ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Won't Be the Commie Nominee for Prez, and Here's Why...

Aug 20, 2011
McLaughlin Poll: Trump Beats Biden in Electoral Landslide

The dem powers-that-be are gonna yank the dirty ol' man muh pronto.

(Link Below)

"In the key battleground states Trump leads Biden 49% to 41%.

"If the election was today, Trump would defeat Biden in an electoral landslide.

"Our poll – and other national surveys are confirming a huge turnaround for Trump.

"Remember, Donald Trump never won the popular vote in the 2016 and 2020 national popular vote, and almost all polls had him losing the popular vote in both elections.

"But now our poll and others show him leading.

"We believe this is the real reason Joe Biden is desperate to keep Trump off the ballot and, if he can, put him in jail.

"Trump appears to be the only Republican candidate who can solidly defeat Joe Biden.

"There are two fundamental trends which are evident in our most recent national poll that are projecting Donald Trump towards victory in 2024.

"Our recent national poll was completed after the announcement of the Fulton County indictment of President Trump and right before the Republican debate.

"This national poll of 1,000 likely voters (+/-3.1% at the 95% confidence interval), was completed between August 15th and 23rd.

"Despite the indictments, Donald Trump remains the overwhelming frontrunner for the Republican nomination and leads his nemesis Joe Biden.

"First, Donald Trump is smartly running a campaign that is focused on defeating Joe Biden, whom he has branded as “the single worst president in American history.”

"Public opinion agrees with President Trump:

"Joe Biden’s job approval remains decidedly negative: approve 43%, disapprove 55%. And 72% of undecided voters disapprove the job Biden is doing. Most of the undecided vote is a hidden vote for Trump.

"Under Biden, 67% of all voters believe the country is on the wrong track. Only 25% say it’s headed in the right direction. And 83% of the undecided presidential voters say it’s on the wrong track.

"A solid majority of 64% of the voters say that the economy is getting worse and only 32% believe it is getting better.

"A large 83% of the voters say that they have been negatively affected by inflation, among whom 45% are struggling to keep up, and afford basic necessities.

"Only 37% of the voters are favorable to Vice President Kamala Harris. 54% are unfavorable. She remains Joe Biden’s impeachment insurance policy: “remove me and look what you get.”

"Bidenomics is a poor brand name with only 22% of the voters being favorable and 46% unfavorable. Maybe it’s too like Bidinflation? Seems that Bud Light would be a more popular brand these days.

"Only 36% of the voters say that Bidenomics has been good for the economy. A solid 49% say it’s been bad for the economy.

"Trump is winning on the issues that matter most to the voters.
Economics/inflation are the top concern among 45% of the voters and these voters prefer Trump over Biden 57% to 33%.

"Social issues like Medicare/Social Security, healthcare, climate and education matter most to only 27% of the voters and they vote for Biden 60% to 31%.

"Security issues like the border, crime and national defense matter most to 14% of the voters who prefer Trump over Biden 55% to 37%.

"As pundits speculate about Joe Biden’s health and actuarial outcomes, Donald Trump’s position strengthens over Kamala Harris as he leads her 50% to 40%. Democrats do not have a winning option with her. Instead, they are doubling down on the Biden corruption and failure.

"With Trump beating Biden, Republicans lead in the generic congressional ballot 48% to 42%.

"The race between Joe Biden and Donald Trump is no longer close. Trump is clearly leading.

"It’s still early, but Trump has pulled off a stunning turnaround since the 2020 election."

ponce-puerto-rico-pressure-treated-wooden-utility-poles-are-unloaded-KYRENP.jpg

McLaughlin Poll: Trump Beats Biden in Electoral Landslide

The dem powers-that-be are gonna yank the dirty ol' man muh pronto.

(Link Below)

"In the key battleground states Trump leads Biden 49% to 41%.

"If the election was today, Trump would defeat Biden in an electoral landslide.

"Our poll – and other national surveys are confirming a huge turnaround for Trump.

"Remember, Donald Trump never won the popular vote in the 2016 and 2020 national popular vote, and almost all polls had him losing the popular vote in both elections.

"But now our poll and others show him leading.

"We believe this is the real reason Joe Biden is desperate to keep Trump off the ballot and, if he can, put him in jail.

"Trump appears to be the only Republican candidate who can solidly defeat Joe Biden.

"There are two fundamental trends which are evident in our most recent national poll that are projecting Donald Trump towards victory in 2024.

"Our recent national poll was completed after the announcement of the Fulton County indictment of President Trump and right before the Republican debate.

"This national poll of 1,000 likely voters (+/-3.1% at the 95% confidence interval), was completed between August 15th and 23rd.

"Despite the indictments, Donald Trump remains the overwhelming frontrunner for the Republican nomination and leads his nemesis Joe Biden.

"First, Donald Trump is smartly running a campaign that is focused on defeating Joe Biden, whom he has branded as “the single worst president in American history.”

"Public opinion agrees with President Trump:

"Joe Biden’s job approval remains decidedly negative: approve 43%, disapprove 55%. And 72% of undecided voters disapprove the job Biden is doing. Most of the undecided vote is a hidden vote for Trump.

"Under Biden, 67% of all voters believe the country is on the wrong track. Only 25% say it’s headed in the right direction. And 83% of the undecided presidential voters say it’s on the wrong track.

"A solid majority of 64% of the voters say that the economy is getting worse and only 32% believe it is getting better.

"A large 83% of the voters say that they have been negatively affected by inflation, among whom 45% are struggling to keep up, and afford basic necessities.

"Only 37% of the voters are favorable to Vice President Kamala Harris. 54% are unfavorable. She remains Joe Biden’s impeachment insurance policy: “remove me and look what you get.”

"Bidenomics is a poor brand name with only 22% of the voters being favorable and 46% unfavorable. Maybe it’s too like Bidinflation? Seems that Bud Light would be a more popular brand these days.

"Only 36% of the voters say that Bidenomics has been good for the economy. A solid 49% say it’s been bad for the economy.

Economics/inflation are the top concern among 45% of the voters and these voters prefer Trump over Biden 57% to 33%.

"Social issues like Medicare/Social Security, healthcare, climate and education matter most to only 27% of the voters and they vote for Biden 60% to 31%.

"Security issues like the border, crime and national defense matter most to 14% of the voters who prefer Trump over Biden 55% to 37%.

"As pundits speculate about Joe Biden’s health and actuarial outcomes, Donald Trump’s position strengthens over Kamala Harris as he leads her 50% to 40%. Democrats do not have a winning option with her. Instead, they are doubling down on the Biden corruption and failure.

"With Trump beating Biden, Republicans lead in the generic congressional ballot 48% to 42%.

"The race between Joe Biden and Donald Trump is no longer close. Trump is clearly leading.

"It’s still early, but Trump has pulled off a stunning turnaround since the 2020 election."

I'm calling bullshit. How can any candidate alive overcome such stout domestic and foreign policy conquests, razor sharp oratorical prowess, monstrous respect from the international community, fierce attention to detail, teutonic work ethic, and rapt attention garnered upon entering every room?

"Joe, this is Barrack. We need to talk."

1bdbb1d98867e853.jpg
Are these the same polling organization who say most of the American people don’t want either one of these blowhards to run?

It would be interesting to see the results of a poll where the choices are “Trump,” “Biden,” “Someone Else.”

boog said it long ago inflation is captain america

this where ccp/dnc dave starts talking about racism

Why did it end?
It was starting to slow down and Covid hit. Trump so thoroughly botched his Covid response people decided they needed a change in leadership not realizing the web of incompetence they were waltzing themselves into. Now they know the only choice they’ll have in 2024 is which bozo we’re going to be stuck with. And that’s why when the pollsters ask they’re told they don’t want either one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
It was starting to slow down and Covid hit. Trump so thoroughly botched his Covid response people decided they needed a change in leadership not realizing the web of incompetence they were waltzing themselves into. Now they know the only choice they’ll have in 2024 is which bozo we’re going to be stuck with. And that’s why when the pollsters ask they’re told they don’t want either one of them.

His Covid response?

You realize that Covid was predicted and gamed out well before, right?

And that Trump wasn’t involved?

His Covid response?

You realize that Covid was predicted and gamed out well before, right?

And that Trump wasn’t involved?
I remember that Trump hid behind Fauci and the CDC and the WHO, and did not stand up for the people in the face of unprecedented authoritarianism by government “experts” and officials of every rank. He “led from behind” (something we used to say about Obama) and in typical Trump bravado acted like he was handling the response like the “winner” he so desperately wants people to think he is. The people didn’t by his schtick and showed him the door. What they didn’t know is they were allowing someone ten times worse to be his replacement. And that’s why they don’t want to see either one of them come back.

Look, I get it. Those of you with your own version of TDS (Trump Deification Syndrome) cannot tolerate *any* criticism of your man, you have a Pavlovian reaction to defend him or justify anything he says or does. But the fact is he is not an infallible deity, he’s a man with flaws and makes bad judgements just like the rest of us. Most of the public sees his flaws and recoils from them. That’s not the way you see him. But there are more of them than you. And they don’t want him back any more than they want Biden back. They tell you that in poll after poll. You ought to pay attention.

• Haha
I remember that Trump hid behind Fauci and the CDC and the WHO, and did not stand up for the people in the face of unprecedented authoritarianism by government “experts” and officials of every rank. He “led from behind” (something we used to say about Obama) and in typical Trump bravado acted like he was handling the response like the “winner” he so desperately wants people to think he is. The people didn’t by his schtick and showed him the door. What they didn’t know is they were allowing someone ten times worse to be his replacement. And that’s why they don’t want to see either one of them come back.

Look, I get it. Those of you with your own version of TDS (Trump Deification Syndrome) cannot tolerate *any* criticism of your man, you have a Pavlovian reaction to defend him or justify anything he says or does. But the fact is he is not an infallible deity, he’s a man with flaws and makes bad judgements just like the rest of us. Most of the public sees his flaws and recoils from them. That’s not the way you see him. But there are more of them than you. And they don’t want him back any more than they want Biden back. They tell you that in poll after poll. You ought to pay attention.

That’s a very naive take on the situation.

The Trump presidency highlighted just how little power a president has.

Your continued parroting highlights how much power the state media has.

You’re Trump retarded.

Don’t worry Dan, it’s a common affliction.

naive take is kind

dan all masked up

I think you and @Alpha Woke should ignore what I'm saying and continue with your devotion to your man. I have been wrong in my predictions as often as right. It is my opinion that there are far fewer of people like you, people to whom Trump can never be perceived as making a mistake, than "normal" people who just want all the furor around the man to go away, and they don't care any longer whether it's his fault or someone else's, they're tired of the hoopla. You point to polls that show Trump with a commanding lead in the Republican primary and tell yourself those polls are the gospel. Which they probably are. But you ignore the polls that show people don't want either Biden or Trump to be who they have to choose between. It seems you believe those polls don't have the same relevance. Maybe you're right, but I think you ignore those polls at the country's peril.

• Haha
Slick told us so long ago with Monica on board “It’s the economy stupid”

Talked to my Liberal friend the other day which I don't do often because all he does is complain. He was complaining about not having any money. He is looking to move some collectibles he has and he scoffed at my suggestions so I told him he should thank Joe and the Dims for higher everthing and thats why he like many others have no money. He said he didn't care and he is just glad that Orange F%$&er is gone.

Many more out there just like him.
Can't make it up.

Talked to my Liberal friend the other day which I don't do often because all he does is complain. He was complaining about not having any money. He is looking to move some collectibles he has and he scoffed at my suggestions so I told him he should thank Joe and the Dims for higher everthing and thats why he like many others have no money. He said he didn't care and he is just glad that Orange F%$&er is gone.

Many more out there just like him.
Can't make it up.
IMO it is guys like that that make up the bulk of people thought to be "pro-Biden." I don't think there are very many people that are "pro-Biden." They are anti-Trump and will be anti-Trump until the day they die, and they would rather see the Democrats run the country into the ground than have another Trump presidency.

I think you and @Alpha Woke should ignore what I'm saying and continue with your devotion to your man. I have been wrong in my predictions as often as right. It is my opinion that there are far fewer of people like you, people to whom Trump can never be perceived as making a mistake, than "normal" people who just want all the furor around the man to go away, and they don't care any longer whether it's his fault or someone else's, they're tired of the hoopla. You point to polls that show Trump with a commanding lead in the Republican primary and tell yourself those polls are the gospel. Which they probably are. But you ignore the polls that show people don't want either Biden or Trump to be who they have to choose between. It seems you believe those polls don't have the same relevance. Maybe you're right, but I think you ignore those polls at the country's peril.

you make it about a man cause trump got you by the pussy

hello earth to dan
the corrupt ccp/dnc is jailing political opposition

go back to vietnam and who did the dying and coming home effed up?

here’s a clue
it wasn’t jane fonda and the hippie liberals turned ccp/dnc

what’s next is sending patriots off to ww3
so nothing but trans flag waving lunatics remain

our devotion is to our country and what we see as a last gasp before it’s overrun with twisted un-american ideals

orange man out there putting his freedom on the line to fight the corrupt deep state

and you just want it all to go away
tragic

I am so sick of over the hill politicians. Creat an entrance threshold of 70 years old to serve. It’s common sense. CPA and law firms often for their own security require an automatic retirement age. Why is it different for people that completely alter how our country operates?

you make it about a man cause trump got you by the pussy

hello earth to dan
the corrupt ccp/dnc is jailing political opposition

go back to vietnam and who did the dying and coming home effed up?

here’s a clue
it wasn’t jane fonda and the hippie liberals turned ccp/dnc

what’s next is sending patriots off to ww3
so nothing but trans flag waving lunatics remain

our devotion is to our country and what we see as a last gasp before it’s overrun with twisted un-american ideals

orange man out there putting his freedom on the line to fight the corrupt deep state

and you just want it all to go away
tragic
You seem to be incapable of divorcing yourself from the binary thinking that anyone who doesn't like Trump (or in your case anyone who doesn't worship the man) therefore is a liberal commie Democrat. The fact is there are people like me who don't want to see liberal commie Democrats run the show any more than we want to see Trump back in power.

Earlier it was claimed that my thinking is naive. Maybe so. But your thinking as you just explained it is delusion. It is fanaticism that has the potential to become dangerous to our liberty. You may not mean to be giving the impression that you hope to see Trump regain power so he can "exterminate" his enemies (a word another Trump fanatic used in a different thread), but that is the impression you are leaving me with. And the scary part is Trump is just narcissistic enough to think that's what he can do and you will have his back. In your mind Trump has me by the pussy. The truth is it is you he has in such a demeaning position. And by all appearances you like it.

Last edited:
You may not mean to be giving the impression that you hope to see Trump regain power so he can "exterminate" his enemies (a word another Trump fanatic used in a different thread), but that is the impression you are leaving me with.

take a deep breath
i’m a patriotic American dude

And the scary part is Trump is just narcissistic enough to think that's what he can do and you will have his back. In your mind Trump has me by the pussy. The truth is it is you he has in such a demeaning position. And by all appearances you like it.

trump had four years to prove this point

all he did was not start wars,
promote peace and prosperity

you keep a night line on hoping orange man doesn’t come out from under your bed

You seem to be incapable of divorcing yourself from the binary thinking that anyone who doesn't like Trump (or in your case anyone who doesn't worship the man) therefore is a liberal commie Democrat. The fact is there are people like me who don't want to see liberal commie Democrats run the show any more than we want to see Trump back in power.

Earlier it was claimed that my thinking is naive. Maybe so. But your thinking as you just explained it is delusion. It is fanaticism that has the potential to become dangerous to our liberty. You may not mean to be giving the impression that you hope to see Trump regain power so he can "exterminate" his enemies (a word another Trump fanatic used in a different thread), but that is the impression you are leaving me with. And the scary part is Trump is just narcissistic enough to think that's what he can do and you will have his back. In your mind Trump has me by the pussy. The truth is it is you he has in such a demeaning position. And by all appearances you like it.

Such inconsistency in thought by you in this thread.

Add a few exclamation points and I’d swear Sys had taken over your account.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT