ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Taibi Substak

If you remember back to the end of Trump's Presidency, there was a story about Trump declassifying everything that had to do with the Russian Collusion Hoax. Turns out everything has to do with the Russian Collusion Hoax, including Ukraine, FISA warrants, and Intelligence corruption. The person who directed all of this: was George Brennen. The question is who asked him to do it.? The list of suspects is fairly small here.

Is it weird that Dan hasn't been pimping this article since Matt is one of his favorite guys? You would think he would be all up in arms about the deep state doing deep state things, and whatnot.

Is it weird that Dan hasn't been pimping this article since Matt is one of his favorite guys? You would think he would be all up in arms about the deep state doing deep state things, and whatnot.
It’s not about Israel being naughty. He doesn’t care about stuff happening in his country.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
It’s not about Israel being naughty. He doesn’t care about stuff happening in his country.
If only he and those like him (liberals) put as much energy into wanting things fixed here at home like homelessness, drugs and illegals pouring in over the Southern Border, crime etc. But they would rather reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee about Israel, Ukraine and other shit most people give 2 shits about.

Reactions: iasooner2000
If only he and those like him (liberals) put as much energy into wanting things fixed here at home like homelessness, drugs and illegals pouring in over the Southern Border, crime etc. But they would rather reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee about Israel, Ukraine and other shit most people give 2 shits about.
Here is the most ironic thing in all of that. If you take care of your list and corruption in DC the USA would be much better positioned to help everyone around the world. You have to have your own house in order first.

I have great respect for Matt Taibbi. I have posted links of his and recommended him in the past, sadly to no avail. I pay for his content and watch his weekly conversation with Walter Kirn. I’m glad that someone you guys think of as “one of us” posted something of his, maybe now you’ll pay attention to him.

Even weirder now that the Bugle Of Palestine has chimed in, but not actually addressed the content.

And still nothing.

Perhaps if Trump were a non voting anti Israel Muslim anarchist some commentary would flow.

And still nothing.

Perhaps if Trump were a non voting anti Israel Muslim anarchist some commentary would flow.
Oh, forgive me! You want me to be offended by the persecution of Trump, your Lord and Savior? I AM offended by it, and have said so many many many times. I didn’t realize you addiction for all things Trump forced me to add to your outrage on a regular schedule. Tell me: if I had posted that link with the exact same commentary as TulsaAggression would you have bothered to read it? I’d bet the answer is no, you wouldn’t have. That it came from someone that is clearly a member of “your team” sparked an interest you wouldn’t have had if it had come from me. I criticize Israeli genocide. That makes me an enemy. Right?

Wow everyone... Dan is so cool

he%27s-so-edgy-gui.gif

And still nothing.

That’s the part that gets me. He just gripes at how this and that is done but doesn’t vote. I just don’t understand , he just needs something to bitch about and Gaza is his wet dream.

I have great respect for Matt Taibbi. I have posted links of his and recommended him in the past, sadly to no avail. I pay for his content and watch his weekly conversation with Walter Kirn. I’m glad that someone you guys think of as “one of us” posted something of his, maybe now you’ll pay attention to him.
You pay for his content?

That’s the part that gets me. He just gripes at how this and that is done but doesn’t vote. I just don’t understand , he just needs something to bitch about and Gaza is his wet dream.
Would you like me if I voted? Gaza is my nightmare, not wet dream. That would apply to those of you that find gratification that Israel is committing genocide.

Would you like me if I voted? Gaza is my nightmare, not wet dream. That would apply to those of you that find gratification that Israel is committing genocide.
You have become unhinged when you say people are feeling gratification for the loss of life in the Israeli Hamas war.

You have become unhinged when you say people are feeling gratification for the loss of life in the Israeli Hamas war.
That’s exactly how many of you sound when you call for Gaza to be nuked or want a scorched earth policy against Palestinians, or think Israel should kill Palestinians and bury their bodies under a parking lot, or when you casually shrug and say Israel should kill as many Gazans as it takes to insure it destroys Hamas, or ho-hum that murdering over 10,000 children in less than 120 days is just an unfortunate aspect of war. I would posit that you’re saying the wrong person is unhinged.

That’s exactly how many of you sound when you call for Gaza to be nuked or want a scorched earth policy against Palestinians, or think Israel should kill Palestinians and bury their bodies under a parking lot, or when you casually shrug and say Israel should kill as many Gazans as it takes to insure it destroys Hamas, or ho-hum that murdering over 10,000 children in less than 120 days is just an unfortunate aspect of war. I would posit that you’re saying the wrong person is unhinged.
You might want to look up the definition of gratification.

Why? If you think you know something I don’t know just man up and tell me.
No sane person takes pleasure in loss of life. Just because some understand their will be loss of life in war does not mean anyone takes pleasure in it. How many times have people called for Hamas to surrender?

No sane person takes pleasure in loss of life. Just because some understand their will be loss of life in war does not mean anyone takes pleasure in it. How many times have people called for Hamas to surrender?
I don’t know how many times “people” have called for Hamas to surrender, but I’d put the over/under of you personally at five thousand. It’s your “go to” when you can’t think of anything else to say. And you’re right: taking pleasure in the slaughter of innocent people caught up in genocide is not something a sane person would do. So why do you and the rest of the Genocide Squad do it?

I don’t know how many times “people” have called for Hamas to surrender, but I’d put the over/under of you personally at five thousand. It’s your “go to” when you can’t think of anything else to say. And you’re right: taking pleasure in the slaughter of innocent people caught up in genocide is not something a sane person would do. So why do you and the rest of the Genocide Squad do it?
Well we know how many times you've called for Hamas to surrender, zero. Instead you call for Israel's surrender. SMFH. Why you support and defend Hamas retaining control over the Palestinians is beyond me. You blame Israel for the conditions in Gaza but ignore the fact Hamas spends it's money on military installations and hardware instead of caring for it's people. Have you noticed Hamas repeatedly attacks innocent unsuspecting Israeli citizens, flees to the protection of their tunnels, leaving the supposed innocent peace loving Palestinians to take the brunt of the inevitable Israeli counterstrikes. What kind of government does that to the people they supposedly care so much for?
How can there ever be peace if Hamas continues to use it's people as cannon fodder and propaganda?

Well we know how many times you've called for Hamas to surrender, zero. Instead you call for Israel's surrender. SMFH. Why you support and defend Hamas retaining control over the Palestinians is beyond me. You blame Israel for the conditions in Gaza but ignore the fact Hamas spends it's money on military installations and hardware instead of caring for it's people. Have you noticed Hamas repeatedly attacks innocent unsuspecting Israeli citizens, flees to the protection of their tunnels, leaving the supposed innocent peace loving Palestinians to take the brunt of the inevitable Israeli counterstrikes. What kind of government does that to the people they supposedly care so much for?
How can there ever be peace if Hamas continues to use it's people as cannon fodder and propaganda?
I have never supported or defended Hamas. You either know that but can’t think of anything credible to argue, or you are so stupid you actually believe what you say. Just yesterday in conversation with Medic I said it appears Hamas cares no more for the well being of Gazans than Israel does. And Israel has made it clear it cares not at all about Palestinian lives, in fact is gleefully committing genocide against them. As for where Hamas has spent *its* money, as you ignorantly say, Israel has known for years that it was digging tunnels and Bibi and his corrupt government has supported them anyway because they knew as long as Hamas survived there could never be a two state solution, and Hamas’ resistance to a two state solution was almost as maniacal as Bibi’s. Bibi was so sure he could coddle Hamas and control things. It should be obvious to you that he and his far right extremists of Likud have been as incompetent as they are corrupt. Instead of demanding Hamas surrender to him, what you should be demanding is the immediate removal of a man so evil he is not called Netanyahu but instead is referred to as Satanyahu.

I have never supported or defended Hamas. You either know that but can’t think of anything credible to argue, or you are so stupid you actually believe what you say. Just yesterday in conversation with Medic I said it appears Hamas cares no more for the well being of Gazans than Israel does. And Israel has made it clear it cares not at all about Palestinian lives, in fact is gleefully committing genocide against them. As for where Hamas has spent *its* money, as you ignorantly say, Israel has known for years that it was digging tunnels and Bibi and his corrupt government has supported them anyway because they knew as long as Hamas survived there could never be a two state solution, and Hamas’ resistance to a two state solution was almost as maniacal as Bibi’s. Bibi was so sure he could coddle Hamas and control things. It should be obvious to you that he and his far right extremists of Likud have been as incompetent as they are corrupt. Instead of demanding Hamas surrender to him, what you should be demanding is the immediate removal of a man so evil he is not called Netanyahu but instead is referred to as Satanyahu.

Holy shit.

So far, you’ve channeled the Klan, Skinheads and now Jihadis.

Thats a sad trifecta.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Yeah, that’s me. It didn’t take you long to ferret out my true sympathies!

I don’t think that at all.

I think you’re confused and repeating stuff you aren’t thinking about.

Your posts agree with me.

You just keep repeating the same shit over and over.

When challenged, more repetition and shifting any attempt to see a diffrent angle back to your rally cry.

That‘s what propaganda does to you.

Maybe you are right about Bibi, maybe you are wrong but what I do know is Hamas has got to go and replaced with a government that works for the benefit of the Palestinian people, not the destruction of Israel.
IMO If the theory you believe about Bibi is true the goal should be to remove his justification for his supposed plot.

All right, that's it.

Stop hijacking this thread.
We all know your position. The fact that the CIA used foreign intelligence agencies to spy on Trump and Trump officials using false information to set up people is scarier than anything that happens in Israel right now.

If you stop and read the article and look deeper, you might find that much of this information was funneled through the London CIA office. Guess who Trump put into office after Pompeo. The CIA director of London Gina Haspel, was already knee-deep in funneling false information for Brennen. Trump gave the keys to the chicken coop to the wolf. Who told him to take Gina, the answer to that will reveal the traitor in the room.

I don’t think that at all.

I think you’re confused and repeating stuff you aren’t thinking about.

Your posts agree with me.

You just keep repeating the same shit over and over.

When challenged, more repetition and shifting any attempt to see a diffrent angle back to your rally cry.

That‘s what propaganda does to you.

I’m so embarrassed that I’ve fallen victim to propaganda. I wish I could be more like you guys in the Genocide Squad and be immune from manipulation.

I’m so embarrassed that I’ve fallen victim to propaganda. I wish I could be more like you guys in the Genocide Squad and be immune from manipulation.
I don't care Dan, keep your crusade out of other threads. Feel free to talk all you want about the plight of Hamas in your threads.

Read what I wrote.

Read your reply.

You did exactly what I said you’ve been doing.

Thanks.

Now we get to see if you can apply what you’ve learned and are self aware enough to course correct.

Spoiler alert: He isn't.
Bingo! I'm curious about the Genocide Squad. Do you guys have meetings at the local VFW where you cheer each others' brilliance in avoiding propaganda and manipulation? Is it an official organization with officers and what not (I bet Bearcat would be your president)? Are you a 501c3 organization? Are you local only, or are you national, or even international? Are you expecting to get invited to TelAviv where you'll be fetted, maybe given some kind of medal, or even get to tour the bombed out areas of Gaza, smell the stench of rotting bodies? Maybe they'll even let you go on a "mission" with the troops to Rafah and shoot a few vermin known as Palestinians. Wouldn't that be the highlight of your lives! Yes, what Israel is doing is so hamanely honorable I can understand why you get a thrill down your legs when you think about it. Thank the Good Lord you have not been infected with propaganda!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT