ADVERTISEMENT

Anything yet on Trump Russia collusion?

6154279+_718130aa8be273062e0dabc4b17a89ee.jpg

With Republicans leading the investigation do you think swift resolution is forthcoming? Even if he's as guilty as sin there is no assurance they will put the country above partisanship and Party loyalty!

We know Flynn was guilty, Manafort too! Close enough to the Donald for him to be complicit?

Reactions: GL97
With Republicans leading the investigation do you think swift resolution is forthcoming? Even if he's as guilty as sin there is no assurance they will put the country above partisanship and Party loyalty!

We know Flynn was guilty, Manafort too! Close enough to the Donald for him to be complicit?

That's the spirit!

With Democrats leading the investigation do you think swift resolution is forthcoming? Even if he/she's as guilty as sin there is no assurance they will put the country above partisanship and Party loyalty!

We know Lois Lerner was guilty, Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin, Eric Holder, Cheryl Mills, Server Boy, and Loretta Lynch too! Close enough to them for Obama to be complicit?

Amazing how that works...

Republicans suck. Doesn't change the fact that the Russia thing is utter nonsense and lost all steam the moment Trump bombed the Syrian Air Force.

It's been hilarious to watch.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Republicans suck. Doesn't change the fact that the Russia thing is utter nonsense and lost all steam the moment Trump bombed the Syrian Air Force.

It's been hilarious to watch.

Calling and warning they were about to get bombed, killing nobody, not hitting the chemical weapons stash, and then the "Syrian Air Force" flying out the very same day on bombing runs isn't real compelling evidence. If anything it looks like he's trying to just generate an appearance of being hostile to Russia without actually being very hostile to Russia.

Has Biff released his tax returns yet? He sure could clear this up in a hurry.

Has Biff released his tax returns yet? He sure could clear this up in a hurry.
He's probably using executive privilege like Obama did to hide the details of the government illegally selling weapons to drug cartels, or maybe pleading the 5th like Lois Lerner, or using friends in high places like the Clintons did with Loretta Lynch, or maybe all three.

You were fine with those, so I'm not sure why you feign concern over something that has nothing to do with the office or the government's operation and it's transparency and accountability to the American public.

Patience grasshopper! It is likely there will be some proof at some point too much smoke for there not to be! Hell Buffoon even encouraged their involvement at his campaign events which is recorded for posterity.

Mr. ADD told them to meddle in the election and so they obliged. Unless there is a coverup by the party, they will find something because there were too many caught talking to the Russian Ambassador which I'm sure was purely social, NOT!

If there was any proof or smoking gun it would have been exposed via a leak 6 months ago. Just like if Trump's tax returns contained any dubious deductions they would have been all over the news.

Patience grasshopper! It is likely there will be some proof at some point too much smoke for there not to be! Hell Buffoon even encouraged their involvement at his campaign events which is recorded for posterity.

Mr. ADD told them to meddle in the election and so they obliged. Unless there is a coverup by the party, they will find something because there were too many caught talking to the Russian Ambassador which I'm sure was purely social, NOT!
p35550_p_v8_ae.jpg

This has to be a troll, right?

He's probably using executive privilege like Obama did to hide the details of the government illegally selling weapons to drug cartels, or maybe pleading the 5th like Lois Lerner, or using friends in high places like the Clintons did with Loretta Lynch, or maybe all three.

You were fine with those, so I'm not sure why you feign concern over something that has nothing to do with the office or the government's operation and it's transparency and accountability to the American public.

Yes, since Bill Clinton "used friends in high place" and Lois Lerner plead the fifth, Trump shouldn't have to release his tax returns. I should've anticipated that. I would've gone with the definition of "is" to avoid Biff's hiding of the tax returns, but Loretta Lynch is good, too.

Yes, since Bill Clinton "used friends in high place" and Lois Lerner plead the fifth, Trump shouldn't have to release his tax returns. I should've anticipated that. I would've gone with the definition of "is" to avoid Biff's hiding of the tax returns, but Loretta Lynch is good, too.
Is there some kind of law that says Trump has to provide them? I've been searching but I'm no lawyer...

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Mr. ADD told them to meddle in the election and so they obliged.
Actually what he said was if the Russians have Hillary's "33,000 deleted personal emails" they should release them. I do agree with that since that steaming pile of shit had no intentions of following the law herself. I still wonder what the bestest candidate ever was hiding, besides yoga routines (laughable), Chelsea's wedding (thank you Clinton Foundation), and personal notes (tell the media it was a Youtube video).

Is there some kind of law that says Trump has to provide them? I've been searching but I'm no lawyer...

It's the same law that requires the American public to trust a POTUS that refuses to disclose them.

I just cant' think of a reason why he's hiding it. Can you? Doing a savage burn like Obama did with the birth certificate? You remember that one -- Biff had bombshells from his investigators in Hawaii that he was releasing the next Monday. And then...... Obamacare, winning, etc. and you dutifully followed.

It's the same law that requires the American public to trust a POTUS that refuses to disclose them.

I just cant' think of a reason why he's hiding it. Can you? Doing a savage burn like Obama did with the birth certificate? You remember that one -- Biff had bombshells from his investigators in Hawaii that he was releasing the next Monday. And then...... Obamacare, winning, etc. and you dutifully followed.

But, you know what's been on my mind lately, Sys?

Yes, I know you do.

Dat ass. I mean.... have you seen dat huge, round ass?! .... https://oklahomastate.forums.rivals.com/threads/did-anyone-else-notice-his-fat-round-butt.61322/

So, in plain language, no actual law that's been violated?

I don't require someone's tax returns to trust them. I'm fairly certain even if he released them it wouldn't change your view of his credibility. At least be honest in this discourse. Obama's tax returns certainly didn't afford me any ability to trust him in light of illegally running guns, using the IRS against political opponents, outright lies about the Iran deal, I can keep my doctor, I can keep my plan, a corrupt Attorney General who met about grandkids and then refused to recuse herself, etc etc. You're a partisan and Obama and his gang did no wrong. I'll wait to judge Biff on the body of his work just as I did the Kenyan.

By the way, why would Lois Lerner plead the 5th about the IRS thing? I thought pleading the 5th was all about not incriminating oneself...

Sarcastic or not, that did put some holes in the gas tank, you ha e to admit.

No....I really don't.

You've been proclaiming the death of the Russia thing from various causes for a long time now.

If you're still regularly calling it out as dead, it indicates to me that it's still got some legs. I don't particularly know or care one way or the other with regards to the result, but there is an ongoing investigation and announcing different things (now the Syrian bombing) as responsible for killing it looks at least a little like whistling through a graveyard to keep away the scary monsters to me.

Like I mentioned before, Trump and Russia orchestrated an ingenious operation using beams from outer space to manipulate voting machines in swing states. There's zero paper trail!

nyu-scientists-are-seriously-working-on-a-tractor-beam.jpg

If Trump released his thousands of pages of tax returns there would be endless nit picking and every number on every line would be spun into a sinister plot to not pay his fair share or cheat.

If I was Trump I'd never release anything. He's in a no win situation because his political opponents have Trump derangement syndrome.

So, in plain language, no actual law that's been violated?

I don't require someone's tax returns to trust them. I'm fairly certain even if he released them it wouldn't change your view of his credibility. At least be honest in this discourse. Obama's tax returns certainly didn't afford me any ability to trust him in light of illegally running guns, using the IRS against political opponents, outright lies about the Iran deal, I can keep my doctor, I can keep my plan, a corrupt Attorney General who met about grandkids and then refused to recuse herself, etc etc. You're a partisan and Obama and his gang did no wrong. I'll wait to judge Biff on the body of his work just as I did the Kenyan.

By the way, why would Lois Lerner plead the 5th about the IRS thing? I thought pleading the 5th was all about not incriminating oneself...

Please allow me to correct you on one point. Obama appointed TWO corrupt Attorneys General, not one.

It should indicate to you that after some drinks, on a whim, I wanted to piss some nerds off. Anything else and I assure you, you've overthought it.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

@CowboyJD your cheerleader hypotheses is outdated.

Wall
Budget
Repeal / Replace
Tax Reform
Immigration/refugees
Has not drained the swamp
Globalist daughter has too much influence
And as @07pilt posted (and you liked), I had hopes Trump would address the problems of the inner cities. Hasn't even been discussed yet. Disappointing.

Also.. I was definitely not a fan of bombing Syria - though in retrospect, it obviously did have it's benefits, provided we don't expand into regime change - and I posted about it multiple times on this board at the time.

To this point, I consider these to be First 100 day failures. I remain hopeful that some of the things listed above will get sorted out, and agree 100 days is a flimsy standard, but I'm not and have never been a cheerleader. I've been optimistic and as always - have enjoyed tweaking absurdities like the Russia nonsense - which is exactly what it's always been.

As for Russia, I've been consistent that it's bullshit and nothing has changed so sometimes I like to rub people's noses in it. People eventually *mostly* just stopped talking about it, and I think that they need to be reminded from time to time.

Last edited:
Hey Mega, why don't you Wing Nuts send a tutor to President Buffoon so he will quit showing his stupidity relative to most things rational and fact based but specifically historical since he doesn't seem to know why the Civil War occurred! While you are at it, give him a lesson on why his position isn't a dictatorship and just because he wishes it to be so, he doesn't have to invite every despot from around the globe to meet with him to give them his personal gratification for their achievements in securing their own place in the dictator world!

Hey Mega, why don't you Wing Nuts send a tutor to President Buffoon so he will quit showing his stupidity relative to most things rational and fact based but specifically historical since he doesn't seem to know why the Civil War occurred! While you are at it, give him a lesson on why his position isn't a dictatorship and just because he wishes it to be so, he doesn't have to invite every despot from around the globe to meet with him to give them his personal gratification for their achievements in securing their own place in the dictator world!

I'm guessing you were ok with his predecessor's executive orders and elections having consequences and all that. Am I wrong?

I held my nose and voted Trump mostly because of two things.

1. He's not Hillary.
2. He appointed a Constitutionalist to the SC (probably).

Anything else is gravy.

Hey while I'm advising him, should I tip him off about the coming Baptist theocracy you are so concerned about?

Reactions: AC_Exotic
Read up on the Dominionist movement and then think about how many preachers are now in the Oklahoma legislature and Congress or wives of pastors (Sally Kern), Senator Lankford is a former Baptist minister too plus congregants sent by their flock like George Faught and the recently deceased David Brumbaugh, Nathan Dahm, and Mike Ritze. The intent is there and that is undeniable. Now whether they are close to controlling the Republican Party nationally may be a stretch but I believe you can say so in Oklahoma and a few other southern states to boot. Their movement is making progress they believe.

The problem we have is in the White House right now and though he isn't a Dominionist, he is clearly a narcissistic attention deficit buffoon that is clearly out of his league in that position. Like a lot of wannabe despots, he is attacking all the institutions that would stand in his way to achieve that goal, the free press, the intelligence community, checks in balances with the courts, and of course his complete lack of understanding of how the rules in Congress force contemplation, negotiation and compromise to get anything done.

Read up on the Dominionist movement and then think about how many preachers are now in the Oklahoma legislature and Congress or wives of pastors (Sally Kern), Senator Lankford is a former Baptist minister too plus congregants sent by their flock like George Faught and the recently deceased David Brumbaugh, Nathan Dahm, and Mike Ritze. The intent is there and that is undeniable. Now whether they are close to controlling the Republican Party nationally may be a stretch but I believe you can say so in Oklahoma and a few other southern states to boot. Their movement is making progress they believe.

The problem we have is in the White House right now and though he isn't a Dominionist, he is clearly a narcissistic attention deficit buffoon that is clearly out of his league in that position. Like a lot of wannabe despots, he is attacking all the institutions that would stand in his way to achieve that goal, the free press, the intelligence community, checks in balances with the courts, and of course his complete lack of understanding of how the rules in Congress force contemplation, negotiation and compromise to get anything done.

You dig up every pejorative adjective in your arsenal in those 2 paragraphs?

Fwiw, we need more representatives like Langford and less like Kern. He's brilliant, compassionate, and doesn't hold a grudge.

He regularly asked President Obama how he might pray for him.

Reactions: CBradSmith

The Oklahoma legislature is dog shit. Wouldn't worry that much about their plans to take over the world.

The Oklahoma legislature is dog shit. Wouldn't worry that much about their plans to take over the world.
I don't know about that. There are a bunch of Baptist and Methodist theocracies in the world, such as, well, just like....

Reactions: trapped_in_tx
2. He appointed a Constitutionalist to the SC (probably).

Gorsich will gut you and your family the instant that you or they become a threat to the bottom line of big business. Trace his opinions and conservatives ramblings and he is nothing more than a shill for big business and deep pockets. Every time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT