ADVERTISEMENT

Jamie Raskin & Dan Goldman Called Liars To Their Face

Chickensh!t gonna chickensh!t lol

carry on
LOL

Thanks that was a good one. You can play that on loop.

AOC: Which crime did he commit

Bobulinski: Corruption, Riko, and Fara

AOC: So which crime did he commit.

Bobulinski: I gave them to you

AOC: No you didn't

Bobulinski: You want the statute?

AOC: Yes

Bobulinski: There are 18 lawyers sitting with you in the room ask them.

I knew she was stupid. I didn't know she was that stupid. Thanks for posting.

LOL

Thanks that was a good one. You can play that on loop.

AOC: Which crime did he commit

Bobulinski: Corruption, Riko, and Fara

AOC: So which crime did he commit.

Bobulinski: I gave them to you

AOC: No you didn't

Bobulinski: You want the statute?

AOC: Yes

Bobulinski: There are 18 lawyers sitting with you in the room ask them.

I knew she was stupid. I didn't know she was that stupid. Thanks for posting.

You’re a truly special kind of dumb lol

carry on

Impeach him then. A dem even made a motion in the hearing and……

crickets

carry on

john-wayne-cantswim.gif

Impeach him then. A dem even made a motion in the hearing and……

crickets

carry on
Why would Republicans put an impeachment vote up? Democrats and people like you will not support Biden's impeachment even if it's proven without a doubt Biden committed crimes. Better to expose the corruption to the American people and let them see how corrupt the entire Democrat Party is.

Why would Republicans put an impeachment vote up? Democrats and people like you will not support Biden's impeachment even if it's proven without a doubt Biden committed crimes. Better to expose the corruption to the American people and let them see how corrupt the entire Democrat Party is.

They’ve already voted…and failed. Reasonable Republicans voted against it…cuz…(gasp)…

no EviDeNCe

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
They’ve already voted…and failed. Reasonable Republicans voted against it…cuz…(gasp)…

no EviDeNCe

carry on
No evidence other than bank records, e-mails, texts, first hand eye witness testimony and sworn testimony that directly conflicts with sworn testimony of Hunter. Biden's accountant testified he had no knowledge of Joe making loans to his brother and he would know.

You have to appreciate the blind loyalty Democrats have managed to get from the sheep that vote for them. Democrats tried to impeach Trump on what they knew to be lies and have been proven to be lies but when very real evidence of a Democrat committing crimes the sheep just ignore the evidence. I guess if Republicans had a fake dossier and had their political operatives in government plant fake stories in the media they could then use as evidence the sheep would finally see the crime. SMFH

yes, but she's got those motorboaters which keeps my attention....just tell her not to talk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT