ADVERTISEMENT

Would Someone Please Explain Why Israel Did This

What would I consider "mass rapes" from Oct 7? Several dozen, 60-70 women being raped during a combat operation. How about you? What constitutes mass rapes on Oct 7 to you? How many women has Israel said were raped? Has the government who claimed there were mass rapes given a definite number? It seems unnecessary to me for the Israeli government to lie about mass rapes. The cold blooded murders and kidnappings should be bad enough to boil blood.

The same reason your guys gave you bullshit numbers.

You seem to be operating under the assumption that if one side is lying the other side must be telling the truth.

Thats not what’s happening.

Do you think you started to use “genocide” organically?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
They can't possibly win. They fight on because Zelensky and his cabinet cronies are all rich men now and want to keep the gravy train coming. They will all be off to thier villas in Italy and beach houses in the South of France when the whole thing collapses.

As for World War 3, how will it begin? Russia does not want to fight NATO. It has said that over and over again. In fact, it allowed Ukraine to slaughter innocent Russian civilians from 2014 to 2022 in the Donbass without lifting a finger. It only began the SMO when NATO refused to guarantee Ukraine would never join. For a country that has endured Multiple devastating invasions from the West over several centuries it was a bridge too far.

Yes of course they are all rich Nazis, sieg heil, right! I was wondering where they might hold the next mass midnight torch rally since Nurenberg is definitely out of the question.

You obviously are the chip at the zoo crapping in his hand & throwing it at visitors. You talked out your ass previously about tank production & I refuted that assertion. Your response, to move on & spout more wholly unsubstantiated crap. I'm curious how you know Zelensky & "his cronies" are all rich & have villas in the south of any country?

They can't possibly win huh, okay explain this to me? They don't want a war with NATO exactly where did you get that? I don't know what will ultimately happen & neither do you. Through the prevail of history though, lesser armed & organized peoples fighting for their own land & freedom have defeated invaders. I would suggest you start with "Carnage & Culture," to understand this.

At 266 messages your either new or another person who has changed his/her name to further their world illiteracy. I've posted fair article after fair article about the manifestation of the original invasion by the bolsheviks in Luhansk, Dobas & Crimea. Had nothing to do with the possibility of a NATO membership either. The Maiden revolt was completely organic & nothing else. The CIA couldn't run something like that on a bet now. If your willing to open your mind you'll see a pattern here, Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic (PMR) 1992, Republic of Georgia 2008, Crimea, Donbas & Luhansk 2014, all of Ukraine 2022. Why would you not think they would continue west if not stopped in Ukraine?

As far as whining about a "country who has endured several devastating invasions from the west," cry me a f'in river. That country deserves every miserable stinking piece of bad luck they get & then some. Taking into account just the German invasion. Have you forgotten (more likely don't even know about) the bolsheviks making a deal with Germany that once germany invaded Poland from the west, they would invade from the east. The Holodomor in Ukraine where millions were intentionally starved or deported? The slaughter of Cossacks from 1919 to 1933 & the massacre of over 22,000 Polish intellects & military officers in the Katyn Forest 1940.

Come back with some factual or at least plausible information instead of the company line.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
The Maiden revolt was completely organic & nothing else
The facts are Ukraine elected a pro Russian president who was deposed in a coup in 2014. After that the new government began a hostile campaign against ethnic Russians that included making Nazi's like Bandera national heroes and removing the Russian language and statues. The Donbass didn't originally ask for independence but wnated more autonomy. They were met by terror and violence and a civil war started. up until a few years ago you could get in a lot of trouble in Russia advocating for intervention.

One of the great things about when your Nazi friends fail in Advikia is that that city has been shelling civilians in the Donbass indiscriminately for years. Contrast that with Russia, which has been very gentle with Ukraine. They still have electricity, running water, internet etc, all things Russia could take out but haven't. they still allow Ukrainian ships to traverse the black sea to sell grain to the world. They could shut that off tomorrow. The good guys of Third Rome are going to defeat the West which used to represent freedom but is now just repping the Global Homo agenda.

Why do you keep playing this card? Its a war dumbass. Alls fair in love and war, ever heard that?
Yes, I've heard that. Genocide is considered a war crime. Israel is committing a war crime. It needs to be called out for it. It is improper to defend genocide by pretending it is a consequence of war.

The same reason your guys gave you bullshit numbers.

You seem to be operating under the assumption that if one side is lying the other side must be telling the truth.

Thats not what’s happening.

Do you think you started to use “genocide” organically?
I started to use the word genocide when multiple Israeli government officials said things like they want to turn Gaza into a modern day Auschwitz. I made an offer to @JimmyBob, but he never responded. So I'll make the same offer to you: you post the numbers of Gazans and West Bank Palestinians Israel says it has slaughtered since Oct 7. We'll match that up with the numbers I post and we'll split the difference and assume that is the "real" number of slaughtered Palestinians.

I started to use the word genocide when multiple Israeli government officials said things like they want to turn Gaza into a modern day Auschwitz. I made an offer to @JimmyBob, but he never responded. So I'll make the same offer to you: you post the numbers of Gazans and West Bank Palestinians Israel says it has slaughtered since Oct 7. We'll match that up with the numbers I post and we'll split the difference and assume that is the "real" number of slaughtered Palestinians.

I’ll tell you the same thing I tell crazy broads.

I won’t argue with an emotion.

Drop all the labels and look at the region.

You keep ignoring that the Muslim world wants the Palestinians in harms way.

The same people that get you to say the dumb shit you said here want the headlines.

They’re probably telling the truth though, huh?

I’ll tell you the same thing I tell crazy broads.

I won’t argue with an emotion.

Drop all the labels and look at the region.

You keep ignoring that the Muslim world wants the Palestinians in harms way.

The same people that get you to say the dumb shit you said here want the headlines.

They’re probably telling the truth though, huh?
Well, I admit genocide arouses my passion. But nothing I’ve said constitutes “dumb shit.” Why do you think the Muslims in Indonesia, for example, would want to have the Palestinians in harms way? Aren’t they part of the Muslim world? That perplexes me. Why do they want the headlines? You mean they want the headlines because Israel is doing to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to Jews? And they want the world to see? I think they’ve been pretty successful in that regard! Let me ask you: if you go back and check any link I have posted, do you think you’ll find a single one of them that applauds Hamas and/or Oct 7? Or are they about the plight of the Palestinian people and the oppression caused by Israel? Do you think concern about the people, particularly the children (which has been the topic for which I have shown the most concern) is tantamount to endorsing Hamas? Or can you conceive they may not be related at all?

Well, I admit genocide arouses my passion. But nothing I’ve said constitutes “dumb shit.” Why do you think the Muslims in Indonesia, for example, would want to have the Palestinians in harms way? Aren’t they part of the Muslim world? That perplexes me. Why do they want the headlines? You mean they want the headlines because Israel is doing to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to Jews? And they want the world to see? I think they’ve been pretty successful in that regard! Let me ask you: if you go back and check any link I have posted, do you think you’ll find a single one of them that applauds Hamas and/or Oct 7? Or are they about the plight of the Palestinian people and the oppression caused by Israel? Do you think concern about the people, particularly the children (which has been the topic for which I have shown the most concern) is tantamount to endorsing Hamas? Or can you conceive they may not be related at all?

Buy a globe.

I think the only way for peace in the middle east is if those idiots would just start eating pork. Pork is delicious and has a comforting calming effect once consumed. I put bacon in everything. 👍
We shot a bunch of wild hogs this deer season and I took one that was about 200 lbs. into the processing plant to have made into sausage. Picked up about 100 lbs. of link sausage and 20 lbs. of breakfast sausage last week. Normally not a big fan of wild hog but this sausage is outstanding. I had so much that I handed some out to friends, now they want me to go shoot some more and have them processed for them. Looks like I'm headed back out to the deer lease in the next couple of weeks. The sacrifices I make. :)

We shot a bunch of wild hogs this deer season and I took one that was about 200 lbs. into the processing plant to have made into sausage. Picked up about 100 lbs. of link sausage and 20 lbs. of breakfast sausage last week. Normally not a big fan of wild hog but this sausage is outstanding. I had so much that I handed some out to friends, now they want me to go shoot some more and have them processed for them. Looks like I'm headed back out to the deer lease in the next couple of weeks. The sacrifices I make. :)
Indeed, nothing better than sharing your bounty with your buds. Here in a coupla weeks myself and 5 or 6 of my friends are going to process enough sausage and jerky for the lot of us. Plenty to share to those who ain't into it.

Armchair Warlord via twitter

The United States has in fact fought very similar battles to those the Israelis currently face in Gaza, less than a decade ago in Mosul and Raqqa, in worse circumstances given that in both cases American airpower was carrying local partner forces along.Disciplined targeting led to civilian casualties more than an order of magnitude lower than those we have seen out of Gaza, despite facing substantial forces of well-trained and equipped ISIS fighters. In Mosul, a city of one and a half million - almost the size of the Gaza Strip by itself - the UN recorded only 2500 civilian deaths during the battle. In Raqqa, a city of 300,000, some 1600 civilian deaths were noted.The difference in population-loss ratios can be explained handily by the relative competence of the ground troops involved. Mosul was taken by the regular Iraqi military while Raqqa was assaulted by a ragged force of Syrian Kurdish militia. US ground troops would have been better-trained and equipped and would have required less bombardment to clear through the objective than either of these.Using these battles as a yardstick I would expect an American assault on Gaza to generate no more than 2000 civilian deaths to defeat Hamas and secure the entire Strip - while the Israelis have caused more than ten times that to, charitably, secure half of the place. Or to put it a little differently, the IDF is killing civilians at a rate of approximately twenty times what I would expect out of American forces.

Last edited:

Armchair Warlord
@ArmchairW

The United States has in fact fought very similar battles to those the Israelis currently face in Gaza, less than a decade ago in Mosul and Raqqa, in worse circumstances given that in both cases American airpower was carrying local partner forces along.Disciplined targeting led to civilian casualties more than an order of magnitude lower than those we have seen out of Gaza, despite facing substantial forces of well-trained and equipped ISIS fighters. In Mosul, a city of one and a half million - almost the size of the Gaza Strip by itself - the UN recorded only 2500 civilian deaths during the battle. In Raqqa, a city of 300,000, some 1600 civilian deaths were noted.The difference in population-loss ratios can be explained handily by the relative competence of the ground troops involved. Mosul was taken by the regular Iraqi military while Raqqa was assaulted by a ragged force of Syrian Kurdish militia. US ground troops would have been better-trained and equipped and would have required less bombardment to clear through the objective than either of these.Using these battles as a yardstick I would expect an American assault on Gaza to generate no more than 2000 civilian deaths to defeat Hamas and secure the entire Strip - while the Israelis have caused more than ten times that to, charitably, secure half of the place. Or to put it a little differently, the IDF is killing civilians at a rate of approximately twenty times what I would expect out of American forces.
I have no idea who this guy is, I have no idea if what he’s saying has any validity. But I do know your posting this will send people like Bearcat into spasms of angst and fury. No one is allowed to question Israel’s intent or competence when it comes to genocide. Israel is the victim, always the victim, and because it is the victim it gets a free pass to do anything it wants in Gaza because it’s a war that Hamas started and could end any time it surrenders to the honorable government of Israel. You probably ought to delete this post. The Genocide Squad may have trouble getting to sleep tonight if they read this.

I have no idea who this guy is, I have no idea if what he’s saying has any validity. But I do know your posting this will send people like Bearcat into spasms of angst and fury. No one is allowed to question Israel’s intent or competence when it comes to genocide. Israel is the victim, always the victim, and because it is the victim it gets a free pass to do anything it wants in Gaza because it’s a war that Hamas started and could end any time it surrenders to the honorable government of Israel. You probably ought to delete this post. The Genocide Squad may have trouble getting to sleep tonight if they read this.
I know a way to stop the loss of life, force Hamas to surrender. You still refuse to accept Hamas's attack was the straw that broke the camels back.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I know a way to stop the loss of life, force Hamas to surrender. You still refuse to accept Hamas's attack was the straw that broke the camels back.
You keep saying that as if it’s a deep thought. Plus, I haven’t “refused” anything about straws and broken backs. I’ve just put it a different way. Zionists have been hoping to find a reason to rid themselves of the vermin Palestinians for a long time and the Oct 7 attack was a gift wrapped reason. Good old Bibi and company must have salivated when they heard about the attack.

You keep saying that as if it’s a deep thought. Plus, I haven’t “refused” anything about straws and broken backs. I’ve just put it a different way. Zionists have been hoping to find a reason to rid themselves of the vermin Palestinians for a long time and the Oct 7 attack was a gift wrapped reason. Good old Bibi and company must have salivated when they heard about the attack.

Genau.

Find a map yet?

Have you explained or even thought about why every Arab nation refuses to allow Palestinians into their country? Why is it Arab countries have driven Palestinians out of their country?

Have you explained or even thought about why every Arab nation refuses to allow Palestinians into their country? Why is it Arab countries have driven Palestinians out of their country?
No. Why don’t you explain it to me complete with the history of your claim.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
I do.

I’ll send it.

You should hold on to yours that shows Indonesia near Isreal.

Probably worth some loot.
I wonder why a Muslim that lives in, say, southern Chile wants Palestinians in harm’s way. You got an insight about that?

You keep wandering further off the reservation.

I suggest a reread or Hooked on Phonics.
By my reading you seemed to say the "Muslim world' wanted Palestinians in harm's way. I assumed by Muslim world you meant Muslims in the whole world. That would include southern Chile. Where did I go wrong?

By my reading you seemed to say the "Muslim world' wanted Palestinians in harm's way. I assumed by Muslim world you meant Muslims in the whole world. That would include southern Chile. Where did I go wrong?

Copy and paste the sentence you got that from.

I’ll help you sound it out.

Copy and paste the sentence you got that from.

I’ll help you sound it out.
Please go to Reply #50 where you say, "You keep ignoring that the *Muslim world* wants Palestinians in harm's way." Sound it out for me.

Last edited:
One doesn't have to dig deep Dan. Cmon man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT