ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Vacine Expert

If you are healthy enough to get it, get through it, and develop the antibodies naturally, wouldn’t that be the best option (serious question, btw)

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
If you are healthy enough to get it, get through it, and develop the antibodies naturally, wouldn’t that be the best option (serious question, btw)
Of course. Fauci's own NIH said they hope the vaccine produces as good an immune response as natural infection.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/lasting-immunity-found-after-recovery-covid-19#:~:text=The immune systems of more,lasting immune memories after vaccination.

I'm just shocked you didn't read this simple science in a MSM article. Shocked I say.

NO! If you watched the last 3 minutes of the video......it should scare the ever loving Shit out of you! The vacine changes your DNA.....If it doesn't kill you......you become very sickly. I has Propylene glycol in it. Glycol is in your car Antifreeze! Do you think Bill Gates took the vacine?

Reactions: osuintx
NO! If you watched the last 3 minutes of the video......it should scare the ever loving Shit out of you! The vacine changes your DNA.....If it doesn't kill you......you become very sickly. I has Propylene glycol in it. Glycol is in your car Antifreeze! Do you think Bill Gates took the vacine?
Water is in your antifreeze. Will it kill you? (By the way, the glycol issue is something different - i.e., allergic reaction in this case.)

The more worrisome part is the potential to kick start autoimmune problems. Having family with autoimmune diseases, i want nothing part of that. Can't be fixed and leads to poor quality of live managed through medication addressing symptoms only.

Gates did not and would not let his family take it. He is pure evil and all about depopulation. Get a Gates vaccine? No thanks

mRNA vaccines do not change your DNA. Propylene glycol is in many of the day to day things that you consume. Ethylene glycol is what is in tradition antifreeze and is extremely toxic.

I’d have to strongly discourage the majority of this group from reading any PI front to back. Three syllables apparently causes brain spasms.

A friend sent me this video and I passed this on to my Ostate and 0U family because I thought it could help you all in your decision to vacinate or not. We all have free will to make our own decisions. The small amount of propylene glycol ingested in the vacine is probably negligible. The amount of deaths from these vaccines is very concerning. Sounds like a bunch of you have a lottery mentality! I'm not getting Covid, so I'm not worried about it. Carry on and Continue with your gambling habits. I would prefer to live a long life.......so I can harass you guys for as long as possible.😉

160193424_1152228415237131_6000520754006296459_n.jpg

Wait, a known anit-vaxer is against getting a vaccine. Why this is truly breaking news. Next someone is going to post a link to Richetti Jones telling me he doesn't like OU.

This is why I continue coming back to this board. The ground breaking news that you can't find anywhere else.

I have already got all the Pfizer shots and and half way through the Mederna(sp?). I will get the J & J one after that. I haven't even had a sore arm. Then again I eat viruses for lunch and dinner so don't take my word for it. I had the chicken pox at 2 months and it didn't even itch. Nut up men or else I am sending you all soy milk.

I have already got all the Pfizer shots and and half way through the Mederna(sp?). I will get the J & J one after that. I haven't even had a sore arm. Then again I eat viruses for lunch and dinner so don't take my word for it. I had the chicken pox at 2 months and it didn't even itch. Nut up men or else I am sending you all soy milk.
I would beg to differ Mr. Vito. The true chickens are the people who are taking the covid vaccines. Most of you guys are probably triple masking, like your hero Fauci!

I would beg to differ Mr. Vito. The true chickens are the people who are taking the covid vaccines. Most of you guys are probably triple masking, like your hero Fauci!
I am so vaccinated I lick everyone I meet in the grocery store. I hate mask wearing individuals as they are harder to lick. It changed my dna and I got a three foot pecker. I am a new man. Don’t be scared come join the big peckers club.

That’s what’s stupid to me if Gates and the deep state want to control you it’s not going to be through this it’ll be through boner pills or Vitos 3 foot pecker vaccine. I’ve never noticed anyone being too inquisitive as to what causes those long duration boners. Probably the antifreeze.

CBS’s Tulsa affiliate, for the first time in probably 10 months, did not have a story on their website posting the scary new daily stats of the number of new cases and deaths

It’s no longer a big deal, apparently

if 99.9999999999999% of people looked outside and told you it was raining and then one guy made a video to say that he had proof that the rain was a government funded hologram, some of you’d believe it.
It would be nice if people, especially CowPeople would watch the above video, before commenting! A medical doctor with several years experience should know more about viruses than a cowguy or Bill Gates! P.S. I helped feed 150 cows today!

if 99.9999999999999% of people looked outside and told you it was raining and then one guy made a video to say that he had proof that the rain was a government funded hologram, some of you’d believe it.
Bad comparison. Prob 50 percent blindly trust the government and another 20 percent somewhat. The same media that crucified HCQ and people who supported it while thousands died Bc they couldn't get it or they trusted the soulless medis. All for the media to help shape the narrative for the left.

With a legit Media 90 percent of this problem (and other problems ) would go away- THATS A FACT.

Your Point is theres very few calling out our corrupt media- truth is most are censored or scared of people calling them out If they speak out too much- Same reason most wear the nasty ass non working face diapers -don't wanna rock the boat.

Why hasn't covid hit the Amish? They don't watch the main stream media- sorry guys it's not bc they have different DNA lol

It would be nice if people, especially CowPeople would watch the above video, before commenting! A medical doctor with several years experience should know more about viruses than a cowguy or Bill Gates! P.S. I helped feed 150 cows today!
I know many doctors. I also know many research scientists at omrf. All have or will take the shot. How this one person found an answer that literally no one else found is astonishing. I mean a needle in a million hay stacks astonishing.

There’s not enough aluminum foil to save you from the 5G so don’t even try.

Bad comparison. Prob 50 percent blindly trust the government and another 20 percent somewhat. The same media that crucified HCQ and people who supported it while thousands died Bc they couldn't get it or they trusted the soulless medis. All for the media to help shape the narrative for the left.

With a legit Media 90 percent of this problem (and other problems ) would go away- THATS A FACT.

Your Point is theres very few calling out our corrupt media- truth is most are censored or scared of people calling them out If they speak out too much- Same reason most wear the nasty ass non working face diapers -don't wanna rock the boat.

Why hasn't covid hit the Amish? They don't watch the main stream media- sorry guys it's not bc they have different DNA lol
Why hasn’t covid hit the astronauts in the international space station?

And no my point is some family practice doc in Topeka (or wherever) doesn’t have some secret knowledge that research science doesn’t.

Do Amish get AIDS or are the immune to that also? I really really need to know the answer to this. Oh lord I knew I should have got the saran wrap out. Its just, do you guys know how hard it is to find condoms for three foot peckers.

Why hasn’t covid hit the astronauts in the international space station?

And no my point is some family practice doc in Topeka (or wherever) doesn’t have some secret knowledge that research science doesn’t.
Dude argue a legitimate point just wow. There's no air in space to conduct anything up there Einstein. Don't dismiss the fact that the Amish aren't affected by the Plandemic Bc they don't watch the news. If it weren't for the main stream news helping the left spread the BS .... NO ONE would have known there was ever a "pandemic"....and that is a FACT.

Dude argue a legitimate point just wow. There's no air in space to conduct anything up there Einstein. Don't dismiss the fact that the Amish aren't affected by the Plandemic Bc they don't watch the news. If it weren't for the main stream news helping the left spread the BS .... NO ONE would have known there was ever a "pandemic"....and that is a FACT.
funny-gif-2.gif

I know many doctors. I also know many research scientists at omrf. All have or will take the shot. How this one person found an answer that literally no one else found is astonishing. I mean a needle in a million hay stacks astonishing.

There’s not enough aluminum foil to save you from the 5G so don’t even try.
I know many doctors too. I dated 3 doctors, though not at the same time! My father taught Chemistry to several people who became doctors. He was also a research scientist at ATM. My father, I believe, would have never taken this shot! Well Cowguy: Your fear of catching Covid has really warped your thinking. Your buddy Biden wants to force people to take the vaccine, which you dont mind at all. If you take the vaccine, for your families sake, make sure you have a good life insurance policy. Most importantly... be sure you are ready to meet your maker. It looks like the number of people dying from the vaccines is steadily rising. I'm sure the death toll due to the vaccines are being under reported, the opposite of Corona virus deaths being over reported.

The point is somewhere ten feet over your head.

I know many doctors too. I dated 3 doctors, though not at the same time! My father taught Chemistry to several people who became doctors. He was also a research scientist at ATM. My father, I believe, would have never taken this shot! Well Cowguy: Your fear of catching Covid has really warped your thinking. Your buddy Biden wants to force people to take the vaccine, which you dont mind at all. If you take the vaccine, for your families sake, make sure you have a good life insurance policy. Most importantly... be sure you are ready to meet your maker. It looks like the number of people dying from the vaccines is steadily rising. I'm sure the death toll due to the vaccines are being under reported, the opposite of Corona virus deaths being over reported.
You’re such a tough guy! No tiny virus is going to tell you what to do!

Find me one legitimate article showing where masses of people are dying “from” the vaccine. Guys like you are ready to discount a covid death, but if someone gets the shot and dies from a brain bleed, car wreck, lightening strike, it’s the vaccine.

The best thing that could happen to either of you two is to get the virus, or have someone you care about get the virus and have a bad outcome. Harsh but literally the only thing that would stop you from listening to the voices in your heads.

Find me one legitimate article showing where masses of people are dying “from” the vaccine. Guys like you are ready to discount a covid death, but if someone gets the shot and dies from a brain bleed, car wreck, lightening strike, it’s the vaccine.

The best thing that could happen to either of you two is to get the virus, or have someone you care about get the virus and have a bad outcome. Harsh but literally the only thing that would stop you from listening to the voices in your heads.
What makes you think they haven't gotten the virus?

All getting the virus did for me was make me thankful that I wasn't one of the 1 in 10000 40 something's with a really bad outcome, and thankful that I had built immunity far superior than a vaccine can provide.

Whatever come-to-Jesus-and-the-vaccine experience you think they'd undergo is misguided.

Oh you mean the big bad virus where the lefties are letting tens of thousands of untested migrants flow from Mexico into the US?! Are you really gonna sit here and say it's that bad when even the left has admitted it's nothing too big? When they've been the big cheerleaders to dupe all of you Covid scare mongers into repeating their made up rhetoric?!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT