ADVERTISEMENT

Anything yet on Trump Russia collusion?

I think it's more of a Schrödinger's cat conundrum - with two sides debating the different possible fates of the cat. If the validity of the Russian collusion claims are analogous to the cat, my basic position is, if that pussy was ever alive we would have heard it make noise by now, and it's been in that box for like 9 months. So if it's not dead, I'm pretty sure the cat is more likely to be dead with every passing day. Stupid cat.
If you violently shake the box, do you hear the body of the cat slap against all sides? Yep. That's noise. The harder you shake it, the more noise it makes. If you never stop shaking the box with the dead cat, it will make noise forever, even though it's dead.

If you violently shake the box, do you hear the body of the cat slap against all sides? Yep. That's noise. The harder you shake it, the more noise it makes. If you never stop shaking the box with the dead cat, it will make noise forever, even though it's dead.

play%2Bdead.gif

$35 million
How much did they pay Manafort directly?

What is you think your question proves? Or anything youve posted about U1?

They're dirty, have always been dirty but it's more important to point to the other side.

There isn't a dirtier person than Clinton currently in office. It's not even debatable.

I don't think claiming definitively that to this point there is nothing to the claims is quite the same logical stretch, but I get your point.

I think it's more of a Schrödinger's cat conundrum - with two sides debating the different possible fates of the cat. If the validity of the Russian collusion claims are analogous to the cat, my basic position is, if that pussy was ever alive we would have heard it make noise by now, and it's been in that box for like 9 months. So if it's not dead, I'm pretty sure the cat is more likely to be dead with every passing day. Stupid cat.

I don't think everybody....or even you...are consistently inserting the qualifier "to this point there is nothing....". Many people are definitively stating "there is nothing" and the investigation should end because there ain't nothing there. Full stop.

Also, your cat analogy is....exactly...."if it hasn't been discovered and disclosed yet it doesn't exist."

We've been cautioned against wanting instant gratification re: Trump's performance. Maybe we ought to caution against demanding instant gratification with regards to the Russia investigation. In my experience 9 months isn't at all an extraordinarily long time for an investigation like this.

Reactions: Been Jammin
I don't think everybody....or even you...are consistently inserting the qualifier "to this point there is nothing....". Many people are definitively stating "there is nothing" and the investigation should end because there ain't nothing there. Full stop.

Also, your cat analogy is....exactly...."if it hasn't been discovered and disclosed yet it doesn't exist."

We've been cautioned against wanting instant gratification re: Trump's performance. Maybe we ought to caution against demanding instant gratification with regards to the Russia investigation. In my experience 9 months isn't at all an extraordinarily long time for an investigation like this.

Don't harsh my mellow brah

Reactions: CowboyJD
What is you think your question proves?
Podesta was on the board of a company that had among its 20 major investors a Russian backed California based VC.

Manafort got millions directly from a close Put in ally.

The point is that Podesta isn't even close to the most Russia connected campaign manager from the last election.

I don't think claiming definitively that to this point there is nothing to the claims is quite the same logical stretch, but I get your point.

Do you stipulate each outcome is of equal probability, as Schrödinger did?

At a macro level, we don't have to rely on a wave function with two mutually exclusive states (ie, nothing vs treason) to arrive at a stalemate as to the fate of the cat.

We can just open the damn box, instead of shaking it.

Or walk away with theories in hand, if one is indifferent to the fate of the cat.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Do you stipulate each outcome is of equal probability, as Schrödinger did?

At a macro level, we don't have to rely on a wave function with two mutually exclusive states (ie, nothing vs treason) to arrive at a stalemate as to the fate of the cat.

We can just open the damn box, instead of shaking it.

Or walk away with theories in hand, if one is indifferent to the fate of the cat.

latest

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT