ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Vacine Expert

When are all you "Covid is horrible" cheerleading sheep going to admit how we've all been played? My answer is never?

What makes you think they haven't gotten the virus?

All getting the virus did for me was make me thankful that I wasn't one of the 1 in 10000 40 something's with a really bad outcome, and thankful that I had built immunity far superior than a vaccine can provide.

Whatever come-to-Jesus-and-the-vaccine experience you think they'd undergo is misguided.

I know you’re not listening to these two dolts, even though one did date 3 doctors.

My question is, and always has been, what does/did your personal provider do? Do they wear masks in their office? In public? Did they receive the vaccine?

What about the entities those providers work for? What did Baylor Scott & White do in your area (I know if you don’t, along with THR, etc). They, along with every IDN, all lost how many hundreds of millions each as a result of cancelled elective procedures, etc. If it was all as benign as everyone says, why did the medical community elect to cut their own throats financially? Why weren’t the CEOs, CFOs, CMOs of these behemoth systems all jumping up and down calling all of this the fantasy you continue to describe? They were all able to make any decision they wanted to make, why didn’t they hold press conferences all calling this a hoax?

I’m also curious how this ‘fooling’ of all the smartest local healthcare providers was accomplished? And as such, shouldn’t close to 100% go maskless and not vaccinate as opposed to the <1% that do and haven’t? Help me, without the use of frick and frack, reconcile that.

Reactions: Cowguy and OKSTATE1
Both

I know you’re not listening to these two dolts, even though one did date 3 doctors.

My question is, and always had been, what does/did your personal provider do? Do they wear masks in their office? In public? Did they receive the vaccine?

What about the entities those providers work for? What did Baylor Scott & White do in your area (I know if you don’t, along with THR, etc). They, along with every IDN, all lost how many millions each as a result of cancelled elective procedures, etc. If it was all as benign as everyone says, why did the medical community elect to cut their own throats financially? Why weren’t the CEOs, CFOs, CMOs of these behemoth systems all jumping up and down calling all of this the fantasy you continue to describe? They were all able to make any decision they wanted to make, why didn’t they hold press conferences all calling this a hoax?

I’m also curious how this ‘fooling’ of all the smartest local healthcare providers was accomplished? And as such, shouldn’t close to 100% go maskless and not vaccinate as opposed to the <1% that do and haven’t? Help me, without the use of frick and frack, reconcile that.
All The people I know in the health field are NOT taking the vaccine- close to 50/50 total is what they are telling me- that should tell you a TON.
Big Pharma PUSHING doctors to tell their employees hard to get them or it would ZERO percent.

Zero proof Masks work against COVID -
the vaccines are experimental and unneeded-PERIOD. Big Pharma makes money when we're sick or getting vaccines- no arguments on that one.

Last edited:
I just took my second Moderna shot this morning. Should I be concerned about the greenish yellow fluid coming out of my ears? By the way, all the people I know in the health field ARE taking the vaccine. See how easy that was.

Why isn’t the dim msm propaganda machine blabbering non-stop blaming Trump for big pharma rushing a deadly record breaking “vaccine” on never ending loop ?

All The people I know in the health field are NOT taking the vaccine- close to 50/50 total is what they are telling me- that should tell you a TON.
Big Pharma PUSHING doctors to tell their employees hard to get them or it would ZERO percent.

Masks don't work and vaccines are experimental and unneeded-PERIOD. Big Pharma makes money when we're sick or getting vaccines- no arguments on that one.

There isn’t one ounce of factual information in this post. Not a single, solitary word.

Why do doctors continue towear masks in examination rooms. Just answer that question. Let’s keep this simple.

Reactions: 22LR and Cowguy
I just took my second Moderna shot this morning. Should I be concerned about the greenish yellow fluid coming out of my ears? By the way, all the people I know in the health field ARE taking the vaccine. See how easy that was.
50/50 taking it overall- that tells most of the non sheep something anywho

All factual in that post Mr I'm never gonna get it. Answer the question yourself- why do they? Your hero fauci said no masks before he said Quads lol
So, you have no idea.

Please find one post in my entire posting history giving that individual anything but criticism. I’ll wait on that answer too.

Now, back to the question, why do providers wear masks in exam rooms? Thanks in advance.

So, you have no idea.

Please find one post in my entire posting history giving that individual anything but criticism. I’ll wait on that answer too.

Now, back to the question, why do providers wear masks in exam rooms? Thanks in advance.
Keep drinking the cool aid- till the Jim Jones govt
Tells you what's really in it.

Still waiting. Why do providers wear masks in exam rooms.
Still waiting on all fours Mr Sheep- AND ANSWER your own question- why do they? You can't take a whizz without permission from nanny government

Still waiting on all fours Mr Sheep- AND ANSWER your own question- why do they? You can't take a whizz without permission from nanny government

Why do providers wear masks in exam rooms? It’s a simple question.

Answer my question I will answer yours- deal? Walk on all fours, vaccinated sparky and wear quad masks if Fauci says- Yes....or...no? We all know this answer but go ahead

Answer my question I will answer yours- deal? Walk on all fours, vaccinated sparky and wear quad masks if Fauci says- Yes....or...no? We all know this answer but go ahead
No, Yes, No

Why do doctors wear masks in exam rooms?

It’s a simple question that someone with your covid acumen should easily be able to explain in a way that supports the stance you’ve taken. I’m waiting patiently.

It’s a simple question that someone with your covid acumen should easily be able to explain in a way that supports the stance you’ve taken. I’m waiting patiently.

what you say now- this blows your whole world eh?! Something tells me you still won't get it

You do know that supports where I’m leading you right? Probably not. Anyway, question still stands, unfortunately.
Makes sense since you have no critical thinking from yourself and depend on daddy fauci, nanny Uncle Sam and lying MSM for any thought in your head. Oh well.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Makes sense since you have no critical thinking from yourself and depend on daddy fauci, nanny Uncle Sam and lying MSM for any thought in your head. Oh well.
You’ve represented yourself well here. I’d say you’ve earned yourself a Pop-Tart. Anyone scoring a 0/10 and thinks they won is a special kind of simple. Go on, get that Tart, you have my permission.

Reactions: Cowguy
I'd say my experience has been about 80-20 on the medical professionals that have taken it vs haven't. Now I'll also say the majority of the ones who didn't take it seem to also have some other pretty hard conspiracy theorist leanings. Some of them are younger medical practitioners and have looked at the data and realize that they are a healthy 30 year old and don't see a reason for them to take it. I've also found physicians to actually be the worst patients.

Ok if you are going to link articles to support your position, probably don't link one from over a year ago and another by a noted Anti-Vaxer. Literally read through his article and found flaws in his argument. He simply makes statements like, "I've read through the science and I know good science" yet never shows us the good science we should read. Give me actual data, I'm tired of peoples opinions. You lose your arguments (although you never realize you do) because you rarely post data. You post links to people whose opinions parrot yours but never show trials or studies to back up their statements. All I ever have asked for from you is actual data.

You keep calling people sheep but it seems like your a sheep too, just following a different shepherd.

I'd say my experience has been about 80-20 on the medical professionals that have taken it vs haven't. Now I'll also say the majority of the ones who didn't take it seem to also have some other pretty hard conspiracy theorist leanings. Some of them are younger medical practitioners and have looked at the data and realize that they are a healthy 30 year old and don't see a reason for them to take it. I've also found physicians to actually be the worst patients.

Ok if you are going to link articles to support your position, probably don't link one from over a year ago and another by a noted Anti-Vaxer. Literally read through his article and found flaws in his argument. He simply makes statements like, "I've read through the science and I know good science" yet never shows us the good science we should read. Give me actual data, I'm tired of peoples opinions. You lose your arguments (although you never realize you do) because you rarely post data. You post links to people whose opinions parrot yours but never show trials or studies to back up their statements. All I ever have asked for from you is actual data.

You keep calling people sheep but it seems like your a sheep too, just following a different shepherd.
Last one dates 1/21...not sure how recent you want?! Again if big Pharma didn't own the doctors and media pushing it HARD - there would be most all Leary of an experimental vaccine. Wife works for medical company she says almost cultlike pushing the experimental vaccine that NO ONE KNOWS how good or bad it's going to turn out- NO ONE.

What makes you think they haven't gotten the virus?

All getting the virus did for me was make me thankful that I wasn't one of the 1 in 10000 40 something's with a really bad outcome, and thankful that I had built immunity far superior than a vaccine can provide.

Whatever come-to-Jesus-and-the-vaccine experience you think they'd undergo is misguided.
I know many that have had it with zero issues. I know several that have had it with pretty dire consequences. I have zero time for conspiracy theory nuts.
Man hard to believe y'all are still under this spell when the leaders of this Plandemic (the left) just opened the border with no tests and no masks- y'all are just really unbelievable. Even after I post
Docs backing up what I say y'all still say "no proof". Hell I guess if I was duped into parading around all day in a control mask and coerced into taking an experimental vaccine I'd be pissed also
there’s only one dupe here and it’s you. I mean derp, sorry. You just got owned so badly that I actually feel sorry for you. No way you graduated from anywhere, much less OSU.

I know many that have had it with zero issues. I know several that have had it with pretty dire consequences. I have zero time for conspiracy theory nuts.

there’s only one dupe here and it’s you. I mean derp, sorry. You just got owned so badly that I actually feel sorry for you. No way you graduated from anywhere, much less OSU.
I'm not the one walking around being subservient to the main stream media with a face diaper on his head. You guys doing this and taking an experimental vaccine are getting duped and there's really not much to argue about.

So glad I am using God's defense mechanisms he gave me to Ward off the plan Demic virus. Doesn't take a lot of common sense to figure that one out.

Last one dates 1/21...not sure how recent you want?! Again if big Pharma didn't own the doctors and media pushing it HARD - there would be most all Leary of an experimental vaccine. Wife works for medical company she says almost cultlike pushing the experimental vaccine that NO ONE KNOWS how good or bad it's going to turn out- NO ONE.
So according to your wife and her make-believe job for your internet prowess - Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J (Janssen) have been flooding provider offices, pushing the vaccines in a cult-like manner? Please confirm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT