ADVERTISEMENT

You can bet your a$$ war with Russia is coming.

Biden got us out of a twenty year war. And in the 2020 primary, I voted for Sanders, who is clearly not a warmonger.

You just enjoy being wrong all the time, don't you?
Biden is the biggest warmonger on the planet you stupid fool, oh my gosh how stupid can you be?!

Moving the goal posts now, huh?🤣

He simply asked which sanctions against Russia Trump waived. And I provided an example.

Of course, you are going to defend what Trump did when he reduced sanctions and attack Biden when he does. But there wasn't the original question asked.

Epic fail on your part. As usual.

I never once said Trump was in bed with Russia simply because he was waiving sanctions, now did I?

Those are your words. You are now creating a strawman to argue against!🙄

As usual, you are seriously struggling to make any sense.

FJq-iBTX0AMngf9

Biden's handlers. Biden's role is to make announcements. Nothing more. I can present no plausible argument about the stupid fool part.
Agree but when he was a Senator for eons he made more money from the industrial military complex of endless wars than anyone- while our young innocent soldiers were carted off for needless wars. The dude is a career total morally corrupt buffoon that is a heartless soulless POS.

And yet, he ended a twenty year war.

Funny how you ignored my comment about Sanders.

Q going to Q.
You're the loudest mouth on here that knows less than anyone. All you can do is regurgitate CNN- it's boring for anyone to actually try to talk about anything with. Funny bc you think you know things but you're just CNN -
Nothing more-
Quite pathetic

All you can do is regurgitate CNN- it's boring for anyone to actually try to talk about anything with.
Coming from the guy who regurgitates nothing but insane Q conspiracy theories!🤣🤣

Seriously Q, are you still waiting on JFK Jr. to show up? Why do you think he hasn't made his appearance yet?

FJrEj1RXEAYOHVk

Coming from the guy who regurgitates nothing but insane Q conspiracy theories!🤣🤣

Seriously Q, are you still waiting on JFK Jr. to show up? Why do you think he hasn't made his appearance yet?

FJrEj1RXEAYOHVk
Again CNN spew- you got nothing original- and worse you take up for pedos- I think you want to say out loud your support for pedophilia- let's hear it

Now that is funny and I have to ask you, are you OK? Your little sphincter has got to be sore if that's your evidence. That's a whole list of nothing but feelings, differing opinions and has absolutely zero substance. Let me show you what substance is, 300K Russian troops preparing to invade Ukraine, actually waiving sanctions that allow Russian to control the EUs energy needs.

If he hadn't been all for it he wouldn't have had to do a messy deadly withdrawal in the first place. See how that works?
20 yrs should have given him ample time to come up with a better plan.
He literally got us out of there the first year he was President. Fulfilled his promise

Unlike your miserable scum who made a promise and in four years, failed to accomplish it. And also made the withdrawal more difficult.

You right-wingers have a hard time with facts.

He literally got us out of there the first year he was President. Fulfilled his promise

Unlike your miserable scum who made a promise and in four years, failed to accomplish it. And also made the withdrawal more difficult.

This guy is just a troll I've figured out- total waste words on this CNN buffoon- Pedo Joey worshipper

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Biden was for it, why did it take him 20 yrs to be against it?
Trump only had 4 yrs, 4 yrs riddled with faux investigations that kept him quite busy.
Biden hasn't been harrassed like that and has had plenty of time to do things even if they are the wrong way, deadly and messy.

Biden was for it, why did it take him 20 yrs to be against it?
It didn't. You are showing your lack of knowledge about how and when Biden's position on Afghanistan changed. Go do some research about what Biden advocated for as VP and how he disagreed with Clinton on our approach there.

I definitely hold Biden accountable for supporting the war to start with. He was on board with W. Bush. But Biden's views changed and he ended up being the President who ended the twenty year war. He deserves credit for that. Sorry you can't bring yourself to acknowledge this.

Trump only had 4 yrs
And didn't get us out. Failed to deliver on his promise.

Biden did it in less than a year. Facts.

It didn't. You are showing your lack of knowledge about how and when Biden's position on Afghanistan changed. Go do some research about what Biden advocated for as VP and how he disagreed with Clinton on our approach there.

I definitely hold Biden accountable for supporting the war to start with. He was on board with W. Bush. But Biden's views changed and he ended up being the President who ended the twenty year war. He deserves credit for that. Sorry you can't bring yourself to acknowledge this.

And didn't get us out. Failed to deliver on his promise.

Biden did it in less than a year. Facts.
Biden was against sending more troops when Obama was prez but he was still all for the war.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Biden was against sending more troops when Obama was prez
Exactly. He was voicing major concerns about Afghanistan as VP and was one of the few advisors to Obama telling him not to send more troops and to rethink the Afghanistan strategy.

And then when he became President, in less than a year, he got us out of the twenty year war.

Thank you President Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I doubt Biden goes to war, but I don't doubt Putin will invade Ukraine. Putin knows Biden is an empty suit.
Oh don't get me wrong. I fully expect Russia to invade at least some part of the Ukraine. Biden green lighted that. Our response will be something like stop or ill say stop again. We will sanction something trivial and call it heavy handed sanctions and move on. There is no way we want to take on Russia in thier back yard with any kind of military force. We do not want any part of that fight, and while we can win it, the cost woukd be high and there would be a chance to lose as well. 50/50 we come out on top.

Exactly. He was voicing major concerns about Afghanistan as VP and was one of the few advisors to Obama telling him not to send more troops and to rethink the Afghanistan strategy.

And then when he became President, in less than a year, he got us out of the twenty year war.

Thank you President Biden.

He was for it up until he was told by China to get out or some other entity. More likely China since they have dirt on him and his crackhead son. How much was it again for the "Big Guy?"

Remember the Biden Ukraine Quid Pro Quo?
How stupid does Ukraine feel right now? I guess some of Bidens partners in crime will take that money and get out when Russia invades, just like his cronies in Afghanistan did.

Last edited:
The US will not go to war with Russia over the Ukraine. I find myself partially agreeing with 2Cents on this point. I get about 200 Russian channels on DirecTV same as you can get Spanish or Hindi packages. What is reported on Russian news versus American news is amazingly different. Russian news portrays the current situation as far less aggressive. Russia only wants assurances that Ukraine will never be allowed to establish NATO bases in Ukraine. Ukraine has rejected an agreement similar to Estonia. Russia does not want the enemy permanently residing at their gates. The EU is willing to commit but the US simply does not want to discuss the matter until Russia removes the military threat (with other conditions). A remedy to the threat is quite easy but Biden's administration refuses to move off their hard line position. There is no doubt that Trump would have blocked Ukraine from ever joining NATO. Nord Stream 2 is nothing more than a diversion. Gazprom can finish this pipeline without foreign participation. Nord Stream 1 is open for business and supplying gas to the EU at reduced rates of throughput. The Nord Stream pipelines were installed because the landlines to EU were routed thru Ukraine for "political harmony". Gazprom sold to Ukraine and Ukraine sold to EU. Ukraine stopped paying Gazprom but continued to sell the EU. Amount (still) owed to Gazprom: over $6 billion. BTW: Germany, Austria, France and EU owns 49% of Nord Stream. Everyone but the USA wants Nord Stream pipelines to produce the designed results.

2Cents: You are a fvcking idiot. I suspect you really are a misguided high schooler. You keep repeating the fact that Biden got us out of a 20 year war. I feel sorry for you. You are so short sighted and uninformed. I could have gotten us out of that war under the same terms and conditions. Biden was a total failure in his effort. You show your ignorance when you make no reference to the means and methods of military withdrawal. You have no such experience so sit down and shut up. What you are saying is that you would burn down your house if you discovered you had a mouse in the kitchen. I fully expect a stupid childish response from you so fire away.

The US will not go to war with Russia over the Ukraine. I find myself partially agreeing with 2Cents on this point. I get about 200 Russian channels on DirecTV same as you can get Spanish or Hindi packages. What is reported on Russian news versus American news is amazingly different. Russian news portrays the current situation as far less aggressive. Russia only wants assurances that Ukraine will never be allowed to establish NATO bases in Ukraine. Ukraine has rejected an agreement similar to Estonia. Russia does not want the enemy permanently residing at their gates. The EU is willing to commit but the US simply does not want to discuss the matter until Russia removes the military threat (with other conditions). A remedy to the threat is quite easy but Biden's administration refuses to move off their hard line position. There is no doubt that Trump would have blocked Ukraine from ever joining NATO. Nord Stream 2 is nothing more than a diversion. Gazprom can finish this pipeline without foreign participation. Nord Stream 1 is open for business and supplying gas to the EU at reduced rates of throughput. The Nord Stream pipelines were installed because the landlines to EU were routed thru Ukraine for "political harmony". Gazprom sold to Ukraine and Ukraine sold to EU. Ukraine stopped paying Gazprom but continued to sell the EU. Amount (still) owed to Gazprom: over $6 billion. BTW: Germany, Austria, France and EU owns 49% of Nord Stream. Everyone but the USA wants Nord Stream pipelines to produce the designed results.

2Cents: You are a fvcking idiot. I suspect you really are a misguided high schooler. You keep repeating the fact that Biden got us out of a 20 year war. I feel sorry for you. You are so short sighted and uninformed. I could have gotten us out of that war under the same terms and conditions. Biden was a total failure in his effort. You show your ignorance when you make no reference to the means and methods of military withdrawal. You have no such experience so sit down and shut up. What you are saying is that you would burn down your house if you discovered you had a mouse in the kitchen. I fully expect a stupid childish response from you so fire away.
Agree with this- I think we're being lied to by the US government so we can go to war and make trillions for The industrial war complex -and central banks

I think we've been lied to for decades by our Fed and news- this lying didn't just start.

6 woke corporations own ALL the news (van guard, black rock etc) - beware the "Russian aggression" BS. It may be right- but I have my doubts

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The US sent $200 million in military arms/aid to Ukraine this morning. This equipment will be on the open market within two weeks. $200 million is a very low value where arms is concerned. I suspect there is no fire power in this $200 million.
Sounds like small arms shipments. Possibly some uniforms and helmets. I agree that 200m will not buy much. Its laughable realy.

Agree with this- I think we're being lied to by the US government so we can go to war and make trillions for The industrial war complex -and central banks

I think we've been lied to for decades by our Fed and news- this lying didn't just start.

6 woke corporations own ALL the news (van guard, black rock etc) - beware the "Russian aggression" BS. It may be right- but I have my doubts
I did not say Russia would not cross into Ukraine to provoke a response. Putin knows he could politically erase Biden's global credibility by crossing into Ukraine without firing a shot. What could the US response be? It is a no win situation for Biden. Germany is currently not backing the US and they can influence further defiance from other EU members. Germany controls the import/distribution of Nord Stream gas. Germany blocked military hardware destine for Ukraine from Estonia from crossing their border yesterday. That directly sets Germany against the USA in providing military support to Ukraine. Putin is a master political chess player and he is setting Biden up for a Check/Checkmate. Ukraine neighbors (Romania, Belarus and Poland) are offering no military support and are strengthening border controls.

If Russia invades Ukraine what can we expect the response will be from USA? We have no idea which way the Pentagon will go. Our military flag officers are politicians and have no balls for unjustified conflict. Given what the public knows about Biden's (both Joe and Hunter) shady reputation in Ukraine any decision by Biden will be the wrong decision. There is almost zero chance that Biden can declare war or send US combat forces to Ukraine. Biden has no choice but to standby and allow Putin to make his moves. Biden is an idiot and cannot compete with Putin in this theater of politics.

Russia has lived with sanctions for many years. Sanctions on the Russian people is a bad idea. Russia's internal markets can support Russian manufacturing. Russia has learned to live without massive imports.Russia has 50 to 100 super wealthy oligarchs. Sanction these chaps and see what a happens. What does Biden do when Russia stops selling crude to the US and OPEC supports their position due to US aggressively pushing NATO on Ukraine?

You keep repeating the fact that Biden got us out of a 20 year war. I feel sorry for you. You are so short sighted and uninformed. I could have gotten us out of that war under the same terms and conditions. Biden was a total failure in his effort. You show your ignorance when you make no reference to the means and methods of military withdrawal.
You say you could have gotten us out of the war, but four Presidents failed to do it. Biden did it. He got us out. And he deserves credit for that.

Not surprising that you do what right-wingers do, you fail to give him credit for the accomplishment while focusing on the mistakes that occurred during the withdrawal. I've stated that Biden made mistakes. I acknowledge them. I've also referenced how Trump's blunders made the withdrawal more difficult. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that Biden was the one that got us out of a twenty year war.

You guys can hem and haw all you want about this, but the fact remains, Biden delivered on his promise. He ended the war. He did exactly what so many Americans wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You say you could have gotten us out of the war, bit four Presidents failed to do it. Biden did it. He got us out. And he deserves credit for that.

Not surprising that you so what right-wingers do, you fail to give him credit for the accomplishment while focusing on the mistakes that occurred during the withdrawal. I've stated that Biden made mistakes. I acknowledge them. I've also referenced how Trump's blunders made the withdrawal more difficult. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that Biden was the one that got us out of a twenty year war.

You guys can hem and haw all you want about this, but the fact remains, Biden delivered on his promise. He ended the war. He did exat what so many Americans wanted.
He murdered those he left behind you idiot. Wow I can't believe you take up for this pedo murder puppet. Murdered humans, service dogs and left behind scores of billions of military equipment and technology.

You taking up for him you have zero credibility- total Moron you is - prob 14 years old and watch CNN all day

He murdered those he left behind you idiot.
Biden murdered them?

You guys seem ignorant of what withdrawing from a 20 year war was always going to look like. You want to talk about all the Vietnamese that were murdered when we left Vietnam? Was it right for us to get out of Vietnam though?

There is a reason four Presidents didn't have the courage to get out of Afghanistan. They knew what the withdrawal would look like and what would occur. It took political courage to get us out of there, knowing what would occur. Biden had that courage and ended the war. Again, thank you President Biden.

You taking up for him you have zero credibility-
And your inability to give him credit for ending the war shows how hyper-partisan you are. You have BDS, and will never give Biden credit for anything.

You also have no clue how the real world works.

You say you could have gotten us out of the war, but four Presidents failed to do it. Biden did it. He got us out. And he deserves credit for that.

Not surprising that you do what right-wingers do, you fail to give him credit for the accomplishment while focusing on the mistakes that occurred during the withdrawal. I've stated that Biden made mistakes. I acknowledge them. I've also referenced how Trump's blunders made the withdrawal more difficult. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that Biden was the one that got us out of a twenty year war.

You guys can hem and haw all you want about this, but the fact remains, Biden delivered on his promise. He ended the war. He did exactly what so many Americans wanted.
I totally disagree with you on Biden's withdraw. Biden deserves no merits for leaving Afghanistan. It is better to stay and allow the withdrawal by proper means and methods. The cost impact of Biden's blunder can be directly attributed to his means and methods. The stupid bastard knows nothing of military tactics (just like you10. Biden ****ed it up and should be put on trial for what he abandoned. Billions $ in equipment and facilities. Biden took no advice from experts and should be prosecuted for his method of "ending" this war. You display a complete ignorance of military strategy and protocol and should stop with your ignorance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT