ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Taibi Substak

Bingo! I'm curious about the Genocide Squad. Do you guys have meetings at the local VFW where you cheer each others' brilliance in avoiding propaganda and manipulation? Is it an official organization with officers and what not (I bet Bearcat would be your president)? Are you a 501c3 organization? Are you local only, or are you national, or even international? Are you expecting to get invited to TelAviv where you'll be fetted, maybe given some kind of medal, or even get to tour the bombed out areas of Gaza, smell the stench of rotting bodies? Maybe they'll even let you go on a "mission" with the troops to Rafah and shoot a few vermin known as Palestinians. Wouldn't that be the highlight of your lives! Yes, what Israel is doing is so hamanely honorable I can understand why you get a thrill down your legs when you think about it. Thank the Good Lord you have not been infected with propaganda!

You gonna join the Caliphate?

Oh, forgive me! You want me to be offended by the persecution of Trump, your Lord and Savior? I AM offended by it, and have said so many many many times. I didn’t realize you addiction for all things Trump forced me to add to your outrage on a regular schedule. Tell me: if I had posted that link with the exact same commentary as TulsaAggression would you have bothered to read it? I’d bet the answer is no, you wouldn’t have. That it came from someone that is clearly a member of “your team” sparked an interest you wouldn’t have had if it had come from me. I criticize Israeli genocide. That makes me an enemy. Right?

Jesus is my Lord and Savior.

Trump is just a guy to me.

I just thought it was interesting that you stuff ole Matt down everyone's throat until he writes something that is sort of Trump affirming. It kinda demonstrates your hypocrisy about stuff.

I love that you continue to look into the hearts of everyone on here and tell us who we are, what we believe, what we think, and how wrong it all is.

You are a pitiable man tilting at windmills. You are so very quickly becoming the thing you hate.

I just thought it was interesting that you stuff ole Matt down everyone's throat until he writes something that is sort of Trump affirming. It kinda demonstrates your hypocrisy about stuff.

I love that you continue to look into the hearts of everyone on here and tell us who we are, what we believe, what we think, and how wrong it all is.

You are a pitiable man tilting at windmills. You are so very quickly becoming the thing you hate.
I never thought of it like that. I’m the Don Quixote of the board. Windmills watch out here I come!

I never thought of it like that. I’m the Don Quixote of the board. Windmills watch out here I come!

You could have stopped at "I never thought..." and you would have been good.

I don't want to keep you from telling people who they are and what they think while posting about how evil Israel is, so get back to it.

You could have stopped at "I never thought..." and you would have been good.

I don't want to keep you from telling people who they are and what they think while posting about how evil Israel is, so get back to it.
Israel the country and the people of Israel are not evil. "I never thought" they are. But the genocide perpetrated by Netanyahu and his band of evil brothers is about as evil as a government can get. I hope you are able to see the difference. Because those that can't see the difference are also incapable of knowing genocide and are ignorantly supporting it.

Bingo! I'm curious about the Genocide Squad. Do you guys have meetings at the local VFW where you cheer each others' brilliance in avoiding propaganda and manipulation? Is it an official organization with officers and what not (I bet Bearcat would be your president)? Are you a 501c3 organization? Are you local only, or are you national, or even international? Are you expecting to get invited to TelAviv where you'll be fetted, maybe given some kind of medal, or even get to tour the bombed out areas of Gaza, smell the stench of rotting bodies? Maybe they'll even let you go on a "mission" with the troops to Rafah and shoot a few vermin known as Palestinians. Wouldn't that be the highlight of your lives! Yes, what Israel is doing is so hamanely honorable I can understand why you get a thrill down your legs when you think about it. Thank the Good Lord you have not been infected with propaganda!

You have gone fully cuckoo for coco puffs Dan.

You need meds.

Reactions: okcpokefan12

He became it quite some time ago.

I considered finding and posting a Quixote meme back in December but unfortunately I’ve reached a pearls before swine conclusion and I’m not going to invest more time in Danno’s vortex of crazy.

It’s unfortunate though. After David’s passing, @Syskatine has decided to abandon the trolling game and Dan seems to have (sub?)consciously taken up the torch.

The result is very little worth discussing and a whole truckload of tripe.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT