ADVERTISEMENT

Would Someone Please Explain Why Israel Did This

Easy Dan, it's a war, and I love your use of media outlets. The New Arab is a Qatar based and shrouds thier ownership in secrecy.

The New Arab uses left-center bias when reporting USA news critical of former President Trump and often sources from credible mainstream media information. Articles and headlines often use loaded emotional wording that favors the left, especially regarding support for Palestine Israeli settlers storm Palestinian home in Hebron at night, harass family.

Editorially, they also hold a left-leaning bias with support for refugees from other countries such as this EU countries have a moral duty to help Afghan refugees. While based in the UK and owned by a Qatar company, they often promote pro-Qatar propaganda such as this Qatari foreign minister says doing utmost to positively influence Taliban on women’s, minority rights. In general, The New Arab is factual but often one-sided in the promotion of pro-Qatar propaganda.

Easy Dan, it's a war, and I love your use of media outlets. The New Arab is a Qatar based and shrouds thier ownership in secrecy.

The New Arab uses left-center bias when reporting USA news critical of former President Trump and often sources from credible mainstream media information. Articles and headlines often use loaded emotional wording that favors the left, especially regarding support for Palestine Israeli settlers storm Palestinian home in Hebron at night, harass family.

Editorially, they also hold a left-leaning bias with support for refugees from other countries such as this EU countries have a moral duty to help Afghan refugees. While based in the UK and owned by a Qatar company, they often promote pro-Qatar propaganda such as this Qatari foreign minister says doing utmost to positively influence Taliban on women’s, minority rights. In general, The New Arab is factual but often one-sided in the promotion of pro-Qatar propaganda.
Yes, let’s ignore every Muslim perspective. We should pay attention strictly to those outlets that reinforce what we want to believe. Because they clearly are the only ones telling the truth. All others are pure lying sacks of poo.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Yes, let’s ignore every Muslim perspective. We should pay attention strictly to those outlets that reinforce what we want to believe. Because they clearly are the only ones telling the truth. All others are pure lying sacks of poo.
Perspective or propaganda? In my view, when I see verbiage designed to elicit an emotional reaction I pretty much dismiss the perspective as propaganda. Report the facts without the bias and I'll listen.

You moved from Palestine pravda to a report by Amnesty International.....okie dokie. Amnesty international is on par with SPLC these days.

Maybe there are liars on all sides but you are a naive gullible old ___________

See :
Taqiyya

Qur'an 3:54​

And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers

John 8:44​

44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

So yes as a default when it comes to religious matter Muslims are to by default be mistrusted. AND anything regarding the Jews and Muslims is a religious matter.

See Blood Libel and other ancient lies.

GGVF2T7XgAAtF_z

I’m either doing something wrong or something right on this board. The ones still here are convinced I’m a left wing liberal, while all the left wingers who have been run off were convinced I’m as right wing as one can get. It leaves me to conclude none of you have ever heard of libertarianism.

• Haha
Maybe there are liars on all sides but you are a naive gullible old ___________

See :
Taqiyya

Qur'an 3:54​

And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers

John 8:44​

44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

So yes as a default when it comes to religious matter Muslims are to by default be mistrusted. AND anything regarding the Jews and Muslims is a religious matter.

See Blood Libel and other ancient lies.
We’re discussing political perspectives, not religious ones.

• Haha
aka “Death to America!!!!!”
As I said earlier the only Muslim perspective in Congress of which I’m aware is the Squad. One or more of them may have shouted “Death to America” in the past, I don’t know. But it’s obvious to me they have been tamed by the Democrat establishment; their role now is to spout gibberish and vote in lock step with their party. Essentially they have been rendered harmless.

• Haha
The Jews are just as bad the Muslims. We should stay out of 1000 year blood feuds.
I agree and disagree. I think the proper way to put it is the state of Israel is just as bad as radical Islamists like Hamas. We owe nothing to either combatant and should stay out of the conflict altogether.

• Haha
They were invaded
So the rule is if a country is invaded by a very weak military force, so weak it gets beaten back on the same day, the correct procedure is to counter-invade, destroy all infrastructure housing people that had not participated in the invasion and kill tens of thousands of them as part of your revenge tour. Then call it unfortunate collateral damage and claim you didn’t want to do it but the weak invading force made you do it, you’re the only victim, the real victim. Makes perfect sense if you are totally amoral.

So the rule is if a country is invaded by a very weak military force, so weak it gets beaten back on the same day, the correct procedure is to counter-invade, destroy all infrastructure housing people that had not participated in the invasion and kill tens of thousands of them as part of your revenge tour. Then call it unfortunate collateral damage and claim you didn’t want to do it but the weak invading force made you do it, you’re the only victim, the real victim. Makes perfect sense if you are totally amoral.
That was a VERY stupid move on the part of the very weak military force. They should immediately offer to surrender and negotiate peace terms instead of attempting to maximize civilian casualties.

The IDF fed “news” (fake news) to western media who ran with it like the paid informers they are, and you ate it up.
Oh my apologies, I thought the discussion was about news outlets. Oh and I guess Biden was lying to.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I mean you kick my door in and scratch the floor. I am mounting your head.

Yep sometimes the consequences of your actions come back to bite you on the ass.

Oh my apologies, I thought the discussion was about news outlets. Oh and I guess Biden was lying to.

The discussion *is* about news outlets and the news on which they report and their sources for those reports and the credulity therein. Not to mention the quick acceptance by people like you when it says something you really really really want to believe because it feeds your hatred for those you so desperately want to hate, Do you really want to know if I think Biden lies? Why, yes, I believe he is a congental liar like Hillary Clinton.

• Haha
The discussion *is* about news outlets and the news on which they report and their sources for those reports and the credulity therein. Not to mention the quick acceptance by people like you when it says something you really really really want to believe because it feeds your hatred for those you so desperately want to hate, Do you really want to know if I think Biden lies? Why, yes, I believe he is a congental liar like Hillary Clinton.
Fact of the matter it's easy to believe and I haven't seen where it's been confirmed it was a lie. I recall you claimed Israeli women were not raped in the attack and were shown how wrong you were. Is this another one of those times? Only time will tell.

It's almost a certainty that the reason so much Chinese Military Tech looks like our own is Israel gave it to them. That is why we didn't let them have the F-22. They can't be trusted. They can't help themselves. their holy book the Talmud tells them to screw over non jews, especially Christians.

They sank the unarmed USS Liberty in 1967 and then straffed the survivors (a war crime). They sold our military secrets to the Soviets in the Pollard affair in the 1980's. You can't trust them now to fight under Geneva convention rules.

This is, after all, a state that become a state by horrific acts of terror. Not the least of which blowing up the King David Hotel in 1946. Killing many British nurses. The Zionists are mirror images of the Nazi's. They both think thier enemies are sub human. This is the group we give BILLIONS per year.

Fact of the matter it's easy to believe and I haven't seen where it's been confirmed it was a lie. I recall you claimed Israeli women were not raped in the attack and were shown how wrong you were. Is this another one of those times? Only time will tell.
Your recollection - once again! - is selective and in error. I have never claimed Israeli women were not raped in the attack. You’re hearing what you want to hear, which you do an inordinate amount of times. I’ve asked for the Israel government to provide evidence that there were *mass” rapes, which it originally claimed (just long enough for the MSM to plaster it all over and get the easily manipulated like you to believe), and they have not done so. And then the *Israeli* organization charged with the investigation said they have no such evidence.

Your recollection - once again! - is selective and in error. I have never claimed Israeli women were not raped in the attack. You’re hearing what you want to hear, which you do an inordinate amount of times. I’ve asked for the Israel government to provide evidence that there were *mass” rapes, which it originally claimed (just long enough for the MSM to plaster it all over and get the easily manipulated like you to believe), and they have not done so. And then the *Israeli* organization charged with the investigation said they have no such evidence.

Exactly like your claims of genocide.

I feel pleasure when I see dead Russians,' Maksym added. 'No compassion, it's my job. Let God love the enemy. That's His job. 'I'm only a weak human and my task is to protect Ukraine by liquidating those bastards who came to invade our country.'
Maksym-Ukrainian Special Forces Commander in Avdiivka, Donbas.
Nice sig. LOL.

Those Nazi's are getting their asses handed to them @windriverrange. Russia has the entire town of Avdiivka in a magnificent cauldron. And just like in Bakhmut, they refuse to retreat. Those that want to are shot. SO the remaining few thousand that remain in the city will all be killed or captured. The feckless new Ukrainian commander Syrsky is committing his last precious reserves.

He tried to send the reconstituted 3rd brigade (formerly the Neo Nazi Azof battalion) but as they rallied at the Selidovo training ground they were hit by an Iskander. As they came in to pick up the dead and wounded the Russians did a double tap with another Iskander. The 3rd brigade has been virtually destroyed.

Syrsky is now pulling troops from other parts of the 600 mile front to try to form another relief force. This will weaken other parts of the front and you can expect other breakthrough's soon. Russia is stronger than ever. It's now churning out 100 new T-90's a month and has 460,000 troops now in theater. Ukraine needs to make a deal now or the entire line will eventually be rolled up.

• Haha
  • Haha
I feel pleasure when I see dead Russians,' Maksym added. 'No compassion, it's my job. Let God love the enemy. That's His job. 'I'm only a weak human and my task is to protect Ukraine by liquidating those bastards who came to invade our country.'
Maksym-Ukrainian Special Forces Commander in Avdiivka, Donbas.
Nice sig. LOL.

Those Nazi's are getting their asses handed to them @windriverrange. Russia has the entire town of Avdiivka in a magnificent cauldron. And just like in Bakhmut, they refuse to retreat. Those that want to are shot. SO the remaining few thousand that remain in the city will all be killed or captured. The feckless new Ukrainian commander Syrsky is committing his last precious reserves.

He tried to send the reconstituted 3rd brigade (formerly the Neo Nazi Azof battalion) but as they rallied at the Selidovo training ground they were hit by an Iskander. As they came in to pick up the dead and wounded the Russians did a double tap with another Iskander. The 3rd brigade has been virtually destroyed.

Syrsky is now pulling troops from other parts of the 600 mile front to try to form another relief force. This will weaken other parts of the front and you can expect other breakthrough's soon. Russia is stronger than ever. It's now churning out 100 new T-90's a month and has 460,000 troops now in theater. Ukraine needs to make a deal now or the entire line will eventually be rolled up.
We'll see what happens....

As far as the orcs producing 100 x T-90's per month I'm going to disagree & so do a number of other sources, this article being one.

• the russian army received 210 new tanks in 2023, compared to only 30 units in 2020;
  • the number of T-72B3s delivered to the russian army in 2023 is 840 vehicles, compared to 120 units in 2020;
  • also, the "taken from storage" category amounts to 840 vehicles, including T-80, T-72, T-62, and T-55/54 tank types.
However, when cross-referencing these calculations with other sources, a different picture emerges. The Swedish research institute FOI, in its report on the military potential of russia after 1.5 years of war against Ukraine, estimates a much smaller annual tank production of around 520 new vehicles per year:

• 62 tanks, type T-90M Proryv, and 62 more of types T-90/T-90A;
  • 80 tanks, type T-80BVM;
  • 140 tanks, type T-72B3, and 140 more of T-72B3M modification.
The potential of the russian federation to restore its armored potential in the conditions of the war against Ukraine. Source: Swedish Defence Research Agency (FOI)
The potential of the russian federation to restore its armored potential in the conditions of the war against Ukraine / Source: Swedish Defence Research Agency (FOI)
Worth noting, those are the most "pessimistic" estimates taking into account that there might be up to 2,000 tanks of type T-64 in various modifications, and up to 2,800 tanks of T-55/54 types.

Another factor that the FOI report considers is that by February 2024, the russian army could still have at least 2.5 to 3 thousand tanks in service, even considering current losses in Ukraine.

I seriously doubt Ukraine will make a deal now unless all the western nations now supplying munitions & equipment say no more & tell them to make a deal. If that happens then the world, especially europe needs to get ready for the world war that will be short in coming.

seriously doubt Ukraine will make a deal now unless all the western nations now supplying munitions & equipment say no more & tell them to make a deal. If that happens then the world, especially europe needs to get ready for the world war that will be short in coming.
They can't possibly win. They fight on because Zelensky and his cabinet cronies are all rich men now and want to keep the gravy train coming. They will all be off to thier villas in Italy and beach houses in the South of France when the whole thing collapses.

As for World War 3, how will it begin? Russia does not want to fight NATO. It has said that over and over again. In fact, it allowed Ukraine to slaughter innocent Russian civilians from 2014 to 2022 in the Donbass without lifting a finger. It only began the SMO when NATO refused to guarantee Ukraine would never join. For a country that has endured Multiple devastating invasions from the West over several centuries it was a bridge too far.

You have literally stated "you will be laughing when you find out it didn't happen". :rolleyes:

Fake numbers to prop up shit logic.

How many rapes are needed in your math?
What would I consider "mass rapes" from Oct 7? Several dozen, 60-70 women being raped during a combat operation. How about you? What constitutes mass rapes on Oct 7 to you? How many women has Israel said were raped? Has the government who claimed there were mass rapes given a definite number? It seems unnecessary to me for the Israeli government to lie about mass rapes. The cold blooded murders and kidnappings should be bad enough to boil blood.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT