ADVERTISEMENT

Avengers: Infinity War [RT: 84%]

Rumored runtime is 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Would be longest MCU film to date. With all the characters stuffed in here, I think the length is perfectly fine.

Reactions: Been Jammin
After 10 years leading up to this, we are less than two months away!

I hope Thanos is done well

Will it do more $$$ than Black Panther?

After 10 years leading up to this, we are less than two months away!

I hope Thanos is done well

Will it do more $$$ than Black Panther?

Good question.
I say yes since BP is in it, along with a bunch of Wakandans.

Wow... That is soon.

Has SHIELD been building toward this in season 5? I am not even done with season 4 on Netflix yet.

Wow... That is soon.

Has SHIELD been building toward this in season 5? I am not even done with season 4 on Netflix yet.
I think a little bit. I can’t remember if the Kree come with Thanos though.

Wow... That is soon.

I'm going to disagree with JV and say..not at all.

SHIELD has been good in season 5, but I have a tough time seeing how any of their story line ties in to the Avengers story line, or any of the movies that tie into The Avengers (BP, Thor, etc).

One thing that I am curious about is what happened to Nick Fury? He has disappeared from the Shield story line and the Avengers story line. Per IMDB, he is not in Infinity War either.

I doubt that SHIELD will come up in the movie. Maybe after Infinity War, the agents will acknowledge that it happened in SHIELD season 6.

Probably better off... SHIELD spent all of season 1 catering to the movies and never really found its own voice. It wasn’t until halfway into season two I felt like it was really standing on its own.

I’m going to watch Ragnorak tonight, maybe I’ll feel more ready for Thanos after that.

SHIELD has been good in season 5, but I have a tough time seeing how any of their story line ties in to the Avengers story line, or any of the movies that tie into The Avengers (BP, Thor, etc).

One thing that I am curious about is what happened to Nick Fury? He has disappeared from the Shield story line and the Avengers story line. Per IMDB, he is not in Infinity War either.

I doubt that SHIELD will come up in the movie. Maybe after Infinity War, the agents will acknowledge that it happened in SHIELD season 6.

He's going to be in the Captain Marvel movie.

Rumor is ... he might be Skrull?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/03/10/captain-marvel-nick-fury-full-skrull/

I just meant setting up the time line not that anyone or anything from the show was being set up. I was thinking that the light that will call the Kree was really Thanos coming I am probably wrong in assuming this from your reaction.

I just meant setting up the time line not that anyone or anything from the show was being set up. I was thinking that the light that will call the Kree was really Thanos coming I am probably wrong in assuming this from your reaction.

I think you are. (but not sure).

I think they are actively trying to keep the show completely separate from the MCU movies. Too hard to attach them without drawing a character from the movies into the show (or vice versa).

I think you are. (but not sure).

I think they are actively trying to keep the show completely separate from the MCU movies. Too hard to attach them without drawing a character from the movies into the show (or vice versa).
I agree with that they will never get any characters from the MCU other then who is already there. They have in the past ran the same time lines though with the avengers movies and some other ones. Maybe they will finally break away from that this season. So far it’s been my favorite season. I loved the Kree angle. The Hydra season with the main frame is my second one then third I like the one where Jemma got stranded on the planet in another galaxy. Hope it doesn’t get canned any time soon.

Also. Looks like Loki joins the team of bad guys. From the previous preview, it wasn't clear if he just gave the Cosmic Cube to Thanos because he didn't have another option, or if he did so willingly. Up to this point, he has been a guy who has walked a tightrope when it comes to being a good guy/bad guy. Maybe this movie will push him over to the bad side and keep him there.

Reactions: CowboyPhil
Which heroes die in Infinity War?

In the Infinity Guantlet:

MCU characters that died confronting Thanos:

Captain America
Spider-Man
Iron Man
Scarlet Witch
Vision

other heroes (villians) that died confronting Thanos:

Wolverine
Doctor Doom
Cyclops
Quasar
Namor
She-Hulk
Cloak

MCU characters killed when Thanos destroyed half the life in the universe...

Hawkeye
Black Widow
Ant Man
Wasp
Dare Devil
Punisher

Also the FF4, half the X-Men, probably half the Avengers

Guys Thanos couldn’t / didn’t kill but still beat the crap out of multiple times:

Hulk
Thor
Dr Strange
Drax
Fire Lord
Silver Surfer

I'm thinking Stark lives, but retires. That way, he can make future cameos and provide needed technology to the Avengers.
Good point.. he is kind of the figure that spearheaded the whole MCU so it would be tough to kill him off now IMO. I really enjoy his character.

Banner and Captain America I don't know about Black Widow because I had thought I heard she was getting her own movie. No way Spider-Man dies because we all know he is getting another movie. Maybe Hulk also. You know they won't kill off Black Panther either. Have to be the older ones. I agree with the idea that Stark gets injured really bad and just retires.

Banner and Captain America I don't know about Black Widow because I had thought I heard she was getting her own movie. No way Spider-Man dies because we all know he is getting another movie. Maybe Hulk also. You know they won't kill off Black Panther either. Have to be the older ones. I agree with the idea that Stark gets injured really bad and just retires.

Looked it up. You are right about a future BW movie being in the early stages of development.

Reactions: JonnyVito
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT