ADVERTISEMENT

Unforgivable

"Enlarged heart" Navy seal dies, another in the hospital. My God what were doing to our kids and soldiers- as well as Civilians

The enlarged heart was the cause of death of another recruit that died while treading water during training.

Not a big leap to suspect the vaccine had some effect on this situation but the Navy will never allow the release of information that is detrimental to the government's vaccine.

Were you in the military? Past or present? Losing "cruits" to rigorous training is not new to this generation.
No they haven't lost any in a long time with the program and to dismiss it that it's not a great chance it's from the death jabs is way off- "enlarged heart". Cmon wow

The enlarged heart was the cause of death of another recruit that died while treading water during training.

Not a big leap to suspect the vaccine had some effect on this situation but the Navy will never allow the release of information that is detrimental to the government's vaccine.

"Naval Special Warfare Command said in a statement to news outlets on Feb. 4 that the SEAL candidate’s cause of death is not yet known."

"The trainees “were not actively training when they reported symptoms and were transported to receive emergency care,” the Navy said."

"The last SEAL candidate to die during the assessment phase before the death on Feb. 4 was in 2016. James Derek Lovelace, 21, was treading water with his gear in a massive pool when an instructor pushed him underwater at least twice.

The San Diego County Medical Examiner initially ruled his death a homicide. The Navy said in 2017 that it would not pursue criminal charges after an investigation was carried out into Lovelace’s death.

An autopsy revealed that Lovelace had an enlarged heart and other health issues that may have contributed to his death."

Who knew the Navy was so advanced that they were giving clot shots back in 2016.

"Naval Special Warfare Command said in a statement to news outlets on Feb. 4 that the SEAL candidate’s cause of death is not yet known."

"The trainees “were not actively training when they reported symptoms and were transported to receive emergency care,” the Navy said."

"The last SEAL candidate to die during the assessment phase before the death on Feb. 4 was in 2016. James Derek Lovelace, 21, was treading water with his gear in a massive pool when an instructor pushed him underwater at least twice.

The San Diego County Medical Examiner initially ruled his death a homicide. The Navy said in 2017 that it would not pursue criminal charges after an investigation was carried out into Lovelace’s death.

An autopsy revealed that Lovelace had an enlarged heart and other health issues that may have contributed to his death."

Who knew the Navy was so advanced that they were giving clot shots back in 2016.
You evidently misunderstood what I said, or you are trolling.

No they haven't lost any in a long time with the program and to dismiss it that it's not a great chance it's from the death jabs is way off- "enlarged heart". Cmon wow
I was in the army for 6 years. We lost 2 guys to vaccines (line up and shoot'em in both arms) in the first two weeks of basic training. That was from a total count of a company (240 men). You are sighting the SEALs alone. The SEALS have lost (about) 16 in the last 20 years in training deaths.

I'll see your 2016 navy and raise you 1990 Hank Gathers.

You evidently misunderstood what I said, or you are trolling.
To clarify, you are saying in the past that a trainee has died from an enlarged heart unrelated to covid vaccines therefore it is likely that the person who died most recently under different circumstances is vaccine related?

Maybe break down the logic you used to reach that conclusion so I can understand better.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
I was in the army for 6 years. We lost 2 guys to vaccines (line up and shoot'em in both arms) in the first two weeks of basic training. That was from a total count of a company (240 men). You are sighting the SEALs alone. The SEALS have lost (about) 16 in the last 20 years in training deaths.
Thank you for your service.
Scores of thousands of deaths, athletes Dropping dead with enlarged hearts, them saying now To wait to get your booster for enlarged hearts, millions injured- until more people start raising hell over these
Evil poison F ing Shots we are going to keep murdering soldiers and kids. PERIOD

I'm in awe at this board for their dismissal of what's taking place-utter awe

Leftist policies Killing the country- I will never listen to a leftist punk -
People Are Dying -
Keep trolling

Thank you for your service.
Scores of thousands of deaths, athletes Dropping dead with enlarged hearts, them saying now To wait to get your booster for enlarged hearts, millions injured- until more people start raising hell over these
Evil poison F ing Shots we are going to keep murdering soldiers and kids. PERIOD

I'm in awe at this board for their dismissal of what's taking place-utter awe
I took 3 doses of Moderna starting about a year ago. I had zero reaction to the shots. I have tested negative on several occasions. I do not buy into your vac messages.

I took 3 doses of Moderna starting about a year ago. I had zero reaction to the shots. I have tested negative on several occasions. I do not buy into your vac messages.
What do you not pay attention to others? It's all about you?! These aren't my numbers Einstein- I mean really you think these are my numbers?

CDC admits to over 25k dead and over a million injured

Columbia U EXTENSIVE study says 400k dead and over 10 million injured.

Happy for you not having effects yet- it goes way past you

What do you not pay attention to others? It's all about you?! These aren't my numbers Einstein- I mean really you think these are my numbers?

CDC admits to over 25k dead and over a million injured

Columbia U EXTENSIVE study says 400k dead and over 10 million injured.

Happy for you not having effects yet- it goes way past you
Ok Mr. Nut Case. Everyone I know has taken the recommended doses and no one has died. These are the people I care about. 25k dead? Out of how many vaccinated? Tell us how many statistics classes you attended. Not many I suspect. Gains/Losses? You come off as some weird science protagonist that preaches on street corners.

Reactions: 22LR
Ok Mr. Nut Case. Everyone I know has taken the recommended doses and no one has died. These are the people I care about. 25k dead? Out of how many vaccinated? Tell us how many statistics classes you attended. Not many I suspect. Gains/Losses? You come off as some weird science protagonist that preaches on street corners.
OMG- you not know about what VAERS is? Good Lord how many of you are out there that has no clue? How in the world - but y'all come on here all about these shots that y'all have taken- but know absolutely NOTHING about? Just wow-

Maybe will just post this one here. Idk this journalist but have heard many times that:

1. Life insurance companies have said the death rate is FORTY PERCENT higher this year over the avg.
2. They WILL NOT cover deaths from the "vaccines" bc they are experimental- and now they are saying there's enough proof that they are lethal at some level that the deaths are considered on Same level with suicides- so They WILL NOT cover these vaccine induced deaths. https://www.thedesertreview.com/opi...cle_d24bccac-6f38-11ec-912f-1f6d8fc5fac4.html

Last edited:
Maybe will just post this one here. Idk this journalist but have heard many times that:

1. Life insurance companies have said the death rate is FORTY PERCENT higher this year over the avg.
2. They WILL NOT cover deaths from the "vaccines" bc they are experimental- and now they are saying there's enough proof that they are lethal at some level that the deaths are considered on Same level with suicides- so They WILL NOT cover these vaccine induced deaths.
Cite for this?

Nothing to see here either

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
May be best for the pro shot guys to check with their life insurance agent. Here's one of
Several ive found but if you believe Reuter's/yahoo fact checkers you will be covered. I'm going to call mine now I'm curious- of course not that me or any of my immediate family took any of those things

Nothing to see here either
Their analysis and methodologies are priceless lol

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
To clarify, you are saying in the past that a trainee has died from an enlarged heart unrelated to covid vaccines therefore it is likely that the person who died most recently under different circumstances is vaccine related?

Maybe break down the logic you used to reach that conclusion so I can understand better.

You are correct on the first part but completely off base on the second.
The fact the military is forcing the vaccine on military members and the fact we have seen a 40% uptick in 18- to 65-year-old deaths not related to COVID would mean it's not a great leap to suspect the vaccine maybe the cause of this. I understand some do not want to think the vaccine could be causing some of these issues, but the fact remains people that do not normally die are in fact dying along with others that are experiencing other health problems.

Reactions: Corndog2021
Hard to believe death rates would be up 40% during an unprecedented pandemic.

You are correct on the first part but completely off base on the second.
The fact the military is forcing the vaccine on military members and the fact we have seen a 40% uptick in 18- to 65-year-old deaths not related to COVID would mean it's not a great leap to suspect the vaccine maybe the cause of this.
Huge leap! It is not at all established that vaccines have anything to do with that 40% uptick. The same insurance exec offered this “Whether it’s long COVID or whether it’s because people haven’t been able to get the health care they need because the hospitals are overrun, we’re seeing those claims start to tick up as well,”

Your thought process is literally "Two people had serious health issues following SEAL training, one died" -> "Military members are forced to be vaccinated" -> "There is an uptick in deaths in 2021 that aren't officially COVID deaths" -> "Must be the vaccine"

I understand some do not want to think the vaccine could be causing some of these issues, but the fact remains people that do not normally die are in fact dying along with others that are experiencing other health problems.
People who don't normally die, die all the time. I am sure none of this is related at all to a viral infection known to cause myocarditis and increase the chances of strokes and heart attacks.

Hard to believe death rates would be up 40% during an unprecedented pandemic.
Especially when 2020 had ZERO rise in mortality percent from the previous 10 years.
Increase in mortality only began after the rollout of these shots.

Just now hearing that it's 40 percent- that number way exceeds Even what this conspiracy theorist (me) thought it was. Is it forty percent? We will See I hope......and I hope this is wrong.

Now also reports of HIV cases up which would coincide with T lymphocytes being destroyed by the shots- again I hope this is not
True but have heard most all these doctors censored by our ethical media and big tech -have been saying almost a year now.

No it's not. The same deaths in 2020 that before for sure is not.

Now is the 2021 40 percent increase correct? Jury may still be out on that I'm not going to say for sure. But you had heart disease, flu, heart attacks, strokes, car wrecks ALL being classified as Covid , flu went away and even with the patients they KILLED while preventing And censoring info on early treatments and giving the patients Remdesivir-
The deaths didnt rise any in 2020....2021 is a shitstorm increase I can promises- but is it 40 percent? That's a ginormous number

Huge leap! It is not at all established that vaccines have anything to do with that 40% uptick. The same insurance exec offered this “Whether it’s long COVID or whether it’s because people haven’t been able to get the health care they need because the hospitals are overrun, we’re seeing those claims start to tick up as well,”

Your thought process is literally "Two people had serious health issues following SEAL training, one died" -> "Military members are forced to be vaccinated" -> "There is an uptick in deaths in 2021 that aren't officially COVID deaths" -> "Must be the vaccine"

People who don't normally die, die all the time. I am sure none of this is related at all to a viral infection known to cause myocarditis and increase the chances of strokes and heart attacks.

Nothing wrong with asking questions.

6rooz0774cg81.png

• Haha
Dude- anti vaxxed doesn't offend people anymore. Media has labeled people conspiracy theorist and anti vaxxer for years to Dismiss them.

I have always done the vaccines, rarely questioned but my wife did with the auto immune disorders they are famous for.
She had psoriasis real bad when a kid- then after she had to take her Hep vaccine when she got into the medical field and voila- it came back hot and heavy. Had several friends whose kids died of SIDS right after they got
Vaxxed.

As a school teacher each year seems like more
Cases of autism and asbergers (sp?). I have not even been even vax hesitant.

NOW with this debacle and listening to RFKJ, Andrew Kaufman, Del Bigtree and many others- it's opened My eyes and I'm questioning BIG TIME.

Did some shots help through the years - probably. Should our kids be getting 30 shots by the time they get into HS- hell no.

We are the richest nation and we vax the shit out of our kids...for health? No- for shear greed. There's no doubt in my mind heavy rise in cancer is from shots - especially cancer in our kiddos- huge rise almost every year.

Call me anti vax? Thank you I now wear it with a badge of honor since the Coof BS- me and about 100 million more no? 135 million? Idk

I went from vax supportive and darn near skipped the vax hesitant all the way to huge anti vaxxer- wished I would have home schooled my kids to NOT have them vaxxed.

I just gave you a link to the CDC's all cause mortality figures. 2020 had more excess deaths than 2021. Rebut with legitimate information or GTFO.
Liar BS-
Keep dismissing there was no rise- how many flu deaths? Almost zero- where did they go? Less heart attacks- they called them Coof

Hey keep taking the poison hoss- I'd say I like your chances but...

Liar BS-
Keep dismissing there was no rise- how many flu deaths? Almost zero- where did they go? Less heart attacks- they called them Coof

Hey keep taking the poison hoss- I'd say I like your chances but...
I posted the CDC data for all cause mortality.

Do you have any data to rebut it?

In God we trust, all others must bring data.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT