ADVERTISEMENT

You can bet your a$$ war with Russia is coming.

I find it unsettling when people say things backfired on Tulsi Gabbard. Gabbard knew from the beginning she was not going to get the nomination, her 2016 “treason” against Hillary assured her of that. She lost faith when she witnessed first hand the deep corruption within the party, and resolved to do everything in her power to shine a light of truth on what is happening to us, particularly as it pertains to our never ending regime change wars, a subject neither party dared talk about. She determined being a congresswoman was not worth the price of her soul. That was something the party loyalists could never allow.

I never said Tulsi ended Harris’ career, that’s something @my_2cents dreamed he heard when I said she ended her presidential aspirations.

I think partisan attacks are as unattractive as you. I’m an unaffiliated libertarian, and have been since 1968. When I say I see no intelligence coming from Harris I don’t say it for partisan purposes. I say it because I mean it. You keep saying there are multiple examples proving she is intelligent. All I ask is for you to show one to me.
I've encouraged you to go watch interviews of her. It appears though you have no desire to do that and even if you did, you would still make the claim that Harris isn't intelligent. I'm starting to think @my_2cents is right about you when it comes to Harris.

As for Tulsi, she is a smart woman too. I think she just made some bad political mistakes that hurt her with Democrats. I have nothing against Tulsi except that I don't agree with her politically on a number of issues. At this point, she is rather irrelevant though politically. Unless she decides to run a third-party campaign for President. That could be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Brown did not influence here VP position but he clearly put he on the path to where she is today. San Fran DA Office, City Attorney of San Fran, San Fran DA and California Attorney General. This was her path to Senate seat. Harris herself refuses questions on her relationship with Brown. There is too much evidence out there that she cannot refute.
I see no reason why she has to answer questions about her personal relationship with Brown years ago. Do you think all politicians should answer questions about every personal relationship they have had?

Clearly, Brown had nothing to do with her becoming VP. I could care less who Harris dated. Your comment was disgusting and just goes to show the hate that Republicans have towards Harris. It reminds me of the hate Democrats have of Trump.

I see no reason why she has to answer questions about her personal relationship with Brown years ago. Do you think all politicians should answer questions about every personal relationship they have had?

Clearly, Brown had nothing to do with her becoming VP. I could care less who Harris dated. Your comment was disgusting and just goes to show the hate that Republicans have towards Harris. It reminds me of the hate Democrats have of Trump.
It's politics. Candidates are open season. There is no off limits. You are correct. She does not have to answer the questions but that often serves the political attack even better. Harris is incompetent by any measure of politicians, left or right.

Republicans are not worried about Harris. She is a convenient punching bag. Her approval rating is lowest in history and still sinking. She needs to worry about the democrats that will pull the rug out from under her. I don't think there is a chance we see Trump vs Harris. If by chance it happened, Trump will unleash hell on her. She does not have the constitution for that conflict.
A Harris v/s Trump general campaign would be very nasty. Both sides would unleash hell on each other. The hate on both sides for the other candidate would be very strong.

I think Harris has the constitution for such a battle, just like Trump does. And I think Harris is more ruthless than Biden is, which is why I think it would be a nasty general election.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I've encouraged you to go watch interviews of her. It appears though you have no desire to do that and even if you did, you would still make the claim that Harris isn't intelligent. I'm starting to think @my_2cents is right about you when it comes to Harris.

As for Tulsi, she is a smart woman too. I think she just made some bad political mistakes that hurt her with Democrats. I have nothing against Tulsi except that I don't agree with her politically on a number of issues. At this point, she is rather irrelevant though politically. Unless she decides to run a third-party campaign for President. That could be interesting.
Rather than encourage me to hunt for something similar to looking for a needle in a haystack, why don’t you point me to a video that proves your point?

Tulsi only made a bad political decision if you think she should betray her principles for political gain. I think she is one of those rare “politicians” who won’t do that. I, too, have policy issues with her on some things. But the most important issue of our time, IMO, revolves around war and peace, and in that regard she stands head and shoulders above any politician in my lifetime, with the exception of Ron Paul.

Rather than encourage me to hunt for something similar to looking for a needle in a haystack, why don’t you point me to a video that proves your point?

Tulsi only made a bad political decision if you think she should betray her principles for political gain. I think she is one of those rare “politicians” who won’t do that. I, too, have policy issues with her on some things. But the most important issue of our time, IMO, revolves around war and peace, and in that regard she stands head and shoulders above any politician in my lifetime, with the exception of Ron Paul.
Google "Harris interview". Many examples for you to view will come up. Go to YouTube and put in the same search criteria. Again though, will you honestly admit Harris' intelligence after viewing such videos?

As for Tulsi, I really don't know much about her and what I do know isn't really that impressive. You clearly love her though. Glad you have found a politician you like so much. I wish I could.

Google "Harris interview". Many examples for you to view will come up. Go to YouTube and put in the same search criteria. Again though, will you honestly admit Harris' intelligence after viewing such videos?

As for Tulsi, I really don't know much about her and what I do know isn't really that impressive. You clearly love her though. Glad you have found a politician you like so much. I wish I could.
I hate to keep beating a dead horse, but you’re the one making the claim there are lots of interviews with Harris showing how intelligent she is. It’s not up to me to search for it, it’s up to you to back up your assertion. Your refusal to do so suggests you don’t really know of any, it was just something you threw out in the heat of the moment.

I don’t “love” Tulsi Gabbard, that’s absurd. I admire the hell out of her, one woman standing alone in front of the Hillary train trying to bring the corruption to a standstill, while even more courageously exposing the savage war-hungry habits of the security state.

🤣🤣

You are starting to learn what Dan is all about. I told you good luck with him.

And no, he won't admit Harris' intelligence regardless of what video he is shown. It is pointless with him. Almost all the liberals on this board known this about him. I know you aren't a liberal, but even a centrist can't get across to Dan on most issues, especially as it relates to Harris. He hates Harris with a passion. It is very unhealthy.

I hate to keep beating a dead horse, but you’re the one making the claim there are lots of interviews with Harris showing how intelligent she is. It’s not up to me to search for it, it’s up to you to back up your assertion. Your refusal to do so suggests you don’t really know of any, it was just something you threw out in the heat of the moment.
Come on Dan. Get real

First, why does he have to back up his assertion to you? Second, even if he did back up his assertion (which he has, but you refuse to accept), you know good and well you won't accept it. You will not accept any video that could be posted. You will mock it, belittle it, and then claim you are still right. You do this all the time.

He told you to go google or youtube it if you wanted to see some videos. Best response he could have given to you. Go do it.

Again though, you won't. Because your opinion isn't going to change. Be intellectually honest for once, just for once!

I don’t “love” Tulsi Gabbard, that’s absurd. I admire the hell out of her, one woman standing alone in front of the Hillary train trying to bring the corruption to a standstill, while even more courageously exposing the savage war-hungry habits of the security state.
🤣🤣

Make another post and thread about Gabbard. I don't think you have made enough.

@Red Phoenix discovering what you are all about is hilarious to watch. Sitting back, with my popcorn, laughing my *** off. You just can't help yourself Dan. 🤣🤣

Here. You say you don’t know much about Tulsi Gabbard, here’s 7 minutes with Joe Rogan. Check it out.

Funny To me y'all Are -
All arguing for bureaucrats to run the country. Business people or people who deal with their own household budgets and other real life people for me. A bureaucrat is the absolute last person I want. Elect Bo the plumber and tel him he can't have anyone in his cabinet that's been to DC other than sightseeing is the way forward- it's really simple.

Screw our political peeps- almost everyone of them have been compromised. Term limits also bc those who are not corrupt prob won't last long once they're in there. Sad but there so much evil controlling DC- and evening Austin for that matter- I can't speak for Okie but I have a guess

Y'all that want politicians in there IMO just have not learned

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Here. You say you don’t know much about Tulsi Gabbard, here’s 7 minutes with Joe Rogan. Check it out.

She sounds like a populist in that clip. A lot of talk about the establishment and blaming it for everything. Reminded me of how Trump talks.

Not much on her policy positions.

How did this conversation about Russia turn into a conversation about Harris and Gabbard?

Reactions: my_2cents
It’s coming, folks.

Biden was installed for stuff like this.
homer-simpson-end.gif

I am amused that you are making light of a situation that spells the end of what global credibility Biden has left. He is in a no win situation of his own making. True to your prognostications, we on the right will rejoice in his downward spirally failures.
homer-simpson-end.gif

Serious questions: Assuming you went to college. Where did you go? What was your major/minor?
I have a Bachelor's degree in Political Science, a Master of Divinity degree (concentration in Missions, Evangelism, and Church Growth), a Master of Theology degree (concentration in Practical Theology), and a Juris Doctor degree.

What degrees do you have and what were your majors?
I have a BS in Petroleum Technology and Construction Management.

Serious questions: Assuming you went to college. Where did you go? What was your major/minor?

I have a BS in Petroleum Technology and Construction Management.
I unblocked him to see the answer.

I went to TnTech and have a BS in computer science with a minor in Electrical Engineering.

He did not answer where he went and I want to know where he got his Divinity degrees.

I have/had my kids in private Christian school and I would like to know the answer so as to make sure they avoid that college/university.

No Christian should support a homosexual politician for any office. He seems to like Mayor Buttwaszitname.

The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and Liberty University.

Bet you didn't see that coming.

Going to make sure your kids avoid Liberty University now?
Lets hope you are an aberration as no one show leave either of those schools with left of center views or take glee in any victories of the Godless left.

But neither of my kids plan on entering ministry.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Lets hope you are an aberration as no one show leave either of those schools with left of center views or take glee in any victories of the Godless left.
🤣🤣

Want education that brainwashes now, huh?

btw, do you consider divorce and adultery as "godless?"

Good for you.
And I know that I put my education to good use.

I don't know how to say this without seeming condescending but I cannot understand how anyone can put so much effort into an education that (in my opinion) yields so little in return. What was your goal scoring these religious degrees? You do not impress me as being a practicing lawyer or law clerk.

Return your divinity degrees henceforth. You commuted a fraud in even pursuing them if you can not see such self evident truth.

BTW back on ignore I have wasted too much time on you already.
Sounds like you can't explain the self-evident truth you keep referencing. And now you are going to run and hide behind an ignore function??!🤣🤣

Back your claim up if you can. Why should no Christian support a homosexual politician for any office?

I was originally in the ministry. Spent ten years in the ministry.

And even though I am no longer in the ministry, I do not regret getting those degrees. I learned a lot by studying theology. and it still assists me today. Studying theology and law (along with philosophy which was part of my theological education) together was at one time very common. I am glad I studied both. It has positively impacted my life for the better.
In the ministry? Preaching? I grew up in a town of 400 population north of Tulsa. We had 11 churches of every imaginable denomination. I was exposed to the hypocrisy of these churches at an early age. I never acquired a respect for organized religion.

Sounds like you can't explain the self-evident truth you keep referencing. And now you are going to run and hide behind an ignore function??!🤣🤣

Back your claim up if you can. Why should no Christian support a homosexual politician for any office?
Don't the Southern Baptist believe that homosexuality is a crime against nature and crime of God's teaching? Some Southern Baptist thinks dancing is a sin. Drinking alcohol is a sin. How many times have I heard a bible thumper rant about "man coupling with man" being a sin.

I don't understand that comment either. I am a Christian and would have no problem supporting a homosexual for political office. I'm concerned about policy positions, not a person's sexual orientation.

I don't understand that comment either. I am a Christian and would have no problem supporting a homosexual for political office. I'm concerned about policy positions, not a person's sexual orientation.
Whether you want to recognize it or not, there is a large part of the silent majority, both Republican and Democrat that abhors the gay community and any advancement LGBTQ dialogues. Along the same lines, I was surprised that Obama made it through 8 years in office intact. I was certain that there was a "bubba" out there oiling up his Weatherby 240 Magnum to engage the first black (half) president. I would give Pete Buttigieg greater odds for harm. Obama had 3 times more personal security than Bush 2.

Whether you want to recognize it or not, there is a large part of the silent majority, both Republican and Democrat that abhors the gay community and any advancement LGBTQ dialogues. Along the same lines, I was surprised that Obama made it through 8 years in office intact. I was certain that there was a "bubba" out there oiling up his Weatherby 240 Magnum to engage the first black (half) president. I would give Pete Buttigieg greater odds for harm. Obama had 3 times more personal security than Bush 2.
I know there are those out there who abhor the gay community. I don't think though they are majority though. And the smaller their group shrinks, I think the angrier they will probably get.

I also don't like the notion that Christians most oppose homosexuality. Many Christians don't think this way.

I hope no one hurts Buttigieg because of his sexual orientation. That would be disgusting. I don't understand how anyone who claims to believe in God would turn around and hurt a man simply because of his sexual orientation.

If a Christian can’t support a homosexual for moral reasons they can’t support Trump either. Trump’s morals are clearly pretty lacking, and he makes no apologies for it. What’s the difference?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT