ADVERTISEMENT

Ari Fleischer sums it up perfectly

soonerinlOUisiana

Heisman Winner
May 29, 2004
fvck off, leftists
www.youtube.com
“It’s simple and it’s the tragedy of the Middle East. Look, Hamas being a terrorist organization bent on the destruction of Israel, has its missiles not to defend its people, but to attack and attack Israel. Israel has its weapons not to attack others, but to defend itself. So if Israel ever did disarm, Israel would be overrun by Hamas, by Hezbollah, by the Iranian proxies. if Hamas disarmed, No one’s going to attack Hamas. Israel is not going to attack Hamas. And that’s the tragedy of the Middle East today. If Hamas disarmed, there’d be no violence. If Israel disarmed, there’d be no Israel.

“It’s simple and it’s the tragedy of the Middle East. Look, Hamas being a terrorist organization bent on the destruction of Israel, has its missiles not to defend its people, but to attack and attack Israel. Israel has its weapons not to attack others, but to defend itself. So if Israel ever did disarm, Israel would be overrun by Hamas, by Hezbollah, by the Iranian proxies. if Hamas disarmed, No one’s going to attack Hamas. Israel is not going to attack Hamas. And that’s the tragedy of the Middle East today. If Hamas disarmed, there’d be no violence. If Israel disarmed, there’d be no Israel.

I’m not saying I agree with this. In fact I don’t agree with a lot of it. But it does present a different point of view from Ari Fleischer. And it carries some validity. So the truth probably lies somewhere between the two.

I’m not saying I agree with this. In fact I don’t agree with a lot of it. But it does present a different point of view from Ari Fleischer. And it carries some validity. So the truth probably lies somewhere between the two.

Worthless article PD....known fact that the arabs (no such thing as a Palestinian) sacrifice kids and women for the headlines. Second, they have chosen the path they are on, all sheep being led to slaughter by fanatics who still live in the 1100's. Don't forget the UN mandated Israel and a year later Israel was attacked from all sides and they have continued to be attacked since.

That you can argue a "dissporportian response" is such weak sauce its invisible. Was the US wrong to nuke the Japs so as to save countless million casualties (mostly Japanese Civilians) and a prolonged war in the Pacific? You win wars and conflicts by inflicting disproportional damage and casualties on your foe.....geez, how is that such a hard concept? To argue otherwise is devastatingly ignorant of military victory goals and a classic example why wars should be fought by the military and not overweight, over sexed, overpaid politicians and the activist media.....most anti-semetic.

Back when the arabs had about everything they wanted and Yosemite Arafat walked away they sealed their fate. They deserve their lot now and will only be treated like humans when they drop the pretext that Israel must be abolished.

This passage really caught my eye.....
"The horrific death toll will likely escalate as Israeli leaders ignore international appeals for a truce, vowing to continue airstrikes “as long as necessary”. The Israelis call it “mowing the grass”. How abominable and twisted is this modern-day Warsaw Ghetto scenario."

So this guy is comparing the systematic killing of over 550K Poles and the devastation of about 85% of Warsaw to the killing of maybe 200 (I doubt Israel has killed them all since true to form so many of these arab missiles have landed short) and maybe a few hundred more before this thing peters out? Didn't do yourself much service by posting that article.

First, screw international appeals, these are the same international morons that dump millions into arab coffers ostensibly for peaceful programs that ultimately turn out the next round of rabid anti-semitic, anti-Israeli terrorists. Second this guy is a complete and utter jackass whiny punk! There were two Warsaw events "The Warsaw Ghetto" (Warsaw where approximately 350K Jews lived and the Germans shipped 300K off in 1942, then were in the process of liquidating the other 50K+ when the uprising started) and the "Warsaw Uprising 1944" where another 200K+ civilian soldiers and civilians died with all religions being in this group. There is nothing resembling "Warsaw" here....that comparison alone disqualifies this idiot as an activist and not someone to be read.

The fact is the international community has aided and abetted the arabs since almost Israel's inception and Israel often on the verge of a total victory, is pulled back for a more favorable view from the world. This time, they need to kill every last rat bastard that is a fighter for Hamas, end of story.

Last edited:

Advice from Ari Fleischer on [checks notes] the Mideast, of all things.

He was a mouthpiece for two wars and I thought everyone agreed that Iraq was a monumental mistake. Guess without Biff reminding you guys that the hawks and neocons shouldn't be listened to you guys are right back rolling in shit again. It lasted about 4 months after Biff left office, and conservatives are right back to pushing for more middle east war.

Advice from Ari Fleischer on [checks notes] the Mideast, of all things.

He was a mouthpiece for two wars and I thought everyone agreed that Iraq was a monumental mistake. Guess without Biff reminding you guys that the hawks and neocons shouldn't be listened to you guys are right back rolling in shit again. It lasted about 4 months after Biff left office, and conservatives are right back to pushing for more middle east war.
So tell us, little fool, on which points is he wrong?

“Palestine” is as fake a country as Kwanza is a fake holiday. If Israel ceased to exist, its land mass would be carved up and absorbed by the existing Arab countries, and no one, including the “Palestinians”, would give two shits about Palestine.

Worthless article PD....known fact that the arabs (no such thing as a Palestinian) sacrifice kids and women for the headlines. Second, they have chosen the path they are on, all sheep being led to slaughter by fanatics who still live in the 1100's. Don't forget the UN mandated Israel and a year later Israel was attacked from all sides and they have continued to be attacked since.

That you can argue a "dissporportian response" is such weak sauce its invisible. Was the US wrong to nuke the Japs so as to save countless million casualties (mostly Japanese Civilians) and a prolonged war in the Pacific? You win wars and conflicts by inflicting disproportional damage and casualties on your foe.....geez, how is that such a hard concept? To argue otherwise is devastatingly ignorant of military victory goals and a classic example why wars should be fought by the military and not overweight, over sexed, overpaid politicians and the activist media.....most anti-semetic.

Back when the arabs had about everything they wanted and Yosemite Arafat walked away they sealed their fate. They deserve their lot now and will only be treated like humans when they drop the pretext that Israel must be abolished.

This passage really caught my eye.....
"The horrific death toll will likely escalate as Israeli leaders ignore international appeals for a truce, vowing to continue airstrikes “as long as necessary”. The Israelis call it “mowing the grass”. How abominable and twisted is this modern-day Warsaw Ghetto scenario."

So this guy is comparing the systematic killing of over 550K Poles and the devastation of about 85% of Warsaw to the killing of maybe 200 (I doubt Israel has killed them all since true to form so many of these arab missiles have landed short) and maybe a few hundred more before this thing peters out? Didn't do yourself much service by posting that article.

First, screw international appeals, these are the same international morons that dump millions into arab coffers ostensibly for peaceful programs that ultimately turn out the next round of rabid anti-semitic, anti-Israeli terrorists. Second this guy is a complete and utter jackass whiny punk! There were two Warsaw events "The Warsaw Ghetto" (Warsaw where approximately 350K Jews lived and the Germans shipped 300K off in 1942, then were in the process of liquidating the other 50K+ when the uprising started) and the "Warsaw Uprising 1944" where another 200K+ civilian soldiers and civilians died with all religions being in this group. There is nothing resembling "Warsaw" here....that comparison alone disqualifies this idiot as an activist and not someone to be read.

The fact is the international community has aided and abetted the arabs since almost Israel's inception and Israel often on the verge of a total victory, is pulled back for a more favorable view from the world. This time, they need to kill every last rat bastard that is a fighter for Hamas, end of story.
As I said I don’t agree with a lot of what he said. The part of the article that caught my eye was his pronouncement that Israel has dropped tonnes of bombs onto Gaza in retaliation using hundreds (I don’t remember: did he say hundreds?) of war planes. I have not seen this reported anywhere. Maybe it has been. I don’t watch a whole lot of tv news. But the news I have watched has shown that Hamas is sending missies into Israel. The only retaliation I have seen reported is the bombing of the AP/Hamas building.

The point I was trying to make is that Israel also has blood on its hands. It has been a remarkable propaganda success that Israel presents itself as the beleaguered victim while in reality it is the giant gorilla in the region. Americans have been fed a steady diet that Palestinians are barely human beings and deserve what they get. (It reminds me a great deal of how America looked upon the Plaines Indians back in the day.) It has only been in the last year or so that people are starting to realize the Palestinians have a story to tell that is just as legitimate as Israel’s.

The whole thing is a giant mess. Reminds me of the Hatfield/McCoy feud. Each side insisting the other side started it. It’s sickening.

conservatives are right back to pushing for more middle east war.
Says the guy who pissed himself on this board foaming at the mouth for Trump to blitzkrieg Iran when they shot down our drone.

I've never seen a poster so willing and unapologetic for being a pathetic hypocrite and transparently full of shit.

Says the guy who pissed himself on this board foaming at the mouth for Trump to blitzkrieg Iran when they shot down our drone.

I've never seen a poster so willing and unapologetic for being a pathetic hypocrite and transparently full of shit.
Strawman much? Good lord.

As I said I don’t agree with a lot of what he said. The part of the article that caught my eye was his pronouncement that Israel has dropped tonnes of bombs onto Gaza in retaliation using hundreds (I don’t remember: did he say hundreds?) of war planes. I have not seen this reported anywhere. Maybe it has been. I don’t watch a whole lot of tv news. But the news I have watched has shown that Hamas is sending missies into Israel. The only retaliation I have seen reported is the bombing of the AP/Hamas building.

The point I was trying to make is that Israel also has blood on its hands. It has been a remarkable propaganda success that Israel presents itself as the beleaguered victim while in reality it is the giant gorilla in the region. Americans have been fed a steady diet that Palestinians are barely human beings and deserve what they get. (It reminds me a great deal of how America looked upon the Plaines Indians back in the day.) It has only been in the last year or so that people are starting to realize the Palestinians have a story to tell that is just as legitimate as Israel’s.

The whole thing is a giant mess. Reminds me of the Hatfield/McCoy feud. Each side insisting the other side started it. It’s sickening.
No, just no. Stop. Hatred and death have been fundamental tenets of the Moslems’ “faith” ever since Mohamed first began preaching.

PD...wowza, the arabs called palestinians have a story to tell that is as legitimate as Israel's??? Oh yes, now I remember all the concentration camps for arabs, all the countries that have kicked arabs out while embellishing Israel and of course all those horrific stories about Israelis hijacking planes and killing arab olympians. Oh wait that has never happened! There is so much material out there about the Israeli vs arab conflict just postdating 1948. The fact remains that Israel is one small country who wants to be left alone and remain a majority Jewish state.

The "palestinians" have been booted out of every country they have been in...Jordan, Syria, Lebanon (Israel had Yosemite Arafat bottled up and was ready to kill him and his soldiers in Lebanon but bowed to world pressure to let them go, where I believe they went to Tunis, where they were subsequently run off). They can't don't and won't get along with anyone....if they agreed to recognize Israel and leave them in peace am sure a two state solution could be hammered out, but they won't

As of 2013 Israel has been condemned by the UN in 45 resolutions more than the rest of the world combined (yes china, russia etc). In 2018 Israel accounted for 21 of 27 resolution of condemnation. In 2020 there were 17 resolutions against Israel ves 6 for the rest of the world. Even that idiot Kofi Annan back when said Israel was often unfairly singled out. These resolutions from an organizations that lets such countries as China, Cuba, Russia, Egypt, Rwanda and Saudi among others sit on the Human Rights council.

Not sure what you watch or read, but I rarely ever see anything portraying the arabs (palestinians) subhuman garbage and in fact most of the drivel that comes out of the media is Israel is hunting arabs (kind of like white cops hunting POC's in the US). The fact that Israel is "The Gorilla" is because they have to be or they won't exist and that is a fact. I'll give a country fighting for their survival all they latitude they need.

Don't forget that one of the architects of the UN, was Alger Hiss, yest that Alger Hiss.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson

Yep. He's the same way about everything. He was firmly against draft dodgers until he embraced draft dodgers. And he once told us "guys, I'm just like you, I have guns, but people shouldn't have anything other than muskets."

PD...wowza, the arabs called palestinians have a story to tell that is as legitimate as Israel's??? Oh yes, now I remember all the concentration camps for arabs, all the countries that have kicked arabs out while embellishing Israel and of course all those horrific stories about Israelis hijacking planes and killing arab olympians. Oh wait that has never happened! There is so much material out there about the Israeli vs arab conflict just postdating 1948. The fact remains that Israel is one small country who wants to be left alone and remain a majority Jewish state.

The "palestinians" have been booted out of every country they have been in...Jordan, Syria, Lebanon (Israel had Yosemite Arafat bottled up and was ready to kill him and his soldiers in Lebanon but bowed to world pressure to let them go, where I believe they went to Tunis, where they were subsequently run off). They can't don't and won't get along with anyone....if they agreed to recognize Israel and leave them in peace am sure a two state solution could be hammered out, but they won't

As of 2013 Israel has been condemned by the UN in 45 resolutions more than the rest of the world combined (yes china, russia etc). In 2018 Israel accounted for 21 of 27 resolution of condemnation. In 2020 there were 17 resolutions against Israel ves 6 for the rest of the world. Even that idiot Kofi Annan back when said Israel was often unfairly singled out. These resolutions from an organizations that lets such countries as China, Cuba, Russia, Egypt, Rwanda and Saudi among others sit on the Human Rights council.

Not sure what you watch or read, but I rarely ever see anything portraying the arabs (palestinians) subhuman garbage and in fact most of the drivel that comes out of the media is Israel is hunting arabs (kind of like white cops hunting POC's in the US). The fact that Israel is "The Gorilla" is because they have to be or they won't exist and that is a fact. I'll give a country fighting for their survival all they latitude they need.

Don't forget that one of the architects of the UN, was Alger Hiss, yest that Alger Hiss.
I know I run the risk of being classified as anti-Semitic if I criticize actions by the Israeli government. I guess it’s a risk I’ll have to take.

I am fully aware of the historical plight of the Jewish population, and am very empathetic/sympathetic to it. But by your own acknowledgement in your second paragraph the Palestinians have not had a particularly easy existence.

The Jews were dropped wholesale on the land occupied by the Palestinians. I have long thought it was Europe’s way of assuaging it’s guilt for the way it has treated it’s Jewish population, while it simultaneously expelled many Jews whom they despised from their midst. Europe got a twofer, while the Palestinians got the short end of the stick.

I have sometimes wondered what would be our reaction if America had said it would take the Jews and give them, say, Nevada as their own country, and the native population of Nevada instantly became foreigners in their own land, and the native Nevadans had reacted exactly like the Palestinians have reacted, causing a decades long battle of wills and willingness to foment violence. How would the rest of American feel then? Would we accept that native Nevadans are subhuman and deserve to be treated like the Palestinians have been treated? Or would we object and insist that new Jewish state in Nevada treat the original natives better? I honestly don’t know the answer.

So full of shit. I figured you would be against Israel

I know I run the risk of being classified as anti-Semitic if I criticize actions by the Israeli government. I guess it’s a risk I’ll have to take.

I am fully aware of the historical plight of the Jewish population, and am very empathetic/sympathetic to it. But by your own acknowledgement in your second paragraph the Palestinians have not had a particularly easy existence.

The Jews were dropped wholesale on the land occupied by the Palestinians. I have long thought it was Europe’s way of assuaging it’s guilt for the way it has treated it’s Jewish population, while it simultaneously expelled many Jews whom they despised from their midst. Europe got a twofer, while the Palestinians got the short end of the stick.

I have sometimes wondered what would be our reaction if America had said it would take the Jews and give them, say, Nevada as their own country, and the native population of Nevada instantly became foreigners in their own land, and the native Nevadans had reacted exactly like the Palestinians have reacted, causing a decades long battle of wills and willingness to foment violence. How would the rest of American feel then? Would we accept that native Nevadans are subhuman and deserve to be treated like the Palestinians have been treated? Or would we object and insist that new Jewish state in Nevada treat the original natives better? I honestly don’t know the answer.

For the first time in board history, I agree with everything you just wrote.

Nowhere ever has it been written that Jerusalem was an ancient capital of anything but the Jewish people, who happened on the scene way before the marauding ungodly heathens of the religion of peace. Why would they want to be or why would the world drop them anywhere but in and near their ancient capital?

You can lay most of the problems now plaguing the ME to the Balfour Agreement, compliments mostly of the UK, which broke natural tribal and clan regions into wholly unsuitable countries.

AGAIN...there is no such thing as "Palestinians" they are freakin arabs!

BTW I don't think you're an anti-semite, but good grief.......Israel has practiced much restraint in the past and all it gets them is a continued conflict. Remember when they stayed out of the first Gulf war while scuds rained on them? They need to whittle the Hamas ranks down to cooks, privates and non-combatants.

You are assigning moral equivalency to the crimes of Hamas to Israel doing what it needs to survive.
I don’t think that is what I’m doing. I’m trying to point out an inconvenient fact that the Israeli government is not without sin. Let me shout from the mountaintops that I unequivocally condemn Hamas using terror tactics as its method of getting its way!

And further more, Israeli retaliation has been relentlessly reported and demonized. Don't know what you've been watching.
Like I said I don’t watch a whole lot of tv. I think it was last night virtually every show on Fox had footage of Israel shooting down Hamas’ rockets. Hannity shouted down all dissenting voices he had on his show. Again, the only coverage of Israeli retaliation I have seen was the destruction of the AP/Hamas high rise, and I don’t believe a single voice on tv condemned it.

Nowhere ever has it been written that Jerusalem was an ancient capital of anything but the Jewish people, who happened on the scene way before the marauding ungodly heathens of the religion of peace. Why would they want to be or why would the world drop them anywhere but in and near their ancient capital?

You can lay most of the problems now plaguing the ME to the Balfour Agreement, compliments mostly of the UK, which broke natural tribal and clan regions into wholly unsuitable countries.

AGAIN...there is no such thing as "Palestinians" they are freakin arabs!

BTW I don't think you're an anti-semite, but good grief.......Israel has practiced much restraint in the past and all it gets them is a continued conflict. Remember when they stayed out of the first Gulf war while scuds rained on them? They need to whittle the Hamas ranks down to cooks, privates and non-combatants.
I have no issue with the Israeli government taking relentless action against Hamas terrorists. I strongly disagree with them bombing civilians in Gaza.

Are they bombing civilians, or are they bombing terrorists in the midst of civilians who consider them heroes?
I do not think the Israeli government is intentionally bombing civilians in hopes of killing children. I do think they consider them as nothing more than collateral damage. I think you are oversimplifying things with your blanket condemnation that all Palestinians consider the terrorists to be heroes. I’m sure many do, but I’m equally sure that just as many are weary of the bloodshed, especially since the overwhelming majority of it is theirs.

Btw, I’ll never forget this four-eyed towel head bitch celebrating. Screw them and their pseudo-country.
Disgusting. But it is illogical to condemn an entire race because of what you are shown on tv. You might take a moment to consider the possibility that your emotions are being manipulated. There is a word for an attitude that says : “screw them and their pseudo-country.”

Disgusting. But it is illogical to condemn an entire race because of what you are shown on tv. You might take a moment to consider the possibility that your emotions are being manipulated. There is a word for an attitude that says : “screw them and their pseudo-country.”
Yeah, it’s called “had-enough-of-their-shit”.

183846521_10219871258311459_4547196804084069777_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT