ADVERTISEMENT

Is Katie Britt a real person?

osutater

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2007
I’m sitting in a bar. I follow politics less than OSU basketball.

This shit on fox news is the most cringeworthy thing I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: Breastman
I’m sitting in a bar. I follow politics less than OSU basketball.

This shit on fox news is the most cringeworthy thing I’ve ever seen.
I just offered to turn it off but my wife says she is sorta watching it.

This lady’s message is lost on me due to her over the top attempt at being sincere. Comes off as being a drama queen to me. And I’m as conservative as they come.

Reactions: CowboyJD
It’s like watching a 12 year old girls self audition tape that goes viral.

This is the worst thing I’ve ever seen. Is this a Republican? Because I kinda thought I was cause that’s how I vote but I hate this lady.

This has got to be a Saturday Night Live skit. Absolutely brilliant.

God, you gotta love upper-middle class white women with 'sass'.

Holy cow! How over the top! As a Republican, I'm really embarrassed. Is it just me, or did the woman seem like she was on the brink of tears throughout this whole "speech"?

I guess the only thing I can think is that Republicans were targeting women who feel like they'd want to be there for her as part of a support group. It was like "Let's bring it in for a group hug!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wyomingosualum
I involuntarily reacted, grabbed the remote and turned that shit off. Wife didn’t complain.

I seriously have no idea what she was even talking about.

Reactions: windriverrange
Someone should gift her a maga hat. Maybe a pose or two or three for playboy? Wouldn't mind a hookup with her and Nikki.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Been hearing good things about her.

But she is a horrible actress. Also would hate to live in her Ametica.

But pretty hot.

Honestly it is a little over the top, but the part about sex trafficking was spot on and glad it’s being brought up.
I’m glad to know something positive came from it. I applaud you for sticking with it.

Would seriously like to see a timeline as to how many TVs turned off as she continued to overact.

OK, my turn. Except for one comment about sex trafficking, nothing in this thread is calling her out for anything she actually said. You all didn't like her hair style? Her clothes? Her makeup? What has you all so turned off by this woman? (I did not watch her, so give me the Cliff's version).

Reactions: iasooner2000
Do yourself a favor and watch it. Or just wait for SNL’s take tomorrow.

I’m not even sure now what she said, but it was a nice touch having her in the kitchen.

Last edited:
Do yourself a favor and watch it. Or just wait for SNL’s take tomorrow.

I’m not even sure now what she said, but it was a nice touching having her in the kitchen.

Watched a little bit of her response and found it cringeworthy but when my wife watched it she thought it was good. Makes me think the response was intended for suburban women.

OK, my turn. Except for one comment about sex trafficking, nothing in this thread is calling her out for anything she actually said. You all didn't like her hair style? Her clothes? Her makeup? What has you all so turned off by this woman? (I did not watch her, so give me the Cliff's version).
There is no way to adequately describe this in writing. I have absolutely no idea what she was saying because it was lost to me in her overly over the top over acting overly dramatic overly sincere delivery style. Obama had a similar gear he could shift into in which he sounded fake as hell when trying to deliver a point. If that was an overdrive, this lady was in hyperdrive.

Reactions: osutater
There is no way to adequately describe this in writing. I have absolutely no idea what she was saying because it was lost to me in her overly over the top over acting overly dramatic overly sincere delivery style. Obama had a similar gear he could shift into in which he sounded fake as hell when trying to deliver a point. If that was an overdrive, this lady was in hyperdrive.
I disagree. Her target audience was young to middle age white suburban university educated mothers, and I think she gave a very good performance for them. My main complaint is I thought she went about 5-6 minutes too long.

I disagree. Her target audience was young to middle age white suburban university educated mothers, and I think she gave a very good performance for them. My main complaint is I thought she went about 5-6 minutes too long.
I’m just stating that she lost me. I hated it, much as I hate the Hallmark Channel and The View.

I’m just stating that she lost me. I hated it, much as I hate the Hallmark Channel and The View.
No doubt it was smarmy. But I think it appealed to the target audience. Democrats are going to hit hard on the abortion issue, which will attract that certain voting element. I think this was an attempt to peel away as much as it can.

Now, you and I are at loggerheads about the Hallmark Channel! Don’t blaspheme the Hallmark Channel! It’s some of the best and most wholesome tv there is!

• Wow
Reactions: wyomingosualum
Gidget.

Katie-Britt-Ala16x9.jpg

Reactions: iasooner2000
It's truly fascinating to observe how a movie - Sound of Freedom - has caused such a stir with the Christian, MAGA right wing. Thier heart is in the right place, but I think they're a bit naive.

Any one case of sex trafficking is too many and you must do everything to stop it - especially at the border. But to act like all prostitution is trafficking is just silly. Passing bills in Oklahoma and Texas to make both 'solicitation' and talking about an encounter online a felony will do absolutely nothing to curb the numbers unfortunately. I'm not sure this approach will make for a successful endeavor.

And let's be honest, the main causes of prostitution in the United States are poverty and drug use. And with the skyrocketing cost of affordable housing in the US, I wouldn't be surprised to see more low-income ladies making money on the side to pay the rent. Or excuse me...'sex trafficked'.

Last edited:
I must admit something. I saw this gal speaking normally on tv and she was sharp and well spoken.

But that rebuttal speech still sucked. Will never change my mind on that.

Reactions: SUPERPOKES
It's truly fascinating to observe how a movie - Sound of Freedom - has caused such a stir with the Christian, MAGA right wing. Thier heart is in the right place, but I think they're a bit naive.

Any one case of sex trafficking is too many and you must do everything to stop it - especially at the border. But to act like all prostitution is trafficking is just silly. Passing bills in Oklahoma and Texas to make both 'solicitation' and talking about an encounter online a felony will do absolutely nothing to curb the numbers unfortunately. I'm not sure this approach will make for a successful endeavor.

And let's be honest, the main causes of prostitution in the United States are poverty and drug use. And with the skyrocketing cost of affordable housing in the US, I wouldn't be surprised to see more low-income ladies making money on the side to pay the rent. Or excuse me...'sex trafficked'.
Slick Willy smiles upon you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT