ADVERTISEMENT

You can bet your a$$ war with Russia is coming.

You were having a gaslighting convo with yourself. See my convo with redphoenix thats how its done between 2 adults, not your gaslighting bs.
I have no clue what you mean by gaslighting but I think @my_2cents made some good points about Trump and Clinton. Clearly, they both are similar with the affairs and stuff. If a Christian is going to condemn one for the affairs, they should do the same to the other. I agree with him on that.

You made a good point about lying under oath but from what I read, @my_2cents agreed with you on that.

As it seems to be common on this board, you both just talked right past each other. So afraid you might agree with one another!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

@OUSOONER67 references @Red Phoenix and Red comes in agreeing with much of what I said! Classic!

Go ahead and attack him @OUSOONER67 . Make some memes about him. Show us all how you go about making friends!🤣🤣

As for Red, I absolutely agree with him on the lying under oath. I've made this clear numerous times on this board. I have no problem calling Clinton out for his wrongs. You will never see that from @OUSOONER67 though when it comes to Trump.

Well, except that one time he called Trump "miserable scum" but that is a whole other discussion!!🤣🤣

Nope! Its a biggie in the temporal realm.

See Leviticus 22s punishments on the land.

Not my position.

But they should not advocate for normalization, marriage or acceptance of their sin if they are actively trying to be repentant and resist the sin.

Seems straightforward to me.
What if they don't believe homosexuality is a sin though?

I provided you with an interpretation of Romans 1 that doesn't align with your position that it is a sin.

Do you think you can change your sexual orientation?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
🤣🤣🤣🤣

@OUSOONER67 references @Red Phoenix and Red comes in agreeing with much of what I said! Classic!

Go ahead and attack him @OUSOONER67 . Make some memes about him. Show us all how you go about making friends!🤣🤣

As for Red, I absolutely agree with him on the lying under oath. I've made this clear numerous times on this board. I have no problem calling Clinton out for his wrongs. You will never see that from @OUSOONER67 though when it comes to Trump.

Well, except that one time he called Trump "miserable scum" but that is a whole other discussion!!🤣🤣
@OUSOONER67 called Trump miserable scum?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keep gaslighting proving my point. Why would I attack him he isn't a dumbass gaslighter like you are.
No go sit back down.

FJ7ThyAXsAARAkr

Reactions: iasooner2000
Yep, although he now freaks out everything it is mentioned and claims he didn't. Here it is...

I still get a kick out of it every time I read it! 🤣🤣
Yeah he did say it. At least he is being honest about what he thinks.

@OUSOONER67, I don't know if I agree with you that all politicians are miserable scum. Some definitely are. I will agree with you on that. I do think some mean well though and are trying to do well.

I know a lot of people who agree with you though, about Trump and all the other politicians. Maybe I'm just being naive in my belief (hope) that there are still some good politicians.

@OUSOONER67, I don't know if I agree with you that all politicians are miserable scum. Some definitely are. I will agree with you on that. I do think some mean well though and are trying to do well.

I know a lot of people who agree with you though, about Trump and all the other politicians. Maybe I'm just being naive in my belief (hope) that there are still some good politicians.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

OUSooner is going to love this.

3, 2, 1 . . .

Trump is not a Politician. I didn't say "Trump was miserabale scum" anymore than I said "Jimmy Carter is Miserable scum"
My comment was for current Politicians that currrently holds Public Office, he knows that but he loves his childish word game, Gaslighting.

Trump is not a Politician. I didn't say "Trump was miserabale scum" anymore than I said "Jimmy Carter is Miserable scum"
My comment was for current Politicians tjat cirrently holds Public Office, he knows that but he loves his childish word game, Gaslighting.
I don't know if I'm getting in the middle of something here, but Trump is a politician. You also included Hillary Clinton in that group and she doesn't currently hold public office.

The way I read your post, you are calling all politicians, Clinton, Trump, etc. miserable scum and you also think there are different levels of scum. Clinton being higher than Trump.

Different levels of scum. That is rather funny!

Reactions: my_2cents
I don't know if I'm getting in the middle of something here, but Trump is a politician. You also included Hillary Clinton in that group and she doesn't currently hold public office.

The way I read your post, you are calling all politicians, Clinton, Trump, etc. miserable scum and you also think there are different levels of scum. Clinton being higher than Trump.

🤣🤣🤣

Not laughing at your post Red. Just at what I know your post is doing to OUSooner right now!🤣

Sorry Clinton was miserable scum before she became a Politician and always will be as long as she lives. My Mother used to have plenty of interactions with her when they worked at different Law Firms in Little Rock back when I was young. I heard plenty about her when my Mom would talk with my Dad about it so yeah she is always on the list. I have mentioned this before so being new you probably didn't see it.

🤣🤣🤣

Not laughing at your post Red. Just at what I know your post is doing to OUSooner right now!🤣

Gaslighting again I see. Nothing you can do or say bothers me in the least. I would compare the slight aggravation to an ass gnat wishing I didn't have any pants or underwear on. 🤣🤣

Sorry Clinton was miserable scum before she became a Politician and always will be as ling as she lives. My Mother used to have plenty if interactions with her when they worked at different Law Firms in Little Rock back whwn I was young. I heard plenty about her when she would talk with my Dad about it so yeah she is always on the list. I have mentioned this before so being new you probably didn't see it.
I'm not a fan of Hilary Clinton or Trump.

I probably wouldn't label them miserable scum as you did, but people on both sides definitely think that of each, usually depending on which party they are in.

To your credit, you are being consistent across party lines labeling them both miserable scum.

I'm not a fan of Hilary Clinton or Trump.

I probably wouldn't label them miserable scum as you did, but people on both sides definitely think that of each, usually depending on which party they are in.

To your credit, you are being consistent across party lines labeling them both miserable scum.

Ok go with what you believe you think I said, I couldn't care less. Will do the same with your posts going forward.

Correction its Leviticus 18

its the verse that is 22.

22Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. 23Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

24Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: 25And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants. 26Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you: 27(For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;) 28That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you. 29For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people. 30Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.

Talking to yourself again I see. Nice try Gaslighter. How many screen names you got now?
Oh, my goodness!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your little attempt at lying about what you said failed miserably, once again, and this is all you can come up with now? Bless your heart.

Another hilarious night watching it all come crashing down around you. 🤣🤣

Oh, my goodness!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your little attempt at lying about what you said failed miserably, once again, and this is all you can come up with now? Bless your heart.

Another hilarious night watching it all come crashing down around you. 🤣🤣

Funny I didn't feel a thing. But I guess you are used to hearing that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

RbIKG0q.gif

Funny I didn't feel a thing. But I guess you are used to hearing that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Reduced to childish sex jokes now, huh? 🤣🤣

Red did a number on you and he didn't even know what he was doing. We both know though.:cool:

Just stop we all know thats your new screen name. No better with that name than you are with any of your others smegma breath.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

And you just double down with your foolishness. You see me everywhere, don't you?🤣🤣

This is what you look like right now...

giphy.gif

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
To a Toxic Gaslighter I am sure. But like Joe I am sure you see all kids in that predicament.
Anything else to add asshat?
In review, here I am as I watched you and Red discuss your assertion that Trump is miserable scum...

laughing-hysterically-thats-funny.gif

Here is you as Red simply accepted your words for what they meant...

giphy.gif

Here I am now . . .

the-office-stanley.gif

Here you are now . . .

giphy.gif

Maybe you will recover by tomorrow. Best of luck! 🤣🤣

In review, here I am as I watched you and Red discuss your assertion that Trump is miserable scum...

laughing-hysterically-thats-funny.gif

Here is you as Red simply accepted your words for what they meant...

giphy.gif

Here I am now . . .

the-office-stanley.gif

Here you are now . . .

giphy.gif

Maybe you will recover by tomorrow. Best of luck! 🤣🤣

Gaslighter....
shh-shut-up.gif

A Harris v/s Trump general campaign would be very nasty. Both sides would unleash hell on each other. The hate on both sides for the other candidate would be very strong.

I think Harris has the constitution for such a battle, just like Trump does. And I think Harris is more ruthless than Biden is, which is why I think it would be a nasty general election.
Harris is a flippin idiot and Trump would run circles around her in an election. She might be able to get nasty, but she is too fragile to take a beating and would never every liberal scumbag media whore on the planet to have her back.

What has she successfully accomplished as VP?

play flip the script here….if Harris were white and conservative would she get away with all the dumb things she does and says? She was chosen for one reason and one reason only and it’s not because she is cutting edge Mensa material.

she is also now (okay always has been) beholden to the people who pushed her dead ass up the hill.

What do you mean?
What was your short, medium and long term goals in preaching? Are there measurable milestones to preaching? Where did you hope to be in 20 years after graduating? The fact that you are no longer in preaching is no surprise to me. I find organized religion to be fraught with less than honorable personalities. It would seem that you spent a lot of money on your education. I suspect you realized it was a false or hollow pursuit. Although you will claim otherwise, I am certain your theology degrees have returned very little to your quality of life. The proof being you no longer are in that field. Due to my Far East experiences you accused me of engaging asian prostitutes. You made disparaging remarks about my Russian experiences without knowing my true position. Half of my family are Russian and I have no problem with it but you wanted to make a problem out of it. This behavior suggest your education failed you. You are not even a "good Christian" are you? I actually feel a bit sorry for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT