ADVERTISEMENT

Top White House Cyber Official Hums Like a Bird to O’Keefe in Disguise: "I think they need to get rid of him (Biden) or her (Harris)

GunsOfFrankEaton

Heisman Winner
Aug 24, 2003
Touche!

Masterful undercover journalism.

White House cyber security official charged with protecting information, some of it related to espionage, gets diarrhea of the mouth.

BREAKING VIDEO: Top White House Cyber Official tells O’Keefe in Disguise “they can't say it publicly” the White House wants to replace Kamala Harris and Confirms President Joe Biden
mental decline: “Biden is definitely slowing down.”

“I'm just telling you what I've heard… they’re really concerned about it” …“I think they need to get rid of him or her.”

“But no one in modern history has ever said, like, ‘We're not going to renominate the president for a second term.’”

Charlie Kraiger @CharlieKraiger, a Cybersecurity policy analyst and Foreign affairs Desk Officer in the Executive Office at the White House, tells O’Keefe “I had a meeting with Michelle Obama …Someone asked her, ‘Will you ever run for office?’ And she said, ‘No’ Empathically.” She was like, ‘I've seen all this shit my husband has had to go through and that does not interest me.’

“KamalaHarris hemorrhages black staff. She can't keep black staff. They quit on her en masse”

“She will be the vice president nominee. There was a debate about removing her from the ticket, but sadly they didn’t, she's not popular, but you can’t remove the first black lady to be vice president from the Goddamn presidential ticket. Like what kind of message are you going to send to like African-American voters…People would be like, "What the ****?” Like she's a woman and she's multiracial.”

MORE... FULL STORY...

Last edited:
How the f did that moron not know that was James O'Keefe? Did O'Keefe hook up with him on Grinder?

We have brain dead children running cyber security in the White House. What are the qualifications needed to work in the Biden administration? Check the LGBTQ box and you're hired.

Last edited:
9cabe2cd2c68a708.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT