ADVERTISEMENT

You can bet your a$$ war with Russia is coming.

Aug 20, 2011
In regards to Russia, we need to be extremely concerned right now. The U.S. deep state and their globalist overlords are giddy over the prospect of war with Russia. First, the war machine must be fed. Second, the invention, worldwide distribution and manipulation of covid did not result in a frenzy large enough to warrant ushering in Claus Schwab’s great reset worldwide as intended. War with Russia would more than pick up where covid left off in that regard. Don’t be a bit surprised to wake up to Fake News in an orgasmic feeding frenzy about some new twist resulting in shots fired, ala much like the Fake News circle jerk we saw for four years about Russia Russia Russia, Mueller Mueller Mueller. The talking points across the board will be orchestrated down to a T. That’s when you’ll know we‘re screwed. That’s when you’ll know the fix is in. Globalists have been fantasizing about a war with Russia for sometime now, and that is reason to be on watch. The same people coordinated with China to bioweapon the entire world with the China Flu. War with Russia, at this point, is mere child’s play.

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
In regards to Russia, we need to be extremely concerned right now. The U.S. deep state and their globalist overlords are giddy over the prospect of war with Russia. First, the war machine must be fed. Second, the invention, worldwide distribution and manipulation of covid did not result in a frenzy large enough to warrant ushering in Claus Schwab’s great reset worldwide as intended. War with Russia would more than pick up where covid left off in that regard. Don’t be a bit surprised to wake up to Fake News in an orgasmic feeding frenzy about some new twist resulting in shots fired, ala much like the Fake News circle jerk we saw for four years about Russia Russia Russia, Mueller Mueller Mueller. The talking points across the board will be orchestrated down to a T. That’s when you’ll know we‘re screwed. Globalists have been fantasizing about a war with Russia for sometime now, and that is reason to be very very concerned. The same people coordinated with China to bioweapon the entire world with the China Flu. War with Russia, at this point, is mere child’s play.
Friggin post of the year- spot on

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
We will not go to war with Russia.

You and the Democrat Party better hope not. The midterms are already looking pretty bleak, add in getting into a war and the soy boy Democrat base will turn on Democrats faster than Biden can pocket a bribe. Democrats can't blame McCain or Cheney anymore; McCain is dead, and Cheney is not seen as part of the Republican Party.

In regards to Russia, we need to be extremely concerned right now. The U.S. deep state and their globalist overlords are giddy over the prospect of war with Russia. First, the war machine must be fed. Second, the invention, worldwide distribution and manipulation of covid did not result in a frenzy large enough to warrant ushering in Claus Schwab’s great reset worldwide as intended. War with Russia would more than pick up where covid left off in that regard. Don’t be a bit surprised to wake up to Fake News in an orgasmic feeding frenzy about some new twist resulting in shots fired, ala much like the Fake News circle jerk we saw for four years about Russia Russia Russia, Mueller Mueller Mueller. The talking points across the board will be orchestrated down to a T. That’s when you’ll know we‘re screwed. That’s when you’ll know the fix is in. Globalists have been fantasizing about a war with Russia for sometime now, and that is reason to be on watch. The same people coordinated with China to bioweapon the entire world with the China Flu. War with Russia, at this point, is mere child’s play.
This would be one of the most strategic blunders ever if that is case. Right up there with Napoleon in Moscow during the winter. That being said I don't think we will go to war with Russia. Biden can't be that stupid.

I doubt Biden goes to war, but I don't doubt Putin will invade Ukraine.
I don't know what Putin will do in terms of Ukraine. He is a wildcard.

But Putin isn't stupid enough to go to war with the US. And Biden isn't stupid enough to go to war with a Russia. Mutual destruction isn't in the interest of either Russia or the US.

Again, there will be no war with Russia.

Reactions: Red Phoenix
It is crazy how some think Biden, who got us out of a twenty year war, now wants to go to war with Russia. 🙄

Neither Russia or the US wants nuclear armageddon.

Come on, get real.
At this point, it doesn’t really matter what Biden wants. He is simply a tool. He was told to pull out of Afghanistan and that’s exactly what he did, and it didn’t matter if any civilians were left behind or not. He was following orders. Could be that those who commanded him to pull out wanted civilians left behind. If war breaks out with Russia it won’t be because Biden made some stupid mistake. It will be for other reasons or because Biden was instructed to do something whether it appears to the masses as a mistake or not.

These are the people you support doing all this Einstein- throw in some rinos with your beloved globalist elite leftists that you tout- you're not the sharpest tool in the shed I understand
So do you think there will be a war between the US and Russia?

At this point, it doesn’t really matter what Biden wants. He is simply a tool.
🙄

If war breaks out with Russia it won’t be because Biden made some stupid mistake. It will be for other reasons or because Biden was instructed to do something whether it appears to the masses as a mistake or not.
Who in the US would want a nuclear war with Russia? Who are these people?

Biden already sent Russia a stern warning lol. I am sure Putin is shaking in his boots.

E9m547yXsAU4496

I don't know what Putin will do in terms of Ukraine. He is a wildcard.

But Putin isn't stupid enough to go to war with the US. And Biden isn't stupid enough to go to war with a Russia. Mutual destruction isn't in the interest of either Russia or the US.

Again, there will be no war with Russia.

Isn't it funny, you leftist spent 5 years saying Trump was a Putin puppet all while Trump held him in check. Biden gets into the White House by hook or crook and in less than a year Putin is on the border of Ukraine threatening to invade. While I'm sure you don't see anything wrong, the thinking part of the country does.

Who in their right mind would want the bioweapon of the China Flu ravaging people across the globe?
Notice how none of the politicians in Washington, even though a good number are older than dirt, haven't even had a serious illness with Covid? You would think at least a few would have become seriously ill or heaven forbid died but for some strange reason they all seem to be immune. Just barely getting sick and back in a few days. Not saying anything is wrong just something I've noticed.

Isn't it funny, you leftist spent 5 years saying Trump was a Putin puppet all while Trump held him in check.
What is truly funny is that you think Trump wasn't Putin's puppet and that he held Putin in check!🤣🤣

Trump was bought and paid for by Putin. Wake up for once.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Idk- but the People you support are war mongers -
Biden got us out of a twenty year war. And in the 2020 primary, I voted for Sanders, who is clearly not a warmonger.

You just enjoy being wrong all the time, don't you?

Sometimes, you guys just make it way too easy...

House rebukes Trump for easing Russia sanctions
From your own article:

But some Senate Republicans viewed the Democrat-led measure as simply an attempt to embarrass Trump.

After monthslong negotiations with Deripaska, the Treasury Department announced last month that it would ease sanctions on Rusal, EN+ and EuroSibEnergo, three companies tied to the Russian billionaire. In exchange, Deripaska will be required to relinquish his majority ownership of EN+ and to appoint Americans to his corporate boards.

While Trump did try to reduce Sanctions it's not in any way the way you try to portray it as. The waivers were after a series of negotiations.

Now let compare that to the inept, corrupt POS you support. If you notice Biden waives sanction just to get people to the negation table. I'm not bringing this up to bash Biden I bring it up to show you how easily manipulated and one sided you are. To you Trump is in bed with Russia because he was waiving some sanction, but you turn a blind eye to the idiot you voted for doing the same to a country trying to develop nuclear weapons. Your hypocrisy is beyond outlandish.

While Trump did try to reduce Sanctions it's not in any way the way you try to portray it as.
Moving the goal posts now, huh?🤣

He simply asked which sanctions against Russia Trump waived. And I provided an example.

Of course, you are going to defend what Trump did when he reduced sanctions and attack Biden when he does. But there wasn't the original question asked.

Epic fail on your part. As usual.

I bring it up to show you how easily manipulated and one sided you are. To you Trump is in bed with Russia because he was waiving some sanction,
I never once said Trump was in bed with Russia simply because he was waiving sanctions, now did I?

Those are your words. You are now creating a strawman to argue against!🙄

As usual, you are seriously struggling to make any sense.

Last edited:
Moving the goal posts now, huh?🤣

He simply asked which sanctions against Russia Trump waived. And I provided an example.

Of course, you are going to defend what Trump did when he reduced sanctions and attack Biden when he does. But there wasn't the original question asked.

Epic fail on your part. As usual.

I never once said Trump was in bed with Russia simply because he was waiving sanctions, now did I?

Those are your words. You are now creating a strawman to argue against!🙄

As usual, you are seriously struggling to make any sense.

You keep saying Trump was in bed with the Russians, yet we see nothing convincing to back up your assertions. What we do see is Putin within mere months putting troops on the order of Ukraine threatening to invade and Biden waiving sanctions that Trump had placed on Russia. In just a few months Biden had benefitted Russian in ways Trump never did in four years, but you still think Trump was in bed with Russia. Seems once again your politics cloud your judgement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT