ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Won't Be the Commie Nominee for Prez, and Here's Why...

Such inconsistency in thought by you in this thread.

Add a few exclamation points and I’d swear Sys had taken over your account.
That's funny, you're coming off very much ike @davidallen, pretending because you say something without backup that's all you need to say. Please, by all means, show me the inconsistency of my thought in this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
take a deep breath
i’m a patriotic American dude

trump had four years to prove this point

all he did was not start wars,
promote peace and prosperity

you keep a night line on hoping orange man doesn’t come out from under your bed
Your delusion is something to behold. You think because you idolize Donald Trump that's proof you're a patriot, and anyone who does not idolize the man is therefore not a patriot?

What did Trump prove in four years that you didn't already know? That idolizing him makes you patriotic?

He didn't start any wars as far as we know, but he didn't end any when he promised he would and said it would be easy to do. And maybe he didn't start the war between Saudi Arabia and Yemen, but he sure as hell armed SA to the teeth so it could bomb and slaughter tens of thousand of Yemeni citizens. Maybe he didn't start any new wars, but he sure as hell ramped up drone strikes to record levels that slaughtered tens of thousands of non-Yemeni citizens.

Trump coming for me from under my bed, that's a laugh! Trump is all bark and no bite, he showed his cowardice over and over when he was president, from accepting the Republican Congress' budget when he said he wouldn't, to accepting their mediocre tax cuts when he said he'd make them bigger, to shivering in his boots whenever a NeoCon came within fifty feet of him, to saying he'd build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, to ballyhooing his "wonderful" Covid vaccines that proved to be ineffectual at best and dangerous at worst (and still pretending to this day it was true leadership). Trump is a true representation of what a bully is like. He blusters and threatens and acts tough, but hides like a schoolgirlwhen someone claps back. And what's so bad, what's truly pathetic, as bad as he was he was still better than Biden has been. But the American people, most of them anyway, have not forgotten Trump's failures, and that's why they don't want either him of Biden to be the nominees.

• Haha
That's funny, you're coming off very much ike @davidallen, pretending because you say something without backup that's all you need to say. Please, by all means, show me the inconsistency of my thought in this thread.

You start off wanting Trump to be a dictator about Covid in a very uninformed post.

Then you‘re afraud for your liberty when you get questioned.

Is that consistent?

You start off wanting Trump to be a dictator about Covid in a very uninformed post.

Then you‘re afraud for your liberty when you get questioned.

Is that consistent?
Wanting Trump to be a dictator? Say what? You mean because I said he should fire the bureaucrats that overstepped their authority at every turn? You mean when I said he should tell the people "this is what we know, this is what we think we know but aren't certain, this is what we recommend you do, but you are a free people and we will not resort to tyranny or forceful authoritarianism to 'protect' you?" That's the authoritarian you think I called for? Guilty!

Afraid for my liberty when I get questioned? What are you talking about? Questioned by whom? What questions? How have I sounded fearful of my liberty over questions?

I think you're a pretty smart guy, but this is just stupid.

• Haha
Wanting Trump to be a dictator? Say what? You mean because I said he should fire the bureaucrats that overstepped their authority at every turn? You mean when I said he should tell the people "this is what we know, this is what we think we know but aren't certain, this is what we recommend you do, but you are a free people and we will not resort to tyranny or forceful authoritarianism to 'protect' you?" That's the authoritarian you think I called for? Guilty!

Afraid for my liberty when I get questioned? What are you talking about? Questioned by whom? What questions? How have I sounded fearful of my liberty over questions?

I'm personally more worried about a sleepy being anointed king as he and his handlers have proven with the weaponization of DOJ. Sleepy joe has it in his mind his demented ass is some kind of royalty. Or is it his handlers master plan? I think their plan is backfiring on em. The whole wide world laughs at joe. What an embarrassment.

• Love
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

I get it, nobody likes to have their opinion questioned.

But I know I’m onto something when I keep getting lo info emotional responses instead of normal conversation.

I can do either.

Your choice.

I get it, nobody likes to have their opinion questioned.

But I know I’m onto something when I keep getting lo info emotional responses instead of normal conversation.

I can do either.

Your choice.
Maybe you could start a normal conversation by explaining what you’re talking about. Maybe you could start by explaining my “inconsistency” on this thread in a way that makes sense.

• Haha
Maybe you could start a normal conversation by explaining what you’re talking about. Maybe you could start by explaining my “inconsistency” on this thread in a way that makes sense.
Well maybe Dan, yer sense and some of us others just don't coincide. Why we argue my man. Keep on keeping on brother. Yer a dang fine poster imo. 👍

In your world there isn’t any room for nuance in anything Trump.

Every time I’ve tried to add it you start with the label bullshit.

Thats interesting to me because that’s an important part of the game we’re all involved in that’s not of our making.

Division is really all the people facing portion off our government is all about.

Without that, game over and career pillaging is off the table.

there’s levels to this

America hating ccp/dnc libtards

then doggidy dan

200w.gif

dog-barking.gif

In your world there isn’t any room for nuance in anything Trump.

Every time I’ve tried to add it you start with the label bullshit.

Thats interesting to me because that’s an important part of the game we’re all involved in that’s not of our making.

Division is really all the people facing portion off our government is all about.

Without that, game over and career pillaging is off the table.
Please provide an explicit example of my inability to recognize your nuance. Here’s what I think you mean, please tell me if I’m wrong, that’s not at all what you mean, and explain why it’s not what you’re talking about. Here’s what I think you are referring to as your nuance:

I start a thread about Trump and something he did as president, lets call it “X,” with which I am in bitter disagreement and hold nothing back in my critique, really give him what for.

You, as a Trump fanatic who has reached peak Pavlovian response/reaction whenever someone says something negative about the man, spring into action in full armor ready for battle.

But rather than show reasonable cause for why Trump did “X,” rather than explain exactly why it was the proper thing for him to do, rather than justify it on its merits, you introduce what you consider to be “nuance,” for instance something along the line of “check out Obama’s EO’s,” which by all appearances have nothing to do with Trump or the thing he did that the thread is about.

The point is you’re not being nuanced, your trying to deflect away from the topic, or at the very least spread the negativity, the criticism over a wider range, thus reducing the impact of the criticism being lodged against the man in whom you have invested enormous emotional energy.

And when I dismiss your deflection (that you consider to be complex nuanced thinking) or tell you to start your own thread about “Obama’s EO’s” because it is not relevant to the purpose of the thread, rather than start your own thread you get offended that I’m too dense to recognize that you’re introducing very important nuance to the conversation that I’m stupidly not taking into account.

Does that sound right?

• Haha
Please provide an explicit example of my inability to recognize your nuance. Here’s what I think you mean, please tell me if I’m wrong, that’s not at all what you mean, and explain why it’s not what you’re talking about. Here’s what I think you are referring to as your nuance:

I start a thread about Trump and something he did as president, lets call it “X,” with which I am in bitter disagreement and hold nothing back in my critique, really give him what for.

You, as a Trump fanatic who has reached peak Pavlovian response/reaction whenever someone says something negative about the man, spring into action in full armor ready for battle.

But rather than show reasonable cause for why Trump did “X,” rather than explain exactly why it was the proper thing for him to do, rather than justify it on its merits, you introduce what you consider to be “nuance,” for instance something along the line of “check out Obama’s EO’s,” which by all appearances have nothing to do with Trump or the thing he did that the thread is about.

The point is you’re not being nuanced, your trying to deflect away from the topic, or at the very least spread the negativity, the criticism over a wider range, thus reducing the impact of the criticism being lodged against the man in whom you have invested enormous emotional energy.

And when I dismiss your deflection (that you consider to be complex nuanced thinking) or tell you to start your own thread about “Obama’s EO’s” because it is not relevant to the purpose of the thread, rather than start your own thread you get offended that I’m too dense to recognize that you’re introducing very important nuance to the conversation that I’m stupidly not taking into account.

Does that sound right?

Ok, now you’re channeling my2 cents.

I’ll respond in kind going forward.

Ok, now you’re channeling my2 cents.

I’ll respond in kind going forward.
You mean you’ll continue to respond in unintelligible gibberish going forward? No, I’ll opt out. I never in a million years thought I’d understand or agree with anything from @davidallen, he’s my favorite poster to make fun of, but I’ve come to see why he saves some of his best ridicule for you.

• Haha
Not sure who I'm voting for in the Primary...but it won't be Trump. However, I will vote for him if he wins the GOP nomination. I still have a year to decided among the plethora of candidates. Trump isn't likeable and Joe isn't home. Surely both parties can do better.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
Not sure who I'm voting for in the Primary...but it won't be Trump. However, I will vote for him if he wins the GOP nomination. I still have a year to decided among the plethora of candidates. Trump isn't likeable and Joe isn't home. Surely both parties can do better.
I, along with many of the bruthuhs, will be voting Trump in the primary. I certainly understand your position. An undenable truth. Trump is no plantation cracker. Many of the bruthuhs are catching on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT