ADVERTISEMENT

Avengers: Infinity War [RT: 84%]

One week from Friday!!!

I need to pick up on my MCU rewatch. Just watched Guardians Vol 1 & Age of Ultron. Forgot how rewatchable Guardians Vol 1 is!

Still need to watch..

Ant-Man
Civil War
Doctor Strange
Spider-Man
Thor Ragnorok

One week from Friday!!!

I need to pick up on my MCU rewatch. Just watched Guardians Vol 1 & Age of Ultron. Forgot how rewatchable Guardians Vol 1 is!

Still need to watch..

Ant-Man
Civil War
Doctor Strange
Spider-Man
Thor Ragnorok
I spent the month of March rewatching the movies

Projected to beat Force Awakens and have the biggest opening weekend of all time!!!

When is everyone going to see it?

Unfortunately I will be lucky to see this one. Wife is expected to go into labor any time now and I can’t get tickets opening week. I am not risking any dates after that.

Update on the MCU rewatch...

Recently rewatched Civil War, Doctor Strange, Guardians Vol 2.

Civil War is so freaking good. Love the inclusion/introduction of Black Panther.

Doctor Strange is such a great origin story. The ending is a little anti climactic for me, but otherwise a really good film.

Vol 2 is held back by the elongated Ego portion of the film. But, the character development of Gamora, Nebula & Yondu make this an absolute must watch as you head into Infinity War. Even with its many flaws, I laugh out loud during Vol2 more than any other MCU film.

Spider-Man Homecoming and Thor Ragnorok remain!

More excited to see the audience scores start rolling in tomorrow. Could be a last jedi where audience is pretty torn due to certain characters meeting their demise and it truly only being Part 1 of 2.

Alright found tickets for Sunday. HAve to sit on the front row but that beats waiting until the DVD comes out, right.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Alright found tickets for Sunday. HAve to sit on the front row but that beats waiting until the DVD comes out, right.
Jonny walking into hospital to see newborn

HugeSplendidAmericanpainthorse-max-1mb.gif

That's the best sign.

Even higher audience score than Black Panther.

I don't think you can put a lot of stock in such an early ranking. Anyone who saw it on Thursday is an Avenger fanboy/fangirl. They were likely to love it regardless. The number will likely drop over the course of the next week. Hopefully it remains close to, or above 90.

On the plus side, everyone who saw it yesterday probably went in with high expectations and most were not disappointed.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
I don't think you can put a lot of stock in such an early ranking. Anyone who saw it on Thursday is an Avenger fanboy/fangirl. They were likely to love it regardless. The number will likely drop over the course of the next week. Hopefully it remains close to, or above 90.

On the plus side, everyone who saw it yesterday probably went in with high expectations and most were not disappointed.

I'm in the theater right now.

Will give my review when I get out.

Just got out of the theater. Wow.

If you’ve seen all or most of the MCU, you are in for an emotional roller coaster.

Thanos was well done.

Some of the best Thor moments yet.

More Dr Strange, Black Panther and Spider-Man was not a bad thing at all.

Reactions: KCMOrange
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT