ADVERTISEMENT

Vivek

I wouldn't say he's there yet, needs a little seasoning. With a little more experience he very well could be. Love how he handles Democrat operatives posing as reporters.
If Trump wins he needs to drop Vivek into a very high visibility position where he can speak his mind & not have to lie on behalf of the pres (like KJP).

Would love to see him as the Press Secretary but that position is not one he would accept or one that would further his political ambitions. But what I wouldn't give to see him humbly belittle Democrat activist disguised as journalist.
Swamy is far too intelligent to be press Secretary. But yes, I agree, he would make press conferences very entertaining. In a Trump kinda way. 😁

I like the man and think he has a bright future. But I also think he is trying too hard to ingratiate himself to Trump. IMO he’s coming off a little too desperate to get Trump to like him. He’s going to lose his own identity if he doesn’t calm down a little bit.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I watched Viveks HS valedictorian speech the other day (I’m a political junky) he was a helluva speaker even as a kid

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
If Trump wins he needs to drop Vivek into a very high visibility position where he can speak his mind & not have to lie on behalf of the pres (like KJP).
Give him Yellen's job over the treasury. He'd be very pro-business and would significantly de-weaponize the alphabet soup of financial regulators (SEC, CFTC, etc).

Reactions: iasooner2000
I voted one time, 1976 for Roger MacBride. Have not voted since and will never vote again unless a true anti-war candidate runs.
If you don’t vote. Then shut the hell up. You’re just a spectator

If you don’t vote. Then shut the hell up. You’re just a spectator
No, I’m a citizen in a supposedly free country where each of us can voice our opinion without fear. I intend to honor that freedom.

No, I’m a citizen in a supposedly free country where each of us can voice our opinion without fear. I intend to honor that freedom.
Not to hijack this thread, but show me where it is said that you have the right to voice your opinion without fear. It’s definitely not the first amendment to the constitution.

Reactions: TPOKE
Not to hijack this thread, but show me where it is said that you have the right to voice your opinion without fear. It’s definitely not the first amendment to the constitution.
Many people misinterpret the meaning of ”the right to free speech”.

Reactions: Forpetessake
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT