ADVERTISEMENT

Avengers: Infinity War [RT: 84%]

Banner and Captain America I don't know about Black Widow because I had thought I heard she was getting her own movie. No way Spider-Man dies because we all know he is getting another movie. Maybe Hulk also. You know they won't kill off Black Panther either. Have to be the older ones. I agree with the idea that Stark gets injured really bad and just retires.
Exactly why i didn't put Black Widow. I think Hulk could be a logic choice to kill off at this point.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Exactly why i didn't put Black Widow. I think Hulk could be a logic choice to kill off at this point.

Would certainly save in CGI cost. Although they probably are not too budget conscious considering the profit they continue to rake in on their movies.

Or they can always do what Marvel did the first time around...

Once Thanos was undefeated the gems were used to undo all the terrible things he (and Nebula) did while possessing them.

They're going to "Bobby Ewing" the Marvel Universe?

Weak sauce.

Kind of depends how powerful they make the gems, whether Thanos ever gets his hands on all six of them and whether he accomplishes his mission of destroying half the life in the universe.

I don’t think they can make the gems all powerful when combined, allow them to survive the story and then not let Peter of Strange use them to fix stuff.

There’s no way Marvel moves on post Infinity War with half of everyone everywhere dead. It’s still family entertainment on some level. It’s not The Watchmen.

On the other hand... if he doesn’t get them all and this story is about the war to stop his conquest instead of taking his godhood... yeah, anyone could die and there’d be no recourse, but the universe in general could be saved allowing both the gems to retain their power and the heroes to be... well... heroic.

What is left for Bucky to do other than die honorably? Be Black Panther’s white buddy?

I’d bump Scarlet Witch up a notch or two. We’ve barely touched her character, and with mutants moving back to Marvel studio there’s much more angle to use her.

Nebula is going to die. Her death will be instrumental in Thanos’ ultimate defeat.

What is left for Bucky to do other than die honorably? Be Black Panther’s white buddy?

I’d bump Scarlet Witch up a notch or two. We’ve barely touched her character, and with mutants moving back to Marvel studio there’s much more angle to use her.

Nebula is going to die. Her death will be instrumental in Thanos’ ultimate defeat.
I have been under the impression that Cap dies and Bucky fills that roll.

Yup I'm with @JonnyVito

Lots of set up for Bucky to be the next Captain America

Yup I'm with @JonnyVito

Lots of set up for Bucky to be the next Captain America

Seems completely logical.

I always figured that more established actors, like Downy, Evans, Ruffallo (sp?), Hemsworth and Johannsen would lose interest in the roles they have been playing for a long time. In addition, those stars have more and more other options and their salary increases. It makes sense to replace them with younger, less well-known actors, or to kill off their characters.

Unless I am mistaken, there is comic book precedent for Bucky Barnes to assume the mantle of Captain America.

Last edited:
Seems completely logical.

I always figured that more established actors, like Downy, Evans, Garrofolo (sp?), Hemsworth and Johannsen would lose interest in the roles they have been playing for a long time. In addition, those stars have more and more other options and their salary increases. It makes sense to replace them with younger, less well-known actors, or to kill off their characters.

Unless I am mistaken, there is comic book precedent for Bucky Barnes to assume the mantle of Captain America.
Correct! Which seems to make sense.

https://movieweb.com/avengers-infinity-war-bucky-barnes-captain-america-shield/

Reactions: anon_ph7vrsh7abnty
That’s fine. They have to do something new to develop his character though. Having him react to Cap’s death instead of Cap always reacting to him would work.

I’m starting to wonder how upset people would be if they read the comics from which these are based.

Look. Marvel has to start over. Actors don’t live forever and might want new gigs. On top of that, securing Fox (F4, Xmen) could open up a whole new dialogue.

Long story short, my 4 year old might be devistated but we probably need a new avengers in the next 5 years. This film is a great chance to do a refresh based on the comic.

And, please god, can we get a silver surfer redo?

As for DC, Flashpoint would also be a chance to hit reset on that shitshow.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
I’m starting to wonder how upset people would be if they read the comics from which these are based.

Look. Marvel has to start over. Actors don’t live forever and might want new gigs. On top of that, securing Fox (F4, Xmen) could open up a whole new dialogue.

Long story short, my 4 year old might be devistated but we probably need a new avengers in the next 5 years. This film is a great chance to do a refresh based on the comic.

And, please god, can we get a silver surfer redo?

As for DC, Flashpoint would also be a chance to hit reset on that shitshow.

They have said that they can't reveal the title of the next Avengers movie until after Infinity War has been released. They said that the title will be a huge spoiler. I saw a theory that the title would be "The New Avengers" and that many would die in I.W. Thought it was a good theory. We shall see.

Yeah there was a really good run five or six years back where Bucky becomes Captain America. Really good stuff.

The Infinity Gauntlet was one of the first comics I remember reading. That mini-series was pretty mind blowing to a little kid. Ready to see this.

So with the Camo at the end of GG2 did the Sovereign basically create Adam Warlock? I think yes is the answer. If so then We know Thanos won't get all the Infinity gems because I don't think Adam will be in Infinity wars. He will show up in the second one IMO. I think this is when Cap dies. I bet Vision dies for sure then.

Man tickets are going fast for this one. Wanted to get tickets opening night and only crappy front row seats where open.

Man tickets are going fast for this one. Wanted to get tickets opening night and only crappy front row seats where open.

Entire opening weekend is completely sold out at my regular place, and they are showing it on 4 screens. I guess I will see it during the week.

MCU marathon update...

Rewatched The Avengers & Iron Man 3 the last few days..

Iron Man 3 gets a lot of hate but the character development makes it a necessary watch.

Also.. it’s really interesting to see the tension build between Iron Man and Cap during the Avengers. Hulk throwing Loki around like a rag doll is still one of the best MCU moments lol

Via their twitter...

To the greatest fans in the world,

We’re about to embark on the Avengers: Infinity War press tour. We will be visiting fans all over the world screening only a limited amount of selected footage from the film in order to avoid spoiling the story for future viewers.

We will not screen the film in its entirety until the Los Angeles premiere shortly before the film’s global release. Everyone involved with the film has worked incredibly hard for the past two years maintaining the highest level of secrecy. Only a handful of people know the film’s true plot.

We’re asking that when you see Infinity War, in the coming months, that you maintain the same level of secrecy so that all fans can have an equal experience when they watch it for the first time. Don’t spoil it for others, the same way you wouldn’t want it spoiled for you.

Good luck and happy viewing.

The Russo Brothers

#ThanosDemandsYourSilence

Via their twitter...

To the greatest fans in the world,

We’re about to embark on the Avengers: Infinity War press tour. We will be visiting fans all over the world screening only a limited amount of selected footage from the film in order to avoid spoiling the story for future viewers.

We will not screen the film in its entirety until the Los Angeles premiere shortly before the film’s global release. Everyone involved with the film has worked incredibly hard for the past two years maintaining the highest level of secrecy. Only a handful of people know the film’s true plot.

We’re asking that when you see Infinity War, in the coming months, that you maintain the same level of secrecy so that all fans can have an equal experience when they watch it for the first time. Don’t spoil it for others, the same way you wouldn’t want it spoiled for you.

Good luck and happy viewing.

The Russo Brothers

#ThanosDemandsYourSilence

I'm spoiling as quick as I see it.

Especially since they made that kind of release.

Just ordered my ticket. Seeing it in D-box Real D 3 D.
curious-owl-Comedy-Wildlife-Photography-Awards-2016-shortlist.jpg

Man the media with their news articles ruin or spoil most movies and shows for me. I haven’t watched the Walking Dead since the mid season break and there are like ten articles a week after each show.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT