend Hamas. I don’t speak for Hamas. You must think if you falsly accuse me enough times it will magically become true. That or you understand the other board members on your team will take up the lie. I wonder if you know that a great deal of what you just asserted has been debunked. Probably not. And you probably don’t care. Your team right or wrong!

• Haha
I don’t support Hamas. I don’t defend Hamas. I don’t speak for Hamas. You must think if you falsly accuse me enough times it will magically become true. That or you understand the other board members on your team will take up the lie. I wonder if you know that a great deal of what you just asserted has been debunked. Probably not. And you probably don’t care. Your team right or wrong!
Who runs this place you call Palastine?

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Who runs this place you call Palastine?
Bibi Netanyahu in association with Hamas in Gaza up until Oct 7. Now no one runs it while Bibi demolishes it. Bibi Netanyahu in association with the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank. The PA has been very deferential over the years. Last I heard Bibi has killed 7,000 West Bank Palestinians since Oct 7. even though the West Bank has little to no connection with Gaza.

Bibi Netanyahu in association with Hamas in Gaza up until Oct 7. Now no one runs it while Bibi demolishes it. Bibi Netanyahu in association with the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank. The PA has been very deferential over the years. Last I heard Bibi has killed 7,000 West Bank Palestinians since Oct 7. even though the West Bank has little to no connection with Gaza.
Why use Oct 7th in your data Dan?

Proof?

Oh so they weren’t in control then?
No, they weren’t in control of Hamas as much as they thought they were. They were used to propping up Hamas, using Iron Dome to shoot down the occasional rocket that Hamas shot at Israel, occasionally rolling into Gaza to “mow the grass” to show everyone who was boss. It was a nice comfortable compromise Bibi thought he could control forever. Oct 7 changed everything.

Nope, no racism here. Terror is “Palestine’s” biggest export. Olive oil soap is a distant second.
That’s alright, you’re in your safe space here. You can unleash all the racism within you, your brothers understand and agree. So go ahead and unload all the invective in your soul. It must be really hard to keep it pent up, you want so badly to shout your hatred from the treetops. At least somewhere within you you know to hide it from the public, you know it’s wrong. But, oh the thrill of saying it when you know no one knows who you are, and, frankly, a lot of the guys on this board feel the same way, it must be exhilarating!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT