ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Trump have to pay for strange?

You'd think he'd get it for free.

Just spitballing here but... you know the litany of women that came forth and said he assaulted/harassed them? They were all cute. None of them were attention whores. They all rejected him. He's such an oaf, the hot, literate ones don't have anything to do with him.

One guy's theory.

Reactions: davidallen
Just spitballing here but... you know the litany of women that came forth and said he assaulted/harassed them? They were all cute. None of them were attention whores. They all rejected him. He's such an oaf, the hot, literate ones don't have anything to do with him.

One guy's theory.

I’d love to see you and Dave on the pull.

Lil Hoss and Janet would run through the puss.

So now the accusation is Trump had to pay to get laid? I thought they were he had to pay to keep them quite. Hard to keep up with the leftist moving the goal post all the time.
Was he so lame he had to pay twice? Kinda sounds like it.

One guy's theory.

Look at the passion here.

Dave, you know how you constantly throw around triggered, emotional, etc? Can you raise your bar to this level please?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
This is a weird flex for a guy married to multiple models.

The smugness/stupidity cocktail runneth over.

Look at the passion here.

Dave, you know how you constantly throw around triggered, emotional, etc? Can you raise your bar to this level please?

Wharold Harefoot, he's back!

So whadya think he gets charged with?

Hopefully something violent towards a poor person so Bragg will let him out by the afternoon.
Ooooooooh sick burn. You don't have an opinion?

Sounds like MAGA is already vetted the prosecutor, lol. Always a conspiracy!

This is a weird flex for a guy married to multiple models.

The smugness/stupidity cocktail runneth over.
Yeah, doesn’t seem like a guy that needs to pay for it. And if he did it’s probably because he can.

A few weeks ago David was all for making prostitution legal, now he’s criticizing a “potential” John.

Reactions: HighStickHarry
Yeah, doesn’t seem like a guy that needs to pay for it. And if he did it’s probably because he can.

A few weeks ago David was all for making prostitution legal, now he’s criticizing a “potential” John.
The left's hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Imagine paying $850,000 to get a piece of that👇👇🤣🤣
b820c91b4ed8ba960e4297feae02038b.jpg

Reactions: 22LR
Ooooooooh sick burn. You don't have an opinion?

Sounds like MAGA is already vetted the prosecutor, lol. Always a conspiracy!

As an attorney, what do you think about the prosecution strategy of district attorneys accused of having soros donate to their campaign? What has the affect on crime and poor neighborhoods been? Do you get those stories on your Twitter feed?

No cash bail? Who does that hurt more, rich whites or poor minorities? Thank you in advance for your honest and well thought out reply.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
As an attorney, what do you think about the prosecution strategy of district attorneys accused of having soros donate to their campaign? What has the affect on crime and poor neighborhoods been? Do you get those stories on your Twitter feed?

No cash bail? Who does that hurt more, rich whites or poor minorities? Thank you in advance for your honest and well thought out reply.

When and how much did Soros donate to his campaign?

What strategy are you referring to?

I DO think President Trump shouldn't have an onerous bail. Everyone knows where he lives.

Yes, martyr status is what we are shooting for here. He is going through this because he loves us. Yes, you too.
Yeah, he seems like a really loving figure.

I'm hoping someone publishes a list of all his enemies he publicly demanded by arrested/jailed, etc.

When and how much did Soros donate to his campaign?

What strategy are you referring to?

I DO think President Trump shouldn't have an onerous bail. Everyone knows where he lives.

I don’t know that’s why I said accused.

You aren’t following the post George Floyd prosecution strategy?

I don’t know that’s why I said accused.

You aren’t following the post George Floyd prosecution strategy?
Ooooooooooh I love digging into a good hypothetical!

"There are reports that George Soros funded the D.A.'s campaign and the DA denied it in a written statement but oddly enough, the campaign contribution reports are filed for the public to see, Bob, going back decades. He didn't attach a copy of those to his statement he gave to the press today, and we obviously think that's highly suspicious."

What other hypotheticals is FOX hammering right now?

• Haha
Ooooooooooh I love digging into a good hypothetical!

"There are reports that George Soros funded the D.A.'s campaign and the DA denied it in a written statement but oddly enough, the campaign contribution reports are filed for the public to see, Bob, going back decades. He didn't attach a copy of those to his statement he gave to the press today, and we obviously think that's highly suspicious."

What other hypotheticals is FOX hammering right now?

Well its certainly not Emoluments, Pee Pee Tape or Russia Collusion. What are the CuLt'S Talking Points for today?🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT