ADVERTISEMENT

Avengers: Infinity War [RT: 84%]

I don't think a full reboot is necessary. I would like to see them follow the formula of the Avengers comics I collected as a kid. Constantly changing the members of the team. Phase out some of them, gradually replace them with new and interesting heroes. The FOX merger opens up enumerable possibilities. Kill off some characters. Have some retire, or leave the planet. Keep the membership of the team fluid. It should be a lot of fun to learn about new characters and see the old ones interact with the new, etc.
I'm back and forth on whether they need full reboot. I think I've been in denial. Something has to give...

I'm back and forth on whether they need full reboot. I think I've been in denial. Something has to give...

Early on, in the Avengers comics, there was a run where all of the original Avengers left the team, except for Cap. He brought in a whole new team (Hawkeye, Quicksilver and SW). They could do something along those lines, but I think it will be a more gradual transition.

FWIW... went to see Infinity War again last night. Crazy to see a theater PACKED on a Tuesday evening haha.

Haven't seen same movie twice in theaters since Civil War.

Reactions: Been Jammin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT